• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Foote released by Steelers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

Now this is a guy worth looking at.

Don't get to excited

Rumor says the Lions are going to pick him up.

Comment

Well Foote I believe, plays WILB in the 3-4. And I think that positions is filled with DJ.

Comment

Originally posted by housemouse View Post
        Well Foote I believe, plays WILB in the 3-4. And I think that positions is filled with DJ.
        DJ has never played in a 3-4... we could easily slide him over. You can never have too many linebackers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
          DJ has never played in a 3-4... we could easily slide him over. You can never have too many linebackers.
          Yes actually we can. We have a lot of linebackers. Not good linebackers, but nevertheless line backers.
          I think DJ should play inside. He doesn't seem like a rush backer.

Comment

Originally posted by housemouse View Post
            Yes actually we can. We have a lot of linebackers. Not good linebackers, but nevertheless line backers.
            I think DJ should play inside. He doesn't seem like a rush backer.
            Well then cut the bad ones...

Larry Foote, DJ Williams, Andra Davis, Robert Ayers, Wesley Woodyard, and Spencer Larsen would be an amazing LB group with plenty of competition to go around.

Comment

Yeah he's going to be a Lion...besides he doesnt really fit our roster. Like someone said, he would play the same role as DJ

Comment

Foote will be a detroit lion next season. He wants to go home. He has gotten paid, & won 2 rings. We have nothing to offer him. Only 1 team can offer him the chance to come home and play in front of his family and be around his family and friends. We are not that team!!!!!!
                sigpic

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Comment

Like ive said in the other 2 threads about the same subject he has seen degression in his game for the last few years he is on the way out and is not making big numbers any more
                  2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

He's definitely worth the look, but...

Originally posted by 24TheCHAMP24 View Post
                    Foote will be a detroit lion next season. He wants to go home. He has gotten paid, & won 2 rings. We have nothing to offer him. Only 1 team can offer him the chance to come home and play in front of his family and be around his family and friends. We are not that team!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X