Full 32 Team Draft Grades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full 32 Team Draft Grades

I'll try to grade every teams draft, and pretty quickly because I don't want to read
    the "experts" grades before I make mine but I want to read them soon enough.
    I'm not looking at UDFA signings yet either. To me, after the 5th round, maybe even
    the 4th the picks become based more on the position the player plays and the needs
    of the team and less on who the player is, unless great value is gotten.

Detroit Lions - Matthew Stafford was obviously a good pick, and with Sanchez
    and Freeman both gone before they picked again they made the right choice not
    going OT first. Yet, they didn't draft Michael Oher with the 20th pick in the draft,
    they took Pettigrew instead? I don't full understand that pick, nor do I understand
    taking Louis Delmas in the 2nd round. I don't believe he was the best saftey option
    available and the Lions haver a terrible front 7 outside of Ernie Sims. The picks
    of Samie Lee Hill and Zach Follett are great picks for when they were made and
    can provide help to a struggling defense. The rest of the Lions picks were just
    puzzling and kind of pointless, IMO. Derrick Williams is a solid scat guy but he
    has shown over and over again he isn't a great receiver.

Grade: B-

St Louis Rams - They couldn't have gone wrong with Monroe or Smith, I like Smith
    better so they made the perfect pick there, IMO. James Laurinaitis fills a solid need
    although I don't know why you pass on Rey Maualuga for him, unless there is a
    HUGE hole in Rey's game that many of us didn't see. I really like Brooks Foster
    Dorell Scott later in the draft where they got them, however I don't really feel the
    pick of Bradly Fletcher in the 3rd round. Overall STL did a solid job of filling needs
    with good, but not specatcular guys. Outside of Jason Smith, I'd look at Scott
    to be a big force on that team.

Grade: B

Kansas City Chiefs - I'll try not to let my personal feeling get into this because it
    wouldn't be pretty. Lets start with Tyson Jackson who I feel will be a great addition
    to the Chief's defense, and will be a great DE for years to come, only at the 3rd
    overall pick you have to draft someone that will make plays, and not just allow
    players to make plays. We followed that up by draftin another DE, even though
    we have 4 or 5 3-4 DE's already on the team, in Alex Magee, who is a solid player
    but nothing spectacular. Next KC went corner, one of our last needs, and took
    a troubled back-up in college. Not good, the rest of the draft was just reaches
    and players that didn't really make any sense for the team. I guess the best pick
    was the OT out of Missouri in which I didn't know who he was even though I watch
    ever Missouri game, at least he filled a need. We left WR, TE, OT, and LB untouched
    so the draft is really, really, really bad... Fortunatly what saves this draft is that
    our second round pick was basically Matt Cassell and Mike Vrabel.

Grade: D-

Seattle Seahawks
    - The team that got to cash in on the Chief's mistake started
    the draft off by stenghting in their already strong LB core with Aaron Curry. It's
    a good pick that you can't really argue with because he was the best player in the
    draft, although he didn't fill any need of Seattle. Next, they went Max Unger, so
    I guess they feel Brown has plenty of years left, I would have gone OT but Unger
    is a solid player. I'm not big on Deon Butler but Nick Reed in the 7th was a great
    pick. Fewer picks than the previous teams, but they clearly went BPA with Curry
    and Unger which you can't hate on.

Grade - C+

Cleveland Browns
    - I see a lot of hating on the Browns trading down, and while
    I agree that they didn't get good value while trading down I really like how their
    draft turned out. Sure, they didn't get a RT, but they got a Center that will be
    top 3 in the league for years to come. They got two solid WRs, and with Edwards
    possibly on his way out they need the receiving options for Quinnderson. Next
    they took two LB's that are good fits for their 3-4 in Maiava and Veikune. They
    eneded the second day with solid CB prospects that had fallen a bit Coye-Francis
    and Don Carey. Then for their last pick of the day they got a RB to back up Jamal
    Anderson with James Davis in the 6th round. Watch out for Mack, Robskie, Maiava,
    Francis, and Davis. Did I mention i really liked their draft?

