@Charlie Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Aye, just your fellow Bronco fans still hoping that Quinn is traded to Denver.
    Don't get me wrong though if we somehow got Quinn I'd be the happiest guy in the world being a Notre Dame fan.

It's sort of funny too how people during 2007 draft have been claiming Quinn to be a draft pick falling never going to achieve nothing Notre Dame system QB bust but now the same people are begging for Quinn.

It leaves me with my head scratching going WTH?

Comment

Originally posted by trmcmichael View Post
      The topic is irrelevant to you, fine, so move on. Why are you monitoring a self-proclaimed failed thread? Leave. Don't comment. I have opinions on this trade and the possible ramifications, they are mine, obviously not yours, so leave.
      Who are you to start arguing with me? Same can be said about you. If you don't like my posts then don't read them and block me.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
        Don't get me wrong though if we somehow got Quinn I'd be the happiest guy in the world being a Notre Dame fan.

It's sort of funny too how people during 2007 draft have been claiming Quinn to be a draft pick falling never going to achieve nothing Notre Dame system QB bust but now the same people are begging for Quinn.

It leaves me with my head scratching going WTH?
        Yes, that does boggle the mind.

I am tired of a lot of things and one of them is this Quinn "trade". They simply will not let it go. Even if Anderson is traded away tomorrow they will still be here tomorrow speculating about a trade for Quinn.

I need a break. Get my mind of this.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Who are you to start arguing with me? Same can be said about you. If you don't like my posts then don't read them and block me.
          Because I am not the self-appointed thread monitor. If you have comments relative to the conversation that is taking place, so be it. In fact, you just made one prior to this.
          Your the one who is hi-jacking this thread and declaring it irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
            Yes, that does boggle the mind.

I am tired of a lot of things and one of them is this Quinn "trade". They simply will not let it go. Even if Anderson is traded away tomorrow they will still be here tomorrow speculating about a trade for Quinn.

I need a break. Get my mind of this.
            I know rumors are just rumors, and speculation is just speculation, but it certainly looks like Cleveland did in fact offer to let him go, why are you so adamantly denying this?

BTW, obviously I am a Quinn fan and think he can be a very serviceable QB for a lot of NFL teams. You were lucky to get him so low.

Comment

Because I am not the self-appointed thread monitor. If you have comments relative to the conversation that is taking place, so be it. In fact, you just made one prior to this.
              Your the one who is hi-jacking this thread and declaring it irrelevant.
              I'm sorry I stand up for people?

OP made this thread so he can call someone out. CB answered. That's the end of that move on the thread has served it's purpose.

It's hilarious how you are arguing over such a ridiculous thread like this.

Comment

OP made this thread so he can call someone out. CB answered. That's the end of that move on the thread has served it's purpose.

It takes two to argue.
                Again, the thread is irrelevant and now ridiculous...so why are you here?

Comment

It takes two to argue.
                  Again, the thread is irrelevant and now ridiculous...so why are you here?
                  To answer your questions regarding how this thread isn't ridiculous. You're done right? Because I'm done too.

Comment

ahhhh, forget it. The thread police have won, I will move on to another thread, that is until it is deemed as failed by another pompous poster.

Comment

I know rumors are just rumors, and speculation is just speculation, but it certainly looks like Cleveland did in fact offer to let him go, why are you so adamantly denying this?

BTW, obviously I am a Quinn fan and think he can be a very serviceable QB for a lot of NFL teams. You were lucky to get him so low.
                      I logged out just as you responded. I logged back in just to answer your question.

There are several reasons anybody, let alone me, would be adamently against this and they are:

A - He's a young QB that was considered the best in his draft class
                      B - The Browns only other QB is universally despised by Browns fans
                      C - He (Quinn) is a fan favorite
                      D - It is only hearsay from the media, who talk for the sake of talking
                      E - I am excited about him and what he brings to the Browns. Haven't been this excited about a QB in a long, long time.

Answer good enough for you? Well, I"m off till late tonight.
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                      X