Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its Inevitable Now...What do we do with 12th and 13th Pick in the Draft???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Inevitable Now...What do we do with 12th and 13th Pick in the Draft???

Offense...Defense or Defense...Defense.. or Offense...Offense

We have needs at QB, RB, WR and LB, DL and DB

damn thats alot of wholes.
    A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Offense Defense. That is if Sanchez is available. Otherwise i would go Defense Defense and draft a DT/DE and LB.

Comment

Anything but inevitable....its not set in stone yet. But defense defense definately

Comment

I have to think.... if we pull the trade off soon... We're getting a 1st this year and next year, a 2nd this year and then a player (Cornelius Griffin, Andre Carter)...

Comment

Originally posted by MilitantDBFan View Post
          Offense...Defense or Defense...Defense.. or Offense...Offense

We have needs at QB, RB, WR and LB, DL and DB

damn thats alot of wholes.
          YES a WHOLE lot of HOLES !
          and it seems there are A lot of _HOLES at dove valley these days AS_ well
          i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go:

Comment

I think itll be much more than that. Two or three teams will get into a bidding war and severely overpay for cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
              I have to think.... if we pull the trade off soon... We're getting a 1st this year and next year, a 2nd this year and then a player (Cornelius Griffin, Andre Carter)...
              i thought washington didnt have a 2nd this year?
              i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go:

Comment

Originally posted by Cutlers crew View Post
                i thought washington didnt have a 2nd this year?
                They're trying to deal Campbell (in a separate deal).... for a 2nd rounder.

Comment

Draft anyone but BJ Raji... I would prefer Mark Sanchez or Clay Matthews or Brian Cushing...
                  sigpic

Comment

So much depends on if the Broncos get a player in the trade.

"Redskins | Rogers could be involved in Cutler trade
                    Share: Tweet me!
                    Thu, 02 Apr 2009 10:34:19 -0700

Bill Williamson, of ESPN.com, reports Washington Redskins CB Carlos Rogers could be a part of a package to acquire Denver Broncos QB Jay Cutler."

If this is true then that covers the need at DB. The two positions that have the best chance of starting right away are RB and LB. If they go RB and LB with #12 and #13 that takes care of half of the holes. In the second you could go WR or DL to help there. That leaves you with two holes. The big question now is, "who plays QB?"

If Sanchez is still on the board at #12 then you would think they go with him and DL or LB. Then again McD knows he can't have the offense drop too far so maybe he goes Sanchez and RB to try and keep the offense going.
                    Last edited by eabort; 04-02-2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

A trade with the Redskins does't sound as good as the proposed trades with the Browns and Lions and the Browns/Jets and the Lions/Jets.

I think if we wait another week and continue to talk to all interested parties, we can come away with a decent starting QB (as opposed to drafting a future one), and a bushel basket of draft picks.

Thanks Redskins, but what say ye other teams?

Comment

I think Mcdaniels like Simms. He might just sign Garcia or something, and draft a guy in the 4-5 round range.

BUT, they might really like Sanchez... draft him and let him learn. Either way, Sanchez wont start next year?

I think grabbing an OLB (edge rusher), RB, DL would be sure targets with those 4 1-2 round selections. They would then either go QB, or ILB or another DL.

Comment

You mean the 12th and 18th draft pick now.

Since the Broncs traded with the Bears!
                          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                          X