Sam Bradford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Bradford

Why trade jay for a pick and a par average QB, When we could trade him for a 1st and 2nd round pick and hope for the best with one season with simms at QB, something tells me alot of people dont think we can win the superbowl anyway this year.

Draft Sam Bradford next year who in my opinion is better than any QB in this years draft and has far better potential at being the future Bronco QB then any available NFL QB.

use our two extra picks on defensive players and make our defence a force to be reckoned with again and by the start of the 2010/11 season we will have in my opinion a superbowl contending team again.

we can get a QB now or be patient for one year and get someone like bradford.

in five years time and you look back at now what would you have chose?

Quinn has the potential to be much better than an average QB, but if we can't get him I wouldn't mind waiting to get Bradford.
    sigpic
    Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Stafford and Sanchez are better than anyone coming out next year.......

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
        How long have you been familiar with football? o.O

Bradford or McCoy are leagues ahead of Stafford or Sanchez. Go watch some film....something...anything. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
          This post makes me want to cry its so stupid.
          sigpic

Comment

The way this offseason is going, and with a switch to a new defense, we could be lucky to win 3 games. We are right now probably a shoe in for the #1 with Detroit as out only competition. If we do get #1, then Bradford should fit what JM wants, unless he's gone next year in a blaze of fiery glory ala Cam Cameron a couple of years ago in Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway's Ghost View Post
              The way this offseason is going, and with a switch to a new defense, we could be lucky to win 3 games. We are right now probably a shoe in for the #1 with Detroit as out only competition. If we do get #1, then Bradford should fit what JM wants, unless he's gone next year in a blaze of fiery glory ala Cam Cameron a couple of years ago in Miami.
              I agree with you about the way this offseason is going but I don't think the switch to the new defense is going to hurt us... could our defense really be worse than last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                He's right, Sanchez and Stafford are superior prospects who come from pro-style offenses. Bradford and McCoy play in shotgun spread option offenses that not very many good QB's come out of (Drew Brees being the only semi-recent exception). Because Sanchez and Stafford come from pro-style offenses, they are ahead of the curve when it comes to adjusting to the NFL and an NFL playbook, certainly ahead of Bradford and MCcoy.

Comment

Stafford and Sanchez better than McCoy or Bradford? have you guys lost your damn minds. I would take Sam Bradford in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Loyal2Royal View Post
                    Stafford and Sanchez better than McCoy or Bradford? have you guys lost your damn minds. I would take Sam Bradford in a heartbeat.
                    This is why we don't pay attention to points scored in college. Bradford and McCoy play in spread offenses. These type of offenses usually put up large numbers of points in college, but do not translate well in the NFL. One could argue that the 2007 Patriots showed that the spread could work in the NFL, but the assumption there is:
                    1) Bill Belichick is your head coach
                    2) Tom Brady is your quarterback
                    3) Randy Moss and Wes Welker are playing wide receiver

Not that I'm advocating Mark Sanchez, Matthew Stafford, or Multiple Sclerosis, but they're probably going to produce quicker than McCoy or Bradford.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_ATX View Post

Bradford or McCoy are leagues ahead of Stafford or Sanchez. Go watch some film....something...anything. Please.
                      Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post

Once again Bradford, McCoy, & Tebow are all Garbage!!! They all play in the college spread lining up primarily in the Shotgun. Totaly different then trying to read the defense while you drop back as Pro QBs must do. Think Alex Smith, Vince Young, Tim Couch al of which came out of those types of offenses. Matthew Stafford id the most pro ready qb coming out this year or next or the year after that. Mark Sanchez despite starting 16 games is more pro ready too, because all those starts are in a pro style offense. Next years crop is going to have a big learning curve ahead of them when they transition to the pro game.

Wait untill next year when those guys come out and get put under the microscope that is the nfl draft process. They are going to get tore apart as people look for each and every flaw. I would be surprised if more then 1 ends up in the first rd & the one that does will not be the first QB takin!!!!
                      sigpic

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Comment

Originally posted by EDavis View Post
                        This is why we don't pay attention to points scored in college. Bradford and McCoy play in spread offenses. These type of offenses usually put up large numbers of points in college, but do not translate well in the NFL. One could argue that the 2007 Patriots showed that the spread could work in the NFL, but the assumption there is:
                        1) Bill Belichick is your head coach
                        2) Tom Brady is your quarterback
                        3) Randy Moss and Wes Welker are playing wide receiver

Not that I'm advocating Mark Sanchez, Matthew Stafford, or Multiple Sclerosis, but they're probably going to produce quicker than McCoy or Bradford.
                        uhhh...

1. We have Bill Belichick's protege as a coach now (and by all appearances, plans to run that offense)
                        2. Tom Brady was a 6th round draft pick that played very little in college (and Matt Cassell was a 7th round choice)
                        3. Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal

Comment

Originally posted by mtn_horn View Post
                          uhhh...

1. We have Bill Belichick's protege as a coach now (and by all appearances, plans to run that offense)
                          2. Tom Brady was a 6th round draft pick that played very little in college (and Matt Cassell was a 7th round choice)
                          3. Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal
                          One could also argue that Belichick's proteges have done little to distinguish themselves except switch jobs in Cleveland.

This is not a rookie Tom Brady, this is an experienced one who has had almost 7 years of playing time under Belichick.

With all due respect for Eddie Royal, he is not Wes Welker at this point in his career and nobody in the league is within a mile of the season that Randy Moss had in 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_ATX View Post

Bradford and McCoy are system QB's. (ie. Fun 'n Gun, spread offense, or ***ever they call it now).

Sanchez and Stafford played in Pro Style offenses. Matt Ryan and Flacco? Pro Style offenses in college.

Before insulting me, why don't you pull your head out and watch some film, watch some games, do a little research on the subject first.

Why aren't we talking abcout Chase Daniels or Graham Harrell Texas Tech? Same reason Colt McCoy, Sam Bradford, and Todd Reesing wont be talked about highly next year. Ya, Bradford will get hyped because he has the size and arm, but so did Nate Davis what happened to his hype? Spread offense QB's do not know how to run an offense by themselves. They have to look over at the sideline every play to get the audible/play from coach instead of reading the defense themselves. I'm done with this argument.

Next time do a little bit more research yourself first.

Comment

better than a 1st and 2nd we get 2 1sts and a 3rd

Comment

Working...
                              X