Grade: A

Cincinnati Bengals
    - Another draft that I'm really feeling. I would have easily opted
    Eugene Monroe over Andre Smith because I don't like his character at all, but skill
    wise it's about a wash. Rey Maualuga in the 2nd round and will be paired up with
    ex-teamate Keither Rivers? Are the Bengals making a worthwhile defense on us?
    They follow that up with Michael Johnson in the 3rd round? Wow, if they can
    convince him and Andre Smith to really really try look out. Oh, here comes the
    good character in Chase Coffman, a beast of a TE somehow still available in the
    4th and then Luigs in the 5th. They are nailing every need possible. Morgan
    Trent is also a nice pick because of his athleticism so he was worth the pick.

Grade - A

Oakland Raiders
    - Reach. Failure. Is Matt Millen involved? I understand if you
    think about using the vertical passing game to open stuff up how DHB could be
    a decent pick, but just no. Maclin and Crabtree still available, no reason for DHB
    at all. The 2nd and 3rd round might be the worst value in picks I've ever seen.
    I do like Louis Murphy and Stryker Sulak but that is about it. Outside of Louis
    Murphy, no good value and no real future studs.

Grade - F

Jacksonville Jaguars
    - Monroe was the BPA, in their minds, and fairly enough he fit
    a need. Eben Britton doesn't make sense at all to me, unless they were in fact
    just going BPA. Knighton ruins my BPA theory, but Mike Thomas and Jarret Dillard
    in back to back picks is really nice. They are polar oppsites in terms of receiving
    skills making them perfect young guys to bring in for Gerrard. If just one, I think
    both can be decent, pans out thank god for them. Rashad Jennings is possibly
    the best RB in this draft for Jax, with MJD sprinting all over the field then boom
    bring in a Larry Johnson clone? Great pick, great value, great player. Filled most
    needs, but questionable picks in the 3rd round and the overhall of OT's might
    not work out as planned

Grade: B+

Green Bay Packers
    - They got the future NT for their 3-4 defense which is a great
    move but then they traded up for Clay Matthews. Sure, he is a good prospect
    but he is not the best prospect for the 3-4 OLB. He is just too small right now,
    but him falling was too hard to for everyone to pass up. After this, GB starts
    to struggle in the draft outside of Jamon Meredith. They traded up a fair amount
    to get Clay Matthews, which I think cost them in the long run. They two OL in the
    draft, but one is more of a can play anywhere which means isn't good enough to
    be locked down anywhere. T.J. Lang and Quinn Johnson just don't toot my horn
    in the least. The lower picks really don't mean much as long as they don't stray
    away from their needs which GB did not.

Grade: C+

San Francisco 49ers
    - Michael Crabtree was a no brainer pick for San Fran, and
    a good one at that. But Glen Coffey in the 3rd round??? I know Frank Gore
    needs a backup, but if you wanted Coffey why not wait till the 5th round where
    guys like Ringer and Jennings went afterwards. McKillop is a solid pick, not super
    flashy but a good selection as was Nate Davis, although if your goign to go QB
    either get one of the top 3 or wait till next year. Ricky Jean-Francios garners good
    value for where he was taken, but the rest of the picks make no sense. Frisco
    did a decent job of trying to fill up their team with talented guys, but they just
    didn't seem to make the right moves after Crabtree.

Grade: C

Buffalo Bills
    - I don't like Aaron Maybin for a 3-4 team that much, and I dislike him
    even more for a 4-3 team. I don't think he will be able to be that effective from
    the down position, but hey time will tell. Eric Wood in the first round with Britton
    and Beaty still on the board? Ouch. Sure he is goes on the OL, as does Levitre
    who is a much better pick, but nothing still fixes loss of Peters who despite not
    looking very good was clearly their best OL. The rest of the Bill's draft was a bunch
    of reaches outside of Shawn Nelson who will ahve a suprisingly solid year. The
    Bills drafted 3 corners and a saftey in this draft, I thought their secondary was
    the strongest part of the defense. They could have use more DL and LB help
    with some of those picks. Maybe Nic Harris will bulk up a tad and play WOLB?

