Kipers new mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BRINGBAKPLUMMER View Post
    Year in, year out Kiper is one of the most accurate guys in the business. You should be fired for making such stupid assumptions.
    So the utility company I work for is going to fire me because of my opinions on a Draft "guru". Or do you mean I should be fired from the MB?

Comment

Glazer's mock, which says it was updated the 24th, has the Broncos picking Jackson at 12 and Orakpo at 18!

Here's the link...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9494384/Glazer%27s-mock-draft:-This-time-with-a-twist
      Posted by DrunkPanda immediately after Denver took Knowshon Moreno with the 12th pick in the 1st round

"obviously [email protected] is very confused. he tihnks he is still the offensive coordinator, not the headcoach. he will probably draft offense with the rest of his picks, forgetting that defensive positions even exist in football"

Let's see how this hilarious prediction unfolds is as the draft continues.

Comment

Originally posted by joshunderwood View Post
        Glazer's mock, which says it was updated the 24th, has the Broncos picking Jackson at 12 and Orakpo at 18!

Here's the link...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9494384/Glazer%27s-mock-draft:-This-time-with-a-twist
        Don't get me wrong I would love Orakpo at 18, but it aint gonna to happen.
        Wow, that mock is as dumb as Kiper.
        Last edited by chazoe60; 04-24-2009, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Yes! Best post of the day! I definitely got a good laugh out of this one.

If I thought you really believed this then I'd offer you this wager - Over under for picks Mel has correct in his latest mock - 8.5. If he gets 9 or more out of 32 picks right then you win. Thats only about 30% of the picks in the 1st round that he has to get right for you to win. I'm betting he does not, although if you get paid to do this for a living you should get 30% right don't you think?
          the guy's screen name is "bring bak plummer" how much more proof do you need that he's a moron?

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
            Kiper may be the dumbest human being alive. I guess he didn't get the memo that Wells stood us up on a workout. If McD is willing to trade a franchise QB because of a falling out I am willing to bet he will pass right by any player in the draft who has skipped a workout.

Kiper should be fired for his ignorance. It seems every year he gets dumber and dumber.

You said it brother. He almost ruins draft day for me because I have to listen to his dumb head predict the future with that cloudy crystal ball of his. Maybe all that hair gel is seeping into his brain and causing some damage.

He's wrong so often he makes weathermen and economists look like geniuses.
            Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
              the guy's screen name is "bring bak plummer" how much more proof do you need that he's a moron?
              quoted for truth.

Comment

glazer's mock, which says it was updated the 24th, has the broncos picking jackson at 12 and orakpo at 18!

Here's the link...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9494384/glazer%27s-mock-draft:-this-time-with-a-twist
                orakpo at 18? No way that happens

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                  Kiper may be the dumbest human being alive. I guess he didn't get the memo that Wells stood us up on a workout. If McD is willing to trade a franchise QB because of a falling out I am willing to bet he will pass right by any player in the draft who has skipped a workout.

Kiper should be fired for his ignorance. It seems every year he gets dumber and dumber.
                  lol yeah. And what makes this even worse is that Moreno is still on the board at 18! No way the Broncos take Wells over Moreno, there is just no way.
                  http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...uff/hillis.gif

Comment

This is how I see it going down......

