Mccoy-tebow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trenchwar08 View Post
    Tim Tebow - THINK BEN ROTHLESBERGER (and potentially better)

Colt McCoy - AT LEASE THINK KYLE ORTON. There have been several dozen QB's who have started in the NFL over the last 5 years who were/are no better than Colt McCoy. (McCoy is legit)

You guys and gals are way too harsh in your judgments of young college talent.

Both Tebow and McCoy have decent arms, they are mobil, they are football smart and they have a winning desire.
    CONCUR.... Tebow especially has the winning touch..... TWO National Championships to his credit and one as a backup.... WOW..... There is a lot of Elway in Tebow, tough, can run and pass

Comment

Originally posted by trenchwar08 View Post
      Tim Tebow - THINK BEN ROTHLESBERGER (and potentially better)

Colt McCoy - AT LEASE THINK KYLE ORTON. There have been several dozen QB's who have started in the NFL over the last 5 years who were/are no better than Colt McCoy. (McCoy is legit)

You guys and gals are way too harsh in your judgments of young college talent.

Both Tebow and McCoy have decent arms, they are mobil, they are football smart and they have a winning desire.
      Seeing that Colt and Kyle Orton have completely different playing styles... Huh?

Comment

IMO, of the 3 in question...
        Tebow has no chance in the NFL
        Colt could be a serviceable player
        Bradford could be a star

Comment

Originally posted by phnomnl_waffles View Post
          Stafford is the 2nd best QB prospect in the last decade...yet he sucks...

Hmn...

And Sanchez is also a dream QB for our system.

Hmn...

ryan leaf and rick mirer were great prospects too

Comment

Forget those three, it's all about Jevan Snead. Snead is most NFL ready, imo. The second best choice would be Bradford though.
            sigpic
            Props to Peerless^
            Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
            Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
            Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
            Pro-McDaniels

Comment

To say they have 0% chance shows that you really are ignorant and dont watch them play much. McCoy will probably go top 5 along with Bradford. McCoy has a great arm and say what you want about him running a lot, he is smart, makes good decisions, mobile, and has a pretty good arm. Bradford's arm is about as strong but IMO is probably a little bit more accurate. The only part of your statement that might be true is Tebow. I think he could be a good QB in the NFL but a lot of things I've heard have scouts looking at him as a possible tight end, I really think he is going to be throwing more from the pocket this year to improve draft status but either way will be a 1st rounder. The point is, to say both of them have 0% chance is just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by BDeveraux View Post
                To say they have 0% chance shows that you really are ignorant and dont watch them play much. McCoy will probably go top 5 along with Bradford. McCoy has a great arm and say what you want about him running a lot, he is smart, makes good decisions, mobile, and has a pretty good arm. Bradford's arm is about as strong but IMO is probably a little bit more accurate. The only part of your statement that might be true is Tebow. I think he could be a good QB in the NFL but a lot of things I've heard have scouts looking at him as a possible tight end, I really think he is going to be throwing more from the pocket this year to improve draft status but either way will be a 1st rounder. The point is, to say both of them have 0% chance is just stupid.
                Quoted for truth. Colt McCoy is the man. I don't see how anyone could watch him play and say he has no chance. It doesn't even make sense. We need to trade up and get him and then it won't even matter that we lost Cutler.
                Knowshon Moreno Fanclub, Number Nineteen.

Comment

Working...
                X