Grade: C-
    Last edited by GridironChamp; 04-27-2009, 05:05 PM.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Denver Broncos
    - Too start off, we have to remember that they did ship Jay Cutler
    out and that does effect this draft grade. The trade is basically Ayers, Smith,
    Quinn, and Orton for Cutler. I think you lose in that case. Moreno was the best
    RB available in the whole draft so taking him at 12 was good, but to pass on Orakpo
    when you had a horrid pass rush last year is slightly strange. Then to trade away
    a first in next years strong draft, a top 15 pick most likely, is not a great move.
    Trading both thirds to move up to get a pure blocking TE just isn't a smart move
    at all. After this, McD just starts reaching left and right. I think it started with
    McBath and lasted through the whole draft. Drafting two safties and a CB is
    I guess understandable but they refused to adress the issues on the front 7 besides
    the pick of Robert Ayers who will be a project. Value was not a friend of Denver
    this weekend, nor was positions of need, but McD did get some very skilled players.

Grade: C-

Washington Redkins
    - Nothing worth noting happened with the Redkins after
    they drafted Brian Orakpo, by some amazing happening, with the 13th pick. Great
    pick there and Keven Barnes was solid in the 3rd, but after that the picks are
    low and just positions more than players. They didn't adress WR very well or
    RT at all, so Cambell will still struggle.

Grade - C

New Orleans Saints
    - The Saints took their few picks, and focused on fixing their
    biggest need, secondary. Malcolm Jenkins will be a stud player and Chip Vaughn
    should also be a solid contribution to their secondary. Like the Redskins, their
    other draftpicks had been shipeed out the year before, which I can't give them
    credit for that now because it belongs to last years draft.

Grade - B-

Houston Texans
    - Despite prior rumors apparently Houston was not completely
    set with their LB corp. They went right after Brian Cushing without much hesitation
    with the 15th pick and I can't say I blame them. He fits in perfectly at SOLB in the
    4-3 and gets to learn from Ryans. Next, they select Conner Barwin who will get
    to sit behind Smith on rush downs and come in across from Mario on passing
    downs. Great pick there, and then Antione Caldwell to play Center, their biggest
    hole along the O line. Now, here in the middle rounds they got sidetracked and
    made Quin to McCain including two more TE's even though they have talented TE's
    on the team. Troy Nolan in the 7th is good value, but they didn't adress the CB
    issue, maybe like some predicted their FA signings solved that problem.

Grade - B

San Diego Chargers
    - Unlike the other AFCW teams the Chargers didn't completely
    screw their draft over. Not spectacular, but at the very least solid. They start
    with Larry English who could replace Merriman is the knee is acting up or he could
    play across from him causing havoc. After that no pick really stands out, but every
    pick focuses specifically on a need of SD. Like KC, Den, and OK they reached but
    unlike the rest of us their reaches came at positions of need. Outside of English
    and Gartrell Johnson no one has me siked (or scared) but most the picks were solid.