ChitownBronco's 2009 NFL Draft 3.0

1) Detroit Lions - QBMatthew Stafford
                    2) St Louis Rams - OT Andre Smith
                    3) Kanasas City to Tampa for #19, +2nd Rd + 2nd 2010
                    Tampa Bay - QB Mark Sanchez
                    4) Seattle Seahawks - WR Michael Crabtree
                    5) Cleveland Browns - OT Jason Smith
                    6) Cincy Bengals - WR Jeremy Maclin
                    7) Oakland Raiders - DE Aaron Maybin
                    8) Jax Jaguars to Denver Broncos for #18, 2nd, 2nd 2010
                    Denver broncos - DT BJ Raji
                    9) Green Bay Packers - OT Eugene Monroe
                    10) San Fran 49ers - OT Michael Oher
                    11) Buffalo Bills - DE Everett Brown
                    12) Denver Broncos - DE Tyson Jackson
                    13) Wash Redskins - LB Brian Cushing
                    14) N'Orleans Saints - RB Beanie Wells
                    15) Houston Texans - LB Ray Maualuga
                    16) San Diego Chargers - LB Clay Matthews
                    17) NY Jets - QB Josh Freeman
                    18) from Den - Jax Jaguars - LB James Laurinaitis
                    19) from TB - KC Chiefs - TE Brandon Pettigrew
                    20) Detroit Lions - CB Alphonso Smith
                    21) Philly Eagles - WR Percy Harvin
                    22) Minn Vikings - WR Brian Robiskie
                    23) NE Patriots - RB Donald Brown (but prolly trade out of first rd)
                    24) Atlanta Falcons - OT Philip Loadholt
                    25) Miami Dolphins - DE Robert Ayers
                    26) Baltimore Ravens - OT Eben Britton
                    27) Indy Colts - DT Peria Jerry
                    28) Buffalo Bills - WR Hakeem Nicks
                    29) NY Giants - WR Kenny Britt
                    30) Tennessee Titans - DT Evander Hood
                    31) Arizona Cardinals - RB Shonn Greene
                    32) Pittsburgh Steelers - CB Malcolm Jenkins (or DE Larry English)
                    sigpic
                    AMPIPE

Comment

I am so excited to not have to see his name again for nearly a year.

Why do people pretend this guy will be close with his mocks? It's not possible. If he's successful, he'll get a quarter of the picks in the first round right... and then it goes down hill fast. Why is that relevant?

Comment

I want Maualuga and/or Cushing if theyre there

Comment

Ok,

Now this draft .....

I .....

LOVE IT
                          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Nation of Bass View Post
                            There is no way KC is dumb enough to pass over Curry for Jackson. What team in their right mind would pass over the best D player in the draft if they needed him?
                            One amusing thing would be to got to the Chiefs boards and see their fans utterly blow a gasket if the Chefs take Jackson with the #3 pick!

That would be one of the biggest reaches in recent memory!

A 3-4 DE as the #3 pick? 3-4 DEs are designed to take up blockers.

A #3 pick for a DE -- that's Mario Williams or Chris Long territory.

Here's what Matt Ryan, the #3 pick of 2008 got:
                            5/20/2008: Signed a six-year, $72 million contract. The deal contains $6 million in incentives and $34.75 million guaranteed, including a $7.45 million "log" bonus and a $2.505 million roster bonus in the first year. There was no signing bonus. 2009: $3.5 million, 2010: $4.2 million, 2011: $4.9 million, 2012: $5.6 million, 2013: $6.3 million, 2014: Free Agent
                            Can you imagine giving Tyson Jackson somewhere around at LEAST $30 million guaranteed plus millions more in "incentives" roster bonuses or other add-ons? To play DE in a 3-4?

Jackson is NOT considered an elite pass-rusher. He's a solid, dependable DE. In a 4-3 he might develop into an elite pass-rusher --- or not.

In a 3-4 he's going to occupy 2 blockers most of the time. Paying him $30 million to do that is like buying a solid-platinum hedge-trimmer!

I hope the Chiefs DO take Jackson, which would really cause their fans' heads to explode!
                            sigpic

Comment

With Glenn Dorsey and Tyson Jackson the Chiefs would have one of the most expensive pairs of DL in the NFL! I'd be just amazed if they did this!

Aaron Curry is at least a completely solid player with no real shortcomings. He's as close to a "can't miss" defensive player in the draft.
                              sigpic

Comment

I would be excited about Ayers at 12, but not 'Beanbag'...he is too soft, and I want no part of him. If the Broncos go RB, I want Moreno or Donlad Brown, but would love to see the Broncos come away with Ayers and Maualuga in the first, and then trade up in the second to take Ron Brace.

Give me Ayers, Maualuga and Brace, and I'm pretty happy about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X