Are you kidding me, JP Loserman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you kidding me, JP Loserman

So, for those of you who haven't heard the Broncos are 1 of 2 teams expressing strong interest in JP Losman (an original bench warmer). ***. Didn't we just get a 2nd QB in the trade for cry baby. Now we want to pick up a scrub.

Man this coach and GM are starting to piss me off. Go after defensive linemen to fill the front line gaps. Screw another QB this year. Make your bed with Sims and Orton. If that stud QB is available in the late rounds then get him. I forget his name but I believe he QB'd at USC or OU and ran into some sort of trouble so now no one is talking about him.

If you don't go that route, then wait til next year and use your first round pick to get Sam Bradford from OU.

I don't understand some people. What is wrong in taking a look at him? Looks like he'd be brought in as a 3rd string QB. What is wrong with having him as a back up? It isn't like they are going to count on him to lead this team for years to come.

Comment

I would love to bring him as a backup while we focus our draft on the defensive side of the ball.
      sigpic

Comment

excellent news.. I would love for them to hire him so that we dont waste a first or second round pick in a qb
        sigpicI am from BRONCOLOMBIA

Comment

Well, we used to have Ramsey as backup QB. A guy with no mobility, that stands still in the pocket, does not see the pressure coming and throws balls to defensive linemen. The Lions dominated us with Ramsey on the field. I am sure JP Losman can do a better job after spending some time learning our system and being coached by McDaniels.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't want JP, even as a third string QB.

He's garbage...
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

ROFL and so many people said we had our guy in Orton!!! Hmmmm and you all thought my talk of bringing in Quinn was nuts! Well instead of throwing a 1st rounder and third rounder to trade up to get Sanchez, whu not keep this years picks for defense and offer Simms or Orton plus next years 1st round from the Bears to Cleveland for Quinn. Sure seems more logical then the mess we have been hearing lately. I am ready start throwing stones I am ready!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

How come every time a player gets mentioned, people start crying like we only sign starters or something??
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                  How come every time a player gets mentioned, people start crying like we only sign starters or something??
                  ROFL I wonder the same!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Kyle Orton and JP Losman look a lot alike. LOL

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6781/career

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7282
                    sigpic
                    "Made by White Dragon - 8/26/10"
                    Great Job & thanks, WD!

"He had a better career than [Hall of Famer Gale] Sayers did, but he is not held in the same regard. Is that fair to Davis?"--Dan Patrick, ESPN

“A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it.” --Phil Mickelson, 2010 Masters champion

Comment

as crappy as JP is, hes still better than what they got...plus what does this say about the qbs they got that right after the 1st mini camp they are out trying to find another qb????
                      This is the biggest problem we have. McDummy does not know how to evaluate talent, he thinks he is playing madden or something. I cannot believe that bowlen let some rookie coach with no personal experiance at all come in and get ride of the general manager that had a great deal to do with the success of our picks the last few years, and let him take over the draft...
                      McDummy should be no where near the draft room. period.
                      sigpic

Comment

The Broncos will have 3 quarterbacks on their roster this year. Whether that includes Losman or not remains to be seen. Perhaps McDaniels sees something in Losman that makes him believe that he could help the team.

Let's not forget that McDaniels doesn't need a superstar quarterback to run his offense. He just needs one that can make the throws and the right decisions.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncobuss View Post
                          as crappy as JP is, hes still better than what they got...plus what does this say about the qbs they got that right after the 1st mini camp they are out trying to find another qb????
                          This is the biggest problem we have. McDummy does not know how to evaluate talent, he thinks he is playing madden or something. I cannot believe that bowlen let some rookie coach with no personal experiance at all come in and get ride of the general manager that had a great deal to do with the success of our picks the last few years, and let him take over the draft...
                          McDummy should be no where near the draft room. period.
                          Please please please show me anywhere that says that JP Losman is being considered for the Broncos as someone that's going to come in a compete for the starting job. Until I see this, I will believe the obvious, which is that Losman is being looked at as a backup and that's it. JP has experience and can be a serviceable backup in this league. Nothing more. What's up with everyone jumping to conclusions as if they actually know anything? Do you really hate McDaniels that bad? That's sad.

Also, I like how you put "period" at the end of your statement as if you are the end all authority that knows what's best for the team. I got a good laugh out of that one.
                          Posted by DrunkPanda immediately after Denver took Knowshon Moreno with the 12th pick in the 1st round

"obviously [email protected] is very confused. he tihnks he is still the offensive coordinator, not the headcoach. he will probably draft offense with the rest of his picks, forgetting that defensive positions even exist in football"

Let's see how this hilarious prediction unfolds is as the draft continues.

Comment

I hope we don't turn into the Bears of the past few years. I don't think it will be very fun watching a QB carousel all year.
                            2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

Does anyone have a link to the slander?

Comment

Working...
                              X