No announcement yet.

Key players to be cut around the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would not mind us throwing a 7th rounder at Detroit to put this guy on the practice squad. I think with him and Brandstater we can have some serious competition next TC for our QB of the future!

Comment

• no i dont want someone who is going to be a project like Brandstater..............

i say we get garcia....hes won every where he has gone.

his stats are prett good themselves.

and for those who say making him come here and not learning the offense....well back in when he played for Philly he played the last 8 games throwing 10 TD and only 2INT

and thats a whole lot better than what Orton will do.

we sign him and put Brandstater on Practice squad so he can learn and grow.

Garcia prolly would retire after this year giving it one more run.
      then next year we have a improved Brandstater....or draft one....a win win

Comment

• Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
        System QB?

Sounds like Josh McDaniels' kind of quarterback
        exactly:salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bioengineer View Post
          Free agent DE Vonnie Holliday is scheduled to visit with the Broncos this weekend.
          Holliday has the size to play end in a 3-4, which the Broncos will need if reports of Le Kevin Smith's torn meniscus are true. Holliday could help early in the season as a rotational lineman.

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/clu...FL&majteam=DEN
          hell he might start lol

Comment

• i bet if we wouldve brought him in sooner he would start ova kenny peterson or the other guy at de easily but we will c like da signing

Comment

• brandstater is my pick for the future of this team ....... end of story
              Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

• Great singing. I officially thrilled is a Bronco!!
                sigpic

Comment

• Cut Jordan?

and sign TJ Duckett.

The guy is a beast who runs with tremendous power unlike Lamont. would be another good back to add to our roster who could be great in short yardage and goaline sets along with Hillis
                  sigpic

Comment

• Once again, Jordan is here to speed up Moreno's development, and most games will be inactive. Moreno, Hillis, and Buckhalter are the running game.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

• Perhaps New England Won't Be a Problem

from Schefter's Twitter:

Originally posted by Adam_Schefter
                      Real deal: Five defensive starters from last season -- Seymour, Bruschi, Vrabel, Harrison, Hobbs -- no longer with the Pats. D in transition

hmmmm with so many defensive guys who were big impact players for NE, maybe playing offense against them won't be much of a problem for us this season.

here's hopin'
                      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Who's thinking Derrick Brooks?

I know I know hes but if we bring him in it will be almost like another coach for the youngins to learn from. We have Champ for the corners, Dawk for the safeties now Holliday for the linemen. Why not sign him maybe if Andrea Davis or someone goes down he can step in and do some things. And I heard he was in great shape. What do you guys think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco#6 View Post
                          I know I know hes but if we bring him in it will be almost like another coach for the youngins to learn from. We have Champ for the corners, Dawk for the safeties now Holliday for the linemen. Why not sign him maybe if Andrea Davis or someone goes down he can step in and do some things. And I heard he was in great shape. What do you guys think?

Derricks Brooks = Tampa 2 side to side LB

34 = Needs bigger LB who can Rush...does that answer?

Denver would get nothing good

Comment

• I wouldnt be against it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Svic View Post
                              Derricks Brooks = Tampa 2 side to side LB

34 = Needs bigger LB who can Rush...does that answer?

Denver would get nothing good
                              Ya but i think even if he didnt play he could be a solid backup or another leadership guy that McD keeps goin after.

Comment

• Can we close the thread? Svic pretty much hit the nail on the head. Brooks has been a long-time weakside linebacker in a 4-3 Tampa 2 scheme. He might show some promise on Madden 2010 for some folks, but I'm not sure where anyone who is actually serious about football would come up with the idea that he'd work here.

Comment

Working...
                                X