Draft Coverage: NFLN or ESPN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Coverage: NFLN or ESPN?

To me, NFLN clearly has smarter people covering the Draft. Mayock is the best in my opinion and I do like Rich Eisen. However, they don't have Adam Schefter anymore, and I've always watched ESPN for the draft (Just got NFLN this year).

Working to ESPN's advantage, is Chris Berman. I absolutely love the Swami. However they spend more time talking then covering the actual draft. Mortensen as well as Kiper are morons, and they let air-headed players analyze the picks like Keyshawn Johnson. Overall I've been becoming more and more unsatisfied with ESPN's coverage so I'm thinking of watching it on NFLN this year.

For those who have watched it on both what do you think is better, and what will you guys be doing?
    sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

ESPN since I don't have NFLN.

Comment

NFLN Kiper gets too much air time screaming bout crap that doesnt matter. I like McShay especially when he and Kiper are battling. But Kiper always acts like a school girl *****.

NFLN has Mayock and others who just stick to facts, Primetime can get annoying.
      sigpic

Comment

I loved Mayocks breakdown of the picks last year. I personally like NFL networks coverage better. I flip between both networks though. They both have some guys I like to listen to and some guys I can't stand listening to.

Comment

i don't watch the draft.
          I really like Cheese.

Comment

Its a no win situation

But you got to watch one or the other. I have both and I keep switching back and forth.Whats a guy too do?:hammer:

Comment

Originally posted by TONYTZ7 View Post
              But you got to watch one or the other. I have both and I keep switching back and forth.Whats a guy too do?:hammer:
              Its amazing they can be so different , I channel check back and forth , Drives the Mrs. Nuts

Comment

I watched on both NFLN and ESPN last year and I liked NFLN the most because, since they are run by the NFL, there are A LOT less commercials. And, like someone else said, they've go Mike Mayock. That dude blows Mel Kiper out of the water.

My vote, if you could only watch one coverage, NFLN.
                sigpic

Comment

I think i'll watch the first day on ESPN. Its sort of like a tradition, i'd feel bad if i didnt...lol

But i think i'll watch the 2nd day on NFLN since they have more in depth breakdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by DaChAmPiShErE24 View Post
                    To me, NFLN clearly has smarter people covering the Draft. Mayock is the best in my opinion and I do like Rich Eisen. However, they don't have Adam Schefter anymore, and I've always watched ESPN for the draft (Just got NFLN this year).

Working to ESPN's advantage, is Chris Berman. I absolutely love the Swami. However they spend more time talking then covering the actual draft. Mortensen as well as Kiper are morons, and they let air-headed players analyze the picks like Keyshawn Johnson. Overall I've been becoming more and more unsatisfied with ESPN's coverage so I'm thinking of watching it on NFLN this year.

For those who have watched it on both what do you think is better, and what will you guys be doing?

NFLN is the only way to go
                    Go Broncos!!!

Comment

I have a wedding to attend tommorow, so will be getting my updates via text.

Comment

both, i like hearing all the insight, conjecture, rumors, debates
                        sigpic

Comment

NFL network..only way to go.

It will also be on Sirius 124 tomorrow, for those who have it and will be on the road.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                          -Sean Payton

Comment

Working no Sirius. ESPN radio. Oh well.
                            Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

nfln all the way!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X