Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Momentum's Final Mock (Do You Smell What the Mock is Cookin?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me that the Browns are not seriously entertaining any thoughts of a Quinn for Sanchez type scenario.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo..._campbell.html

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    You are going to be sadly mistaken in a few hours. The Browns not only have two "legitimate" starters (if you ask me, it's one: Quinn) and adding yet another name to the mix is an extremely stupid idea.

Quinn is a young player who hasn't had a chance to play a full season under center. That is not enough time to judge him. So, what makes Sanchez "so great" that he's automatically better than Quinn when he hasn't played a down in the NFL. Quinn? He played healthy in one game and look fabulous.

Quinn, he makes much more sense for the Browns than Sanchez. Just because one NFL team with a former Bellichek assistant (Denver) is interested in Sanchez. That does not mean that another is (Cleveland). The Browns already have their young QB for the future in Quinn.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbiz1 View Post
      Please tell me that the Browns are not seriously entertaining any thoughts of a Quinn for Sanchez type scenario.
      http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo..._campbell.html
      I highly doubt it. Quinn is the QB of the Browns.

All of you Bronco fans who have insisted that Quinn is being traded or that the Browns are drafting Sanchez are going to be having a rude awakening today when the Browns DON'T draft Sanchez and DON'T trade Quinn.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I Know we shouldnt draft Knowshon.
        Last edited by BroncoFan1088; 04-25-2009, 11:02 AM.
        Being a Bronco fan is more important than being a fan of any coach or player in particular.

Comment

a first round rb?

Comment

Working...
          X