Wait Till Next Year-2010 QB Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait Till Next Year-2010 QB Class

Now normally, I'll be on ANY team that NEEDS a QB to draft one ASAP!!!!
    But this year's QB draft class is good, next year's will be GREAT!!!!!

Tim Tebow-Heisman Trophy Winner, 2 Time National Champion, Pure Hearted, 100% Football Player and THE Best Athlete in College Football Today.

Sam Bradford-Heisman Trophy Winner, All-American, Great Awareness, Great Vision and A Mind To Get The Ball Into The Endzone.

Colt McCoy-All-American, Rocket Arm, Great Presences Overall, Never Die Spirit and The Brains of A Great Field General.

All three of these guys are EASILY THE best players to come out next year and could go 1, 2, 3.
    So why not just suck it up this year to get whats coming out next year.

Because Tebow is not an NFL QB.

I'm skeptical of Bradford and the system he plays in college.

Texas' system is a little better, but he's nothing to write home about as an NFL prospect--which is why he didn't enter the draft.
    "You Play to win the games...HELLO"
    -Herman Edwards

^^ Forever my coach and..........................................The Future of the U- Jacory Harris

Comment

i say we make sure we get mccoy. Tebow probably won't be a qb in the nfl according to most "experts" bradford is good, but i still say mccoy is who we need.
      If God isn't a Broncos fan then why are sunsets blue and orange?

Comment

Colt McCoy....all day...yaaaaaaaa

sigpic

Comment

Tebow will be an NFL QB.
          He will not only be one, he'll goto ATLEAST 5 Pro-Bowls as one.
          Not only that, he will also win ATLEAST 1 Super Bowl for whatever team he is on.
          Tebow is just like McNabb but smarter and more athletic.
          Say what you want, but he'll make b-leavers out of ya....
          You'll See.....

Comment

Wait....Tebows a quarterback?!
            I thought he was an RB that Florida used as kind of like a trick play guy to throw some passes.

Weird man.
            LET 'ER BUCK!!!
            Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Why is no one talking about Snead? I feel he will do great here, dratf him next season boys!
              Humm....

Comment

I'm guessing you assumed Matt Leinart was going to be a pro bowl QB and Vince Young was going to be Micheal Vick x 100 right?

Comment

[QUOTE=VABronco37;2683414]Now normally, I'll be on ANY team that NEEDS a QB to draft one ASAP!!!!
                  But this year's QB draft class is good, next year's will be GREAT!!!!!

/QUOTE]

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by VABronco37 View Post
                    Tebow will be an NFL QB.
                    He will not only be one, he'll goto ATLEAST 5 Pro-Bowls as one.
                    Not only that, he will also win ATLEAST 1 Super Bowl for whatever team he is on.
                    Tebow is just like McNabb but smarter and more athletic.
                    Say what you want, but he'll make b-leavers out of ya....
                    You'll See.....
                    i would like to say lol and ya right.

Comment

Completely agree on the '10 class. That's why I don't get the people that are bashing this trade because we got Orton. He's a low risk stop-gap. If he blows up here great, sign him to an extension. If he struggles, let him walk next season and we're in position to grap a top notch prospect in the draft.

Comment

Eventually we'll need to upgrade our QB position.
                        A second-round QB this year or a first-round'er next year is the fast track to a new starter in '10, but I think we'd be fine with a mid-round QB this year or second-rounder next year to mold into a starter by '11. McD and McCoy should do an excellent job turning a young QB with ability into on of the leagues best in 1-2 years; about as long as Simms or Orton will last in Denver.

Note: This needs to go :cutler:

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                          I'm guessing you assumed Matt Leinart was going to be a pro bowl QB and Vince Young was going to be Micheal Vick x 100 right?
                          I thought with Cutler's Class he was gonna be the top guy.
                          As for Young he and Matt both have the skill sets to play in the NFL, just they are below Cutler's.

Comment

Originally posted by swankattack86 View Post
                            Why is no one talking about Snead? I feel he will do great here, dratf him next season boys!
                            I agree with this statement. Snead will be the best NFL QB out of this class.
                            sigpic
                            Props to Peerless^
                            Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
                            Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
                            Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
                            Pro-McDaniels

Comment

I say if Stafford or Sanchez fall far enough we should make a serious play for them. If not then next year our main focus should be landing Bradford or McCoy!

Comment

Working...
                              X