Broncos to swap picks with Jags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos to swap picks with Jags

I see there is an insider article stating the Broncos may swap picks with the Jags. Is there anyone with an insider account that could tell me what that is all about?

Very misleading thread. Next time, add a "?" at the end.
    Owned:
    sigpic

Comment

sorry, I am typing from a cell. I definitely should have added the question mark.

Comment

The Jags are looking to swap picks, but no team has done it officially. I think it would be a good idea, the Broncos can grab B.J. Raji before Green Bay can, as long as the Browns don't draft him first. Then we can use the #18 for an OLB or Rey Rey if he is still available.

Comment

As long as they aren't trading up for a QB, I would support any kind of trade up in the draft.
          Owned:
          sigpic

Comment

I don't think it will happen.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by Uglybass View Post
              The Jags are looking to swap picks, but no team has done it officially. I think it would be a good idea, the Broncos can grab B.J. Raji before Green Bay can, as long as the Browns don't draft him first. Then we can use the #18 for an OLB or Rey Rey if he is still available.

was that all it was? Man, I was getting pretty excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Uglybass View Post
                If it happened it would definitely put us in a better position to draft Raji if we really want him. However, he still may not make it out of the top 5.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Okay... swpa picks with the Jags.... at what expense? You don't just trade you Wagner Rookie card for the '93 Topps Elway insert(obviously, a swap of picks is much closer in value then these to sports cards, but you get my point).
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Some teams trade down to save contract money. It would get the Jags out of top ten money, and maybe still get them the player they were looking to pick at 8. It could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by StoneyRedneck View Post
                      Some teams trade down to save contract money. It would get the Jags out of top ten money, and maybe still get them the player they were looking to pick at 8. It could happen.
                      They would most likely want our 3rd as well to trade. Maybe a 4th but i doubt it.

Comment

If they're really desperate they might do it for our #12 and a 4th rounder. I wouldn't want to give up any more than that.

Comment

As long as we're not trying to get Sanchez, and we don't give up too much, I wouldn't be against it. Though I will say, it might be in our benefit to have more picks rather than higher ones. We need at lot of defense.
                          Knowshon Moreno Fanclub, Number Nineteen.

Comment

The move for the 8th pick clearly shows a push towards Raji or one of the DE/LB players. If we just wanted a QB we wouldn't need to push up so far.

Comment

Originally posted by sntnl View Post
                              The move for the 8th pick clearly shows a push towards Raji or one of the DE/LB players. If we just wanted a QB we wouldn't need to push up so far.
                              That would sound pretty good to me. :salute!:
                              Knowshon Moreno Fanclub, Number Nineteen.

Comment

Working...
                              X