Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my first mock

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • my first mock

    My first quick and simple mock.






    1a-Bj raji
    1b-Brian Cushing
    2-Jaron Gilbert
    3a-Kevin Barnes
    3b-Micheal Hamlin
    4-Jasper Brinkley
    5-Graham Harrell
    6-Who ever
    7-who ever
    7b-Who ever


    Some people may be a little high or low in spot. But i just threw ths mock out there.
    Last edited by jaycuthroat; 04-02-2009, 05:54 PM.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by jaycuthroat View Post
    My first quick and simple mock.


    1a-Bj raji
    1b-Brian Cushing
    2-Jaron Gilbert
    3a-Kevin Barnes
    3b-Evander Hood
    4-Jasper Brinkley
    5-Graham Harrell
    6-Who ever
    7-who ever
    7b-Who ever


    Some people may be a little high or low in spot. But i just threw ths mock out there.


    Just in on NFL network-BJ Raji failed some sort of drug test at the combine.

    Comment


    • #3
      ya i heard about that...thats why i feel hell fall to us
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Ignoring Raji's alleged failed drug test, I would say that draft is awesome. Talk about immediately improving the D, Raji, Cushing, Gilbert, Hood, I 'd take that in a second!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jaycuthroat View Post
          My first quick and simple mock.






          1a-Bj raji
          1b-Brian Cushing
          2-Jaron Gilbert
          3a-Kevin Barnes
          3b-Evander Hood
          4-Jasper Brinkley
          5-Graham Harrell
          6-Who ever
          7-who ever
          7b-Who ever


          Some people may be a little high or low in spot. But i just threw ths mock out there.
          Pretty basic broncos mock. I think if you post mocks you should put more work into it. Atleast have every pick filled out, and a description/ explanation of the pick would be nice.

          Oh Yeah,
          EVANDER HOOD WILL NOT BE THERE IN TH 3rd, AT THIS POINT HE IS A LATE 1ST ROUNDER

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Pubs07 View Post
            Ignoring Raji's alleged failed drug test, I would say that draft is awesome. Talk about immediately improving the D, Raji, Cushing, Gilbert, Hood, I 'd take that in a second!
            Yeah, I like it too-Cushing seems like throwback Gradishar type.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Pubs07 View Post
              Ignoring Raji's alleged failed drug test, I would say that draft is awesome. Talk about immediately improving the D, Raji, Cushing, Gilbert, Hood, I 'd take that in a second!
              Thanks!....i heard that drug test wont hurt his stock too much
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                Pretty basic broncos mock. I think if you post mocks you should put more work into it. Atleast have every pick filled out, and a description/ explanation of the pick would be nice.

                Oh Yeah,
                EVANDER HOOD WILL NOT BE THERE IN TH 3rd, AT THIS POINT HE IS A LATE 1ST ROUNDER
                thats y i called it quick and simple. O SORRRY ABOUT ZIGGY BEING A LATE FIRST ROUNDER ILL CHANGE THAT
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jaycuthroat View Post
                  thats y i called it quick and simple. O SORRRY ABOUT ZIGGY BEING A LATE FIRST ROUNDER ILL CHANGE THAT
                  Would still take this draft and run like I stole something! This is exactly what the Broncos need to do, focus on d, d, d this year and see how the o pans out in the new system.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X