Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Post Chicago Trade Mock Draft!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dman444 View Post
    Warren Sapp did that as well, I wouldn't make too big of a deal about it if it was something like marijuana, if it's something like steroids or meth or something then it's a big deal.
    Don't you know marijuana can make people into murderers/rapist/suicidal maniacs!

Comment

Were not trading DOOM, Scheffler still may get traded tho

Comment

Originally posted by broncofansd View Post
        If we just keep the picks and go QB in 2010 then my mock draft would go.

1st(12th)----------------------------BJ Raji - NT
        1st(18th)----------------------------Clay Mathews - OLB
        2nd----------------------------------Lawerence Sidbury jr - OLB
        3rd(Buffalo)--------------------------Dorrell Scott - NT/DE
        3rd----------------------------------Keenan Lews - CB
        3rd(Washington)---------------------Jasper Brinkley - ILB
        3rd Round Pick(Chicago)--------------Chip Vaughn - Safety
        4th ---------------------------------Austin Collie - WR
        5th----------------------------------Antonio Appleby - ILB
        6th----------------------------------Gatrell Johnson - RB
        7th----------------------------------Jimarko Simmons - WR
        7th----------------------------------Jose Valdez- T
        I like that mock the only I flaw I see in it, is the fact we don't pick up a QB anywhere. I imagine we'll be picking a QB up SOMEWHERE in the draft no matter what.

I like Stephen McGee as a prospect, might be able to snag him in rounds 6-7. I also wouldn't mind grabbing Pat White who could bring versatility with a 3rd rounder.

I still am about 99% sure we won't trade Dumervil. I think Scheffler is as good as gone though, hopefully we get at least a 3rd.

1)Orton
        2) Simms
        3) Pat White QB/PR/WR

I would love that lineup. I have a good feeling about Simms and Orton, and would like to see what McDaniels a supposed genius QB coach can do with them. I really don't want us to move up for Sanchez unless it only costs us something like a third. If he falls to us at 12, I'd take him in a heartbeat.
        Last edited by Botan; 04-02-2009, 08:30 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
          Don't you know marijuana can make people into murderers/rapist/suicidal maniacs!
          dont forget petifiles!

Comment

Stephen McGee is garbage......I've watched him since H.S.

We don't need to waste a pick on him.

Dimi
            BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS

Comment

I think that probably 50% of the NFL smokes pot. I know Doctors who smoke pot!!! Who would you rather have smoke pot your doctor or BJ Raji????

So the only thing that BJ Raji did is get caught , which is stupid. But the same thing happened to Warren Sapp and Randy Moss. Look at how good those players turned out.

I think that Denver has such a HUGE need at NT that they will draft him at 12.

Comment

i dont have a problem with raji blazing, i just have a problem if we draft him and then he gets caught again...

Comment

Originally posted by broncofansd View Post
                  I think that probably 50% of the NFL smokes pot. I know Doctors who smoke pot!!! Who would you rather have smoke pot your doctor or BJ Raji????

So the only thing that BJ Raji did is get caught , which is stupid. But the same thing happened to Warren Sapp and Randy Moss. Look at how good those players turned out.

I think that Denver has such a HUGE need at NT that they will draft him at 12.
                  I agree with most of what you said here.

Still stupid he would take a risk at such an important time though. His loss though. Could have very well lost a few mil.
                  sigpic

Comment

Not that he smokes pot.

That he smokes pot prior to a job interview where he knows he will be tested.

Dumb...Dumb...DUMB.

Dimi
                    BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS

Comment

I hate your trade. Sanchez is way overrated due to the fact that the draft class is so weak in QBs. Same with Freeman. I'd much rather keep the picks, and maybe get a QB in the first next year with one of our picks, then Taylor Mays with the other.

2 OLBs?
                      2 ILBs?
                      2 WRs?
                      I'm just not feeling it. I'd keep Doom, get 1 OLB, 1 ILB, and maybe 1 WR. Overall I think it's one of your worst mocks.

Comment

I like the second one better. I think Raji is gonna be good enough although even with this drug thing I still dont think he'll drop to 12. YES to Matthews at 18. We need a good OLB and this guy can do it. His stock has risen alot lately and ive heard alot of people are high on him. He could really help us.

And I agree with whoever said we need to draft a QB in the later rounds. Orton is a stop-gap (unless he proves to be really good) but I think McD would like the idea of grooming a guy of his own. Who knows? Maybe if McD becomes comfortable with someone itll save us from having to take a QB next year.
                        LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                        Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

I thought last week you said you had done your last mock....

Comment

Yeah that was before all hell broke lose and we got 3 more Draft Picks.

My mock wasn't complete now.

I still like Connor Barwin. I wouldn't mind drafting him somehow.

Give me

Bj Raji
                            Connor Barwin
                            Jasper Brinkley as the core of my draft and I would be stoked.

I also like Clay Mathews but those 3 first.

Comment

Working...
                            X