Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry Foote released by Steelers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Larry Foote released by Steelers

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

    Now this is a guy worth looking at.

  • #2
    Don't get to excited

    Rumor says the Lions are going to pick him up.

    Comment


    • #3
      Well Foote I believe, plays WILB in the 3-4. And I think that positions is filled with DJ.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by housemouse View Post
        Well Foote I believe, plays WILB in the 3-4. And I think that positions is filled with DJ.
        DJ has never played in a 3-4... we could easily slide him over. You can never have too many linebackers.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
          DJ has never played in a 3-4... we could easily slide him over. You can never have too many linebackers.
          Yes actually we can. We have a lot of linebackers. Not good linebackers, but nevertheless line backers.
          I think DJ should play inside. He doesn't seem like a rush backer.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by housemouse View Post
            Yes actually we can. We have a lot of linebackers. Not good linebackers, but nevertheless line backers.
            I think DJ should play inside. He doesn't seem like a rush backer.
            Well then cut the bad ones...

            Larry Foote, DJ Williams, Andra Davis, Robert Ayers, Wesley Woodyard, and Spencer Larsen would be an amazing LB group with plenty of competition to go around.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah he's going to be a Lion...besides he doesnt really fit our roster. Like someone said, he would play the same role as DJ

              Comment


              • #8
                Foote will be a detroit lion next season. He wants to go home. He has gotten paid, & won 2 rings. We have nothing to offer him. Only 1 team can offer him the chance to come home and play in front of his family and be around his family and friends. We are not that team!!!!!!
                sigpic

                Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

                Comment


                • #9
                  Like ive said in the other 2 threads about the same subject he has seen degression in his game for the last few years he is on the way out and is not making big numbers any more
                  2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    He's definitely worth the look, but...

                    Originally posted by 24TheCHAMP24 View Post
                    Foote will be a detroit lion next season. He wants to go home. He has gotten paid, & won 2 rings. We have nothing to offer him. Only 1 team can offer him the chance to come home and play in front of his family and be around his family and friends. We are not that team!!!!!!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X