Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Post Chicago Trade Mock Draft!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Post Chicago Trade Mock Draft!!!

Wow , I didn't even imagine Denver trading Jay Cutler to Chicago. I do think that Denver got alot in the trade. 2 - 1st Round Picks and a 3rd + Kyle Orton.

Free Agents -

Vonnie Holiday - Denver needs to add a Veteran 3-4 DE and Holiday will reunite with 2 of his Miami teammates. Signs 2 year deal.

Trades -

Denver trades Elvis Dumervil to The Washington Redskins for a 3rd Round Pick.

Denver trades Tony Scheffler to Buffalo for a 3rd Round Pick.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________

2009 NFL Draft

*****Trade*****Denver trades it's 1st(12) + 2nd Round Pick + 3rd(Denver's own) Round Pick to Kansas City for the 3rd Pick in the Draft.

This isn't a equal value trade but McDaniels and Scott Pioli have a good relationship while at New England and Pioli will jump at the idea of getting out of paying the Guaranteed Contract of the 3rd Pick in the Draft and getting 2 extra picks. KC also doesn't want 2-1st Round Picks. The same happened with KC and New England. 2nd Rounder for Cassel and Vrabel?????

1st Round Pick(3rd)------------------------Mark Sanchez - QB - USC - Denver drafts the Future Star of the NFL who isn't chemically imbalanced.

1st Round Pick(18th)-----------------------Clay Mathews - OLB - USC - Denver drafts this OLB who seems to just get better and better.

3rd Round Pick(75 via Buffalo)--------------Sammie Lee Hill - NT - Stillman - 6'4" 329lbs Hill has been worked out by Miami , New England , Pittsburgh , Baltimore for the NT.

3rd Round Pick(80 via Washington)---------Keenan Lewis - CB - Oregon St. 6'1" 198lbs Tall CB who is very good.

3rd Round Pick(84 via Chicago)------------Jasper Brinkley - ILB - South Carolina. Good ILB.

4th Round Pick----------------------------Austin Collie - WR - BYU Excellent WR very productive.

5th Round Pick----------------------------Antonio Appleby - ILB - Virginia 6'4" 243lbs. Played in 3-4 under Al Groh.

6th Round Pick----------------------------Terrance Knighton - NT - Temple - 6'3" 325lbs

7th Round Pick----------------------------Marko Mitchell - WR - Nevada

7th Round Pick----------------------------Robert Brewster - T - Ball St.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________

2010 NFL Draft - The Denver Broncos have 2 1st Round Picks

1st Round Pick------------Terrance Cody-NT - Alabama-

1st Round Pick------------Mark Herzlich-OLB-Boston College.

HE LIVES!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Botan View Post
      HE LIVES!
      Hahahahahahaha
      sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Dude, I made a thread just for you.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=140130

Comment

What do you think of Mark Sanchez and Clay Mathews????

Comment

The crazy trades still remain even after all this Cutler stuff. LOL

:salute!: Mr Consistency

Good Post Glad to see you Rise from the grave.

Comment

Thanks for the concern!!! Thought I died of Heart Attack!!! LOL

Comment

Quarterback depth is so bad in this draft that people think we should get Sanchez.

Bleh I'd wait till next year for finding a quarterback.

Comment

Taylor Mays for 2010!!!

Comment

While I am an advocate of Sanchez,

I don't want us to trade up like that to get him.

I would be fine with Orton if we keep all our picks

Comment

The dilema with QB's is normally there is a 2-3 year learning curve. If we wait then we are looking 2012-2013 probably.

You are right though , we could fix the Defense this year and go QB next. Either way it is going to be fun.

Comment

If we trade up for Sanchez I'm in favor of trading the resto of our first rounders for a decade to drop a bomb on McDaniels' house.

Dimi
                        BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS

Comment

If we just keep the picks and go QB in 2010 then my mock draft would go.

1st(12th)----------------------------BJ Raji - NT
                          1st(18th)----------------------------Clay Mathews - OLB
                          2nd----------------------------------Lawerence Sidbury jr - OLB
                          3rd(Buffalo)--------------------------Dorrell Scott - NT/DE
                          3rd----------------------------------Keenan Lews - CB
                          3rd(Washington)---------------------Jasper Brinkley - ILB
                          3rd Round Pick(Chicago)--------------Chip Vaughn - Safety
                          4th ---------------------------------Austin Collie - WR
                          5th----------------------------------Antonio Appleby - ILB
                          6th----------------------------------Gatrell Johnson - RB
                          7th----------------------------------Jimarko Simmons - WR
                          7th----------------------------------Jose Valdez- T

Comment

Originally posted by broncofansd View Post
                            If we just keep the picks and go QB in 2010 then my mock draft would go.

1st(12th)----------------------------BJ Raji - NT
                            1st(18th)----------------------------Clay Mathews - OLB
                            2nd----------------------------------Lawerence Sidbury jr - OLB
                            3rd(Buffalo)--------------------------Dorrell Scott - NT/DE
                            3rd----------------------------------Keenan Lews - CB
                            3rd(Washington)---------------------Jasper Brinkley - ILB
                            3rd Round Pick(Chicago)--------------Chip Vaughn - Safety
                            4th ---------------------------------Austin Collie - WR
                            5th----------------------------------Antonio Appleby - ILB
                            6th----------------------------------Gatrell Johnson - RB
                            7th----------------------------------Jimarko Simmons - WR
                            7th----------------------------------Jose Valdez- T
                            The last thing we need right now is a guy who is dumb enough to fail a drug test at the combine.....sorry.

Dimi
                            BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS

Comment

Originally posted by DimiHorn View Post
                              The last thing we need right now is a guy who is dumb enough to fail a drug test at the combine.....sorry.

Dimi
                              Warren Sapp did that as well, I wouldn't make too big of a deal about it if it was something like marijuana, if it's something like steroids or meth or something then it's a big deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X