Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cloud of dust
    replied
    Do you guys know where a good watering hole would be in Denver that has the NFL network and is focusing on the draft for the day Like Jacksons? I am coming in from the mountains and need to have my NFL Network. ESPN would be fine too. A bar that has a bunch of folks watching the draft with good TV's. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• VABronco37
    replied
    nfln all the way!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Chris Wade
    replied
    Working no Sirius. ESPN radio. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanIN
    replied
    NFL network..only way to go.

It will also be on Sirius 124 tomorrow, for those who have it and will be on the road.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    both, i like hearing all the insight, conjecture, rumors, debates

Leave a comment:

• Ohenhen12345
    replied
    I have a wedding to attend tommorow, so will be getting my updates via text.

Leave a comment:

• Rockies3384
    replied
    Originally posted by DaChAmPiShErE24 View Post
    To me, NFLN clearly has smarter people covering the Draft. Mayock is the best in my opinion and I do like Rich Eisen. However, they don't have Adam Schefter anymore, and I've always watched ESPN for the draft (Just got NFLN this year).

Working to ESPN's advantage, is Chris Berman. I absolutely love the Swami. However they spend more time talking then covering the actual draft. Mortensen as well as Kiper are morons, and they let air-headed players analyze the picks like Keyshawn Johnson. Overall I've been becoming more and more unsatisfied with ESPN's coverage so I'm thinking of watching it on NFLN this year.

For those who have watched it on both what do you think is better, and what will you guys be doing?

NFLN is the only way to go

Leave a comment:

• Den615
    replied
    I think i'll watch the first day on ESPN. Its sort of like a tradition, i'd feel bad if i didnt...lol

But i think i'll watch the 2nd day on NFLN since they have more in depth breakdowns.

Leave a comment:

• deanver
    replied
    I watched on both NFLN and ESPN last year and I liked NFLN the most because, since they are run by the NFL, there are A LOT less commercials. And, like someone else said, they've go Mike Mayock. That dude blows Mel Kiper out of the water.

My vote, if you could only watch one coverage, NFLN.

Leave a comment:

• Hawkman
    replied
    Originally posted by TONYTZ7 View Post
    But you got to watch one or the other. I have both and I keep switching back and forth.Whats a guy too do?:hammer:
    Its amazing they can be so different , I channel check back and forth , Drives the Mrs. Nuts

Leave a comment:

• TONYTZ
    replied
    Its a no win situation

But you got to watch one or the other. I have both and I keep switching back and forth.Whats a guy too do?:hammer:

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    i don't watch the draft.

Leave a comment:

• jhns
    replied
    I loved Mayocks breakdown of the picks last year. I personally like NFL networks coverage better. I flip between both networks though. They both have some guys I like to listen to and some guys I can't stand listening to.

Leave a comment:

• Atwnbroncfan
    replied
    NFLN Kiper gets too much air time screaming bout crap that doesnt matter. I like McShay especially when he and Kiper are battling. But Kiper always acts like a school girl *****.

NFLN has Mayock and others who just stick to facts, Primetime can get annoying.

Leave a comment:

• RainyTX
    replied
    ESPN since I don't have NFLN.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X