New York Jets
    - They had the least amount of draft picks once this draft was over, but
    that doesn't mean their draft was bad at all. Lets start off by saying the trade they
    pulled off with Cleveland to move up was perfection at it's finest. They gave up little
    and got exactly who they wanted, Mark Sanchez. Personally I think Mark Sanchez is
    better than Matthew Stafford, and I've said that forever, so the trading up to get him
    to me gives them the best QB out of this class. They kept next years first in doing so
    as well. Sanchez comes into the same kind of situation Flacco did last year, he has a
    run game, an OL, and a defense, perfect situationi. I also liked picking Greene since
    Thomas Jones is in the last year of his contract, and Greene is a perfect back to pair
    with Leon Washington, as Greene can't catch. Matt Slauson was their last pick, and
    while they ignored WR they needed so OL help so I can't diss on the pick. With so
    few picks, it's hard to grade them real high, but all 3 picks where good, filled needs,
    and good value.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    - I'll start off by saying I didn't think trading up to get Freeman
    was a bad move at all. Obviously Cleveland was trading back and Denver could have
    as well. They made the move to get the last QB in this draft, and unlike other teams,
    that are rebuilding, Tampa is ready to win soon. Freeman is raw, but talented. He is a
    Boom or Bust player and at 17 I think you can afford take him. Roy Miller in the 3rd is a
    great pick, especially when you consider that they are on record saying they want to get
    bigger on the DL. I don't like Kyle Moore to the extent the "experts" on ESPN did, but
    the pick is decent. Xavier Fulton, like Kyle Moore, is a solid pick but nothing eye popping
    much like the rest of Tampa's draft. Decent players that have a use, but they passed
    on some good value/talent in taking players like Fulton and Moore. Solid draft, just
    nothing outstanding.

Philadelphia Eagles
    - I love how they traded up and jumped all over Maclin, because
    quite frankly I think he will be a stud in the NFL. Everyone always compares small
    fast guys to Steve Smith but they forget to look at Smith's unreal jumping ability
    and strength, two things in which Maclin does have. McNabb finally is starting to
    get weapons around him, and with saying that they also nabbed Ingram in the
    mid-rounds who provides a nice big red zone target and a very talented TE.
    Philly also picked up McCoy who will back up the often injured Westbrook now
    that Buckhalter has departed. Ellis Hobbs, while not great, is a DB they can
    add to their roster and they gave up very little to get him, prolly because
    NE drafted Darius Butler. They also drafted Victor Harris in the 5th ROUND!!!
    Oh, and in case McNabb is still complaining about no options, they also
    drafted Brandon Gibson late in the draft. In terms of value, need, and just
    raw talent the Eagles have to be the winner of this years draft. My only
    question is, Who is going to be the return man?? Jackson, Maclin, or Hobbs?

Grade: A+

Minnesota Vikings
    - The Polar opposite of the Maclin pick. Percy Harvin,
    while similar to Maclin, does not translate to the NFL in the same way.
    He is smaller (thinner) and doesn't look near as smooth at receiver. Now,
    Harvin can run the hell out of the ball once he gets it, so that counteracts
    everything else... Until you look into his background. He is your typical
    WR in terms of bad decisions and possible locker room cancers. To me,
    he just isn't worth a first round pick in this years draft. They did make
    solid moves later in the draft by getting Loadholt and Asher Allen. Both
    should push for starting jobs, Allen at nickel back. But, their draft saver
    to me has got to be Jasper Brinkly who I believe will be the best ILB,
    outside of Aaron Curry, from this draft class, and they got him in the 5th
    round.

New England Patriots
    - The typical whellin n dealin style of the Hoodie
    strikes again. I hate grading the Pats draft because they do such a
    good job of evaluating guys that fit their team and not anyone elses,
    but I'll give it a shot. First they drafted Patrick Chung, which was a
    good pick, but I don't understand passing on William Moore for Chung.
    Both are SS and Moore has just been flat out better from everything
    I've seen or read. Again, I can't really argue the Hoodie's talent
    judgement. Ron Brace is a unbelievably genius move, it allows NE
    the upper hand next year when Wilfork's contract is up. Darius
    Butler was a steal, and the OT out of Houston will surprise people
    with his ability at RT. I really like Brandon Tate because of how good
    he was before the injury. They Pats did make one vital mistake, however.
    They didn't get any pass rushing LBs, after losing Vrabel and Thomas
    looking a tad slower how will they rush anyone? That can be
    countered with the fact that the Hoodie already has 3 picks in
    next year's 2nd round though.

