Early look at the 2010 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
    Rivers' deep ball doesn't float, it just lacks velocity.
    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

• Snead looks like crap! He looks like a lesser talented version of Tony Romo

Comment

• Originally posted by Momentum View Post
        Snead looks like crap! He looks like a lesser talented version of Tony Romo
        Like I said, he disappears. Great physical tool, 5 cent brain. Sounds like someone else I know.

Give credit to that USC defense though. They are playing lights out.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Colt McCoy :go:

Comment

• There's a dark horse QB candidate playing tonight on ESPN, Colin Kaepernick from Nevada. Check out the Pistol offense.

Comment

• 2010 Draft

In this years Draft class i don't think we may need to look for much im voteing highly on getting a new qb (Colt McCoy) or if hes not there i think we should pick up spikes from Florida. i think other then that maybe a Big Nose Tackle. Because for the most part the broncos don't seem to have that much gaps. and when free angency hits thats when we get are big wideout that we will need at that time. So if i must read about Tim Tebow being great and how people think we should draft him shoot me now lol.:orton: Or we can just say screw it and try to bribe Plummer to come back seeing as we love the underdog QB this year.

Comment

• huh - how odd would it be to get a better pick with chicago's pick, rather than our own which we shipped to sea-doodle...
                Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

• Broncos needs for 2010

It is looking like we will need a 5 technique DE, OLB pass rusher to compliment Dumerville and a WR in case we lose Marshall. The Broncos should place a franchise tag on Marshall and then trade him away for a 1st or 2nd round pick. With the emergence of Chris Baker and Ron Fields, a NT is not a priority early in draft.

Comment

• OLB is not a priority early either, give Ayers some time to develop.

Comment

• We do need a ILB and an elite DE or DT, we also need a QB of the future and a WR of the future (no, its not Brandon Marshall).

Comment

• Originally posted by Momentum View Post
                        We do need a ILB and an elite DE or DT, we also need a QB of the future and a WR of the future (no, its not Brandon Marshall).
                        Woo Woo Woo...Yes Brandon Marshall is are future Wr.We need a future Qb in Colt McCoy.We dont need an ILB D.J and Davis are just fine.Ill agree with that DE and DT.. but Qb comes first obv because are D is playing amazing..

Comment

• Terrence Cody DT Alabama - 6'5" 365 lbs. Dude is a beast. Plays a little FB in short yardage too.
                          sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                          Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                          Adopted By:
                          Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                          Broncbeat

Comment

• I completely disagree about almost everything. I think we wont have to franchise Marshall because i doubt a new CBA is reached, and even if we do franchise him we should not trade him. Doing that just creates another need.

We need depth in a lot of areas, but if we stay healthy there is really no glaring weakness at this point.

Right now i think our biggest need is our interior o-line. Hamilton is solid but may leave as a free agent, and wiegman could retire as soon as the season is over.

Kuper is a stud (and needs resigned) and Olsen looks promising, but we have no depth, and no heir apparent at center.

After that I think depth at CB and ILB is the next need.

All this could change if Orton implodes, but thats how I see things right now.

Comment

• QB for the future
                              WR incase Marshall leaves, or Mckinley doesn't pan out to replace Stokes
                              ILB to replace Davis for the future
                              CB to replace Champ
                              Oline can be found in the later rounds
                              And D line is always a good addition.

Comment

• Brandstater is a good project, i don't see the need for the Broncos to go out and waste a high pick on a QB and then have him sit on the bench and try to learn JMD highly complicated system. Here is how i rank the positions of need from highest to lowest. And bear in mind Olsen was drafted to replace Hamilton.

1. NT/DE- if there is someone special in round one, the broncos should not hesistate, but they should avoid DL that have high bust potential.
                                2. DE
                                3. OLB
                                4. MLB
                                5. WR
                                6. RB- Lamont Jordan is gettiing old.
                                7. OG
                                8. QB
                                Last edited by Ohenhen12345; 09-27-2009, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X