vince young a bronco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody hates on Vince Young.

Vince Young won a national championship, and when I say "won" I mean he won it himself.

Vince Young went to a struggling Tennessee franchise and lifted them to the playoffs as a rookie, something neither Jay Cutler nor Matt Lienhart could do.

Vince Young doesn't throw picture-perfect NFL passes, but he is very accurate.

I'm not sure the rumor about the Wonderlic score is true.

Personally, I don't think he'd be right for the New England Spread, but I doubt the New England Spread will be right for Denver. If we ran an offense that needed a mobile quarterback who had the guts and the talent get the first downs himself when he had to, Vince Young would be a good choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeBassett View Post
      Everybody hates on Vince Young.

Vince Young won a national championship, and when I say "won" I mean he won it himself.

Vince Young went to a struggling Tennessee franchise and lifted them to the playoffs as a rookie, something neither Jay Cutler nor Matt Lienhart could do.

Vince Young doesn't throw picture-perfect NFL passes, but he is very accurate.

I'm not sure the rumor about the Wonderlic score is true.

Personally, I don't think he'd be right for the New England Spread, but I doubt the New England Spread will be right for Denver. If we ran an offense that needed a mobile quarterback who had the guts and the talent get the first downs himself when he had to, Vince Young would be a good choice.
      As you stated Young has accomplished quite a lot. I remember seeing him play here as a rookie during preseason, he is a heck of an athlete and physically impressive. The problem is his ego is too fragile for the professional game.

Comment

Working...
      X