Grade: A-
    Last edited by GridironChamp; 04-28-2009, 01:29 PM.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Atlanta Falcons - I'm not a huge fan of Peria Jerry because I think he fits
      on a team that uses the DT's to pressure the QB, Atlanta prefers to
      have their DT's clog the middle. However, DT was probably the biggest
      need facing Atlanta. William Moore that late in the 2nd round is a steal.
      As is Sidbury in the 4th round, although I'm not sure how well he will
      fit in their defense. I don't think Atlanta adressed the LB need or
      the CB need very well but at least they got guys they feel are good
      fits for them in the secondary. WHen thinking about Atlanta's draft
      you have to remember that they did just trade for Tony Gonzalez
      an unbelievable move that will pay off HUGE.

Miami Dolphins
      - Vontae Davis down at the 25th pick is great value
      and Parcells is getting a super prospect. If anyone will be able to
      fire him up and playing as well as he can it will be Miami. Next they
      grab Pat White and most people assume for the wildcat but I have
      faith in him as a QB. We might see a new starting QB down in
      Miami in a couple years. Sean Smith was a great value when he
      was taken, and he will fit in well as a CB or S. Aftere these first
      3 picks however Miami begins reaching and reaching far. I didn't
      like any of the second day picks by Miami, but the second day
      isn't as important as the first so that saved em...

Baltimore Ravens
      - Trading up to draft Michael Oher might be
      tied for the greatest move in this draft, with trading up for
      Sanchez. ALthough OT wasn't a pressing need, it was by far
      the BPA in that spot. And, is there anyone who isn't inspired
      after his interview right after he got drafted? Paul Kruger is a
      good pick for their 3-4 defense and Jason Phillips in the 5th
      round is almost as good as Jasper Brinkly in the 5th. Phillips
      dropped due to an injury, but short term ILB play isn't a need
      of the Ravens. Like usual though, Baltimore failed to adress
      the huge need at WR. I just have a hard time seeing them
      take the next step until they have a decent passing attack, and
      for the love of god get Flacco some help.

Indianapolis Colts
      - I like Donald Brown as prospect, especially
      in 2 or 3 years, but not for Indy. I don't think they needed a
      1st round RB until they are sure Addai can't stay healthy. Addai
      is still as skilled as Donald Brown is but the loss of Rhodes does
      justify this pick kinda... The Colts added much needed beef to
      the middle of the DL with Moala and Terrance Taylor in the mid
      rounds, maybe we are seeing them get away from the smaller
      DTs? I don't like the Powers pick, but it fills a need as does
      the pick of BYU wideout Collie. Like always the Colts had a
      good draft, and this is why they are always a SB contender.
      There are 4 teams you hear every year in SB talks, and all
      4 of them draft well, it's just a known fact.

New York Giants
      - This draft is flawless. Nothing bad in
      this draft at all. Hakeem Nicks, great pick. Clint Sintim
      good pick. William Beaty super pick. Ramses Barden, Eli
      asked for bigger targets, solid pick. Travis Beckum outstanding
      pick. On, and On for the last 4 picks, Andre Brown and Rhett
      Bomar among them. Their draft is great, GREAT, but I do
      feel they are lacking the superstar element that Philly
      captured in their draft, leaving the Giants with the 2nd
      place trophy for this years draft.

Grade: A+

Tennessee Titans
      - Remember how I said there are 4 teams
      that draft so good and compete every year? I guess Tenn.
      is planning on making that 5 teams. Kenny Britt and Marks
      fufill the teams two biggest needs at DT and WR. They might
      not have beent he BPA but they were close enough, so no knock
      there. After that, they just went BPA and I have to admit that
      they rocked the draft on the second day. Jared Cook, Javon
      Ringer, and Troy Kropong are outstanding picks. Cook can
      learn the trick to blocking while producing in the receiving
      catagory behind Scaife, Ringer wait and capitalize on an
      upcoming LenDale White mistake, and Kropong gets to learn
      from the best OL in football. Great, great second day.

