No announcement yet.

Draft GreenRooms Mock Draft is Awesome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft GreenRooms Mock Draft is Awesome.

Denver's Picks

1st Round Pick(12)------------------Bj Raji NT Boston College

1st Round Pick(18)-------------------Rey Maualuga ILB USC

2nd Round Pick-----------------------Jarron Gilbert DE San Jose St.

3rd Round Pick------------------------Eric Wood C Louisville *****Probably gone.

3rd Round Pick-------------------------Kevin Barnes CB Maryland

4th Round Pick-------------------------Tyronne Green G Auburn

5th Round Pick--------------------------Nathan Brown QB C. Arkansas

6th Round Pick---------------------------Jarrett Dillard WR Rice

7th Round Pick----------------------------Henry Melton DE/OLB Texas

7th Round Pick-----------------------------Louis Sakoda K Utah

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________

Overall besides the Eric Wood pick(who most experts think could go as high as 1st Round to Pittsburgh) that this is a very solid draft.

I would substitute Antoine Caldwell for Wood. Caldwell should easily be there in the 3rd.

Hooray no outside rush.

Comment

If we are going to keep Dumervil than why draft Everette Brown who is almost the same player.

Denver's LB.

Elvis Dumervil-----Rey Maualuga-----Andra Davis------Dj Williams

I hope that Dumervil can play OLB. That is the biggest ????

Comment

Originally posted by broncofansd View Post
        If we are going to keep Dumervil than why draft Everette Brown who is almost the same player.

Denver's LB.

Who said anything about Brown?
        sigpic

Comment

Denver's LB.

I never said draft Brown....?

DJ will stay inside, he was a mediocre blitzer in the 4-3, hw won't excel in a 3-4 as an OLB.

I don't want to spend a first rounder on a 2 down line backer, some say he is three. But we have DJ. We just need some one big to take on blockers so DJ can make plays and will come out on passing downs. Jasper Brinkley will work.

Every Cleveland fan I've talked to has said Andra sucks, but who knows.

Comment

Raji + Maualuga = awesome. But I doubt Rey will be there at 18. But indeed we need better depth at 3-4 OLB so I would pick one in the 3rd or 4th round (instead of the center or the guard).
            sigpic

Comment

Are you bi-polar and off your meds Broncosfansd? This is the same draft I posted yesterday under "I have found my dream draft". You wanted to change every pick after the 1st rd yesterday. The only thing you are concistent on is Erik Wood being a late 1st rounder and not being there for us in the 3rd. Most have him after Mack & Unger so he goes mid 2nd at the earliest to me.

sigpic

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Comment

http://www.draftgreenroom.com/galler...43106997_zxyD9

Denver's Picks

3rd Round Pick------------------------Eric Wood C Louisville *****Probably gone.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________

Overall besides the Eric Wood pick(who most experts think could go as high as 1st Round to Pittsburgh) that this is a very solid draft.

I would substitute Antoine Caldwell for Wood. Caldwell should easily be there in the 3rd.
                Why would you not want Eric Wood? He is my choice for C this year. I have him in my mock in the 2nd.
                sigpic

Comment

Denver's Picks

Replace Rey with a outside lineback who WE NEED this year not a ILB who we really DONT NEED THIS YEAR and I would love this draft.

I like Rey don't get me wrong but we need a OLB WAY MORE then we need a ILB THIS YEAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                    Raji + Maualuga = awesome. But I doubt Rey will be there at 18. But indeed we need better depth at 3-4 OLB so I would pick one in the 3rd or 4th round (instead of the center or the guard).
                    We have so many holes that we wont fill all of them in this draft. As long as we take the best player available at a position of need we are good. To take an olb to say we took one is silly. If one falls to our pick then so be it. However to pass on a guy like wood who would be tremendous value in the 3rd especially with Wiegmans age & Hamiltons concussion problems. We get a Man in the 3rd that can start for 10 years as apposed to taking a player just to say we drafted a player for that position
                    sigpic

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Comment

Denver's Picks

You did a good job. but i just to want to point out that the Broncos had private workouts with Curtis Painter and Pat White, and there are reports that the Broncos are high on Painter.

Comment

Originally posted by housemouse View Post
                        Hooray no outside rush.
                        You build indide out. What good is out side rush when someones gona gut you with inside running? Yes we need a rush but we have to stop somewhere.

Comment

Denver's Picks

Replace wood with a OLB and im a happy camper.
                          Humm....

Comment

Don't see Raji dropping to 12 or Rey dropping to 18.

Comment

1st - I like Eric Woods but doubt he will be available in the 3rd Round.

And OLB is still a need I would personally try to trade up in the 2nd/3rd and grab Lawerence Sidbury who Kiper has going at the beginning of the 3rd.

Sidbury is 6'3" 266lbs and Kiper says who knows might be the best player in the draft but is kind of a small school prospect.

Comment

Working...
                              X