Level of Draft Excitement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I think we will be seeing a lot of surprise moves and drafts this year. There are a lot of teams rebuilding or changing schemes, such as moving to a 34, so that it is hard to tell where the needs are for teams. Do the Broncos really need OLBs or are Moss, Doom and Crowder looking superb in practice? Will GB take a NT or will they use Pickett? What does KC need to transition to the 34 or are they even switching? It is all very interesting and I'm looking forward to watching it all unfold. Then we can all sit around and say how great/terrible all the picks were until TC starts. :go:
    You are so right, especially the whole 3-4 thing that is hitting like a big blue (and orange) wave. It transforms lineups, and suddenly it's all about NT, and different shades of DE and both ILBs and OLBs.

Enjoy.......

Comment

I will be flying from Newark to New Mexico for vacation, luckily I arrive at 12:45 their time (3:45 EST I believe) So hopefully I'll catch some of it, definitely gonna bring the sirius radio. I think this is gonna be a trade happy draft, especially if Sanchez drops to #8, gonna be a huge bidding war.
      http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=30412676
      MMO Football Game

I like McDaniels, he will be a good coach. Just not for this team. Belichick needed his Cleveland stint to become the coach he is now and McDaniels is showing the same signs.

Comment

Originally posted by MJA View Post
        I will be flying from Newark to New Mexico for vacation, luckily I arrive at 12:45 their time (3:45 EST I believe) So hopefully I'll catch some of it, definitely gonna bring the sirius radio. I think this is gonna be a trade happy draft, especially if Sanchez drops to #8, gonna be a huge bidding war.

What are you gonna do her in NM? I'm in Albuquerque.
        Official 2009 Adopt-A-Bronco:Moreno, Knowshon

Comment

Working...
        X