Arizona Cardinals
      - What is going on? I though the top
      10 teams were supposed to have the best drafts, not the
      bottom 10 teams? While Beanie Wells is a good pick and
      an amazing athlete, I think he is very close to Tim Hightower
      and the difference between the two isn't what you normally
      look for but then again... Beanie is that good. I'm not
      flippin over the Cody Brown pick, sure it's solid, but I don't
      think it's even their best pick. Rashad Johnson, however, is
      a really good pick for when he was taken, but how big of a
      need is saftey? Adrian Wilson is a star as is Antrel Rolle. My
      favorite Zona pick has to be the combo of Trevor Canfield
      and Herman Johnson. They need a OG and one of these guys
      will pan out, if not both of them. Look for Zona to compete
      again this year.

Pittsburgh Steelers
      - The final team that always competes
      is making a solid contribution to the 2010 squad. Ziggy
      Hood is a perfect fit for a 3-4 DE in my opinion, and Kraig
      Urbik is a nice pick. I applaud Pit for not reaching after
      Alex Mack was gone and not taking a Center until later when
      they landed Shipley from Penn. St. The rest of their picks,
      while not playmakers, should make solid contributions to
      the depth of a SB team, I.E. Pit. I would keep an eye on CB
      Keenan Lewis though.

Chicago Bears
      - Remember the Jay Cutler trade landed them
      a stud young QB. So keeping that in mind, they still landed
      Jarron Gilbert, Iglesias, and DJ Moore all on the second day.
      Super value and perfect fits for a Bears team that has plenty
      of needs. To win games they know they have to get guys
      for Cutler to throw the ball to, and they did that by drafting
      3 WR's. I would also like to say look out for the next Bears
      great LB to be Marcus Freeman. They gave up a bit too
      much for Cutler, although they worked well with what they
      had.
      G

Carolina Panthers
      - Some teams trade, and we make a special
      note of teams like the Pats and Eagles that trade back a lot to
      stockpile picks. Well the Panthers trade a lot too, only they trade
      the other way... up. No first round selection and they traded
      away next years first but man did they have a solid draft. Peppers
      will be gone next year so they draft Everette Brown to make up
      for it, but they had to get rid of that #1 pick in next years stronger
      draft. They were able to steal Duke Robinson later in the draft
      who I still feel will be the best OG from this class. I don't care if
      he isn't breaking any 100 yard dash records, he is a beast on
      the inside and will start for Car. soon. But their best pick had
      to be Captain Munnerlyn in the 7th... Just look at his name,
      Captain! Overall, I just hate trading first round picks from next year.

Dallas Cowboys
      - Ouch. With 8 zillion 2nd day picks, how come
      we have seen like 5 or 6 other teams with better 2nd days than
      Dallas? What was Jerry Jones doing? McGee was a wasted pick
      QB wasn't a need and wasn't the BPA. Along with their 6th other
      picks before Michael Hamlin were all lame. The Hamlin pick is a solid
      selection as was Mike Mickens late in the draft. I think both have
      starter potentiol. Most people knock on the pick of David Buehler
      and I wonder why? Do you really think Jones drafted him to be
      a kicker? Hell no, they are going to try to convert him to a LB
      that comes in cover situations or maybe a S in run downs. It's
      not a great pick, but that late it's worth the risk and certiantly
      not worth the criticism. But, still no great picks... so eh..

Grade: D
      Last edited by GridironChamp; 04-28-2009, 02:53 PM.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Seems like a pretty fair assumption.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Don't take this personal GC, but draft grades the day after the draft ends are usually about as accurate as a 6 fingered member of the Rivers clan being asked to count to 7. I know it's fun and all, just rarely on target.

We'll see in three years.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
            Don't take this personal GC, but draft grades the day after the draft ends are usually about as accurate as a 6 fingered member of the Rivers clan being asked to count to 7. I know it's fun and all, just rarely on target.

Oh snap, he went there.

Comment

Generally agree.

but for the sake of having something to type, here are some things I would argue differently:

SF selecting Coffee, mid 3rd round, good pickup, don't think he would've been there to much longer... although your right Ringer and some other decent RBs sure did hang around... I think the consensus on him was early 3rd round. Good pickup, led SEC in rushing, and he goes out and hits people.

The Raiders picking that safety in the 2nd round I guess wasn't so bad, everyone is saying Chicago was about to pick him.....

I think I would knock the Chargers up a grade, unfortunately they typically really seem to know what they're doing when drafting

Comment

You nailed Denver's draft: lots of good players and talent but terrible value was given up for them.

Comment

Hey people, the draft is over! Let's see what the coaches can mold this talent into! I am ready for camps to open up!!!
                  God Broncos!!!

Comment

Originally posted by omahaBroncoFan View Post
                    Generally agree.

but for the sake of having something to type, here are some things I would argue differently:

SF selecting Coffee, mid 3rd round, good pickup, don't think he would've been there to much longer... although your right Ringer and some other decent RBs sure did hang around... I think the consensus on him was early 3rd round. Good pickup, led SEC in rushing, and he goes out and hits people.

The Raiders picking that safety in the 2nd round I guess wasn't so bad, everyone is saying Chicago was about to pick him.....

I think I would knock the Chargers up a grade, unfortunately they typically really seem to know what they're doing when drafting
                    Except for later the guy corrected himself and talked to the Bears staff and they said they were gonna take him in the 4th or 5th, never in the 2nd
                    Winner of the 2012 Broncomania GM game

Comment

Yes we reached in the beginning and got good players a bit to soon. However by getting players who were 2nd-5th rounders in FA we more then made up for it. We reached but then we stole it balanced out well as long as we dont have a munch of Mosses
                      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post

While I agree to an extent, it's the same with mock drafts...

It gives me something to do.

Oh, I finished it out...

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on our draft. While i had my head scratching after reading in on the players we got was superb.

Hear me out

We didnt pursue a pass rusher because we have alot of highly drafted linebackers that we already have on the roster and we need to see what we have before we just dismiss em all. I think if they play Ayers at SOLB i think were set. I think Doom can get the job done this year. and if we cant well we know he needs to be not resigned. I really wanted larry english but i can definelty see why we went this way

A big hole we had on D last year was our DB play. our CB's didnt play up in your face enough which led to alot of short passes i was told that alot of the reason was because our Safeties were horrible and had to play off. that will give the pass rush a second or two more to get to the qb which will result in more sacks.

With the addition of chris baker we got a NT who i felt all we really lacked i know he wont start right off the bat but if we rotate our lineman to keep them fresh we should be alright.

Over all i thought our draft minus the value really was a A. everyone we drafted has a chance to start immediatly. plus that just really upgrades our special teams.

as far as the grade i give it a B minus value and with value a D

I am not gonna get all mad until they get on the field.. lol
                          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                          While he sits by his hearth at home.
                          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
                            While I agree to an extent, it's the same with mock drafts...

It gives me something to do.

Oh, I finished it out...

Last year the media said KC had the best ddraft out there and had alot of people scraftching their head about denvers We made out with a all pro tackle and a 90 catch wideout. in the first two rounds.,
                            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                            While he sits by his hearth at home.
                            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy View Post
                              Last year the media said KC had the best ddraft out there and had alot of people scraftching their head about denvers We made out with a all pro tackle and a 90 catch wideout. in the first two rounds.,
                              I am going to go there
                              Knowshon Moreno 1,200 yards this year
                              Robert Ayers 30 tackles 5 sacks
                              Alphonso Smith 6 ints
                              Don't Draft Bradford...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X