Key players to be cut around the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
    Once again, Jordan is here to speed up Moreno's development, and most games will be inactive. Moreno, Hillis, and Buckhalter are the running game.
    You cant rely on Buckhalter to stay healthy all year. Duckett > Jordan
    sigpic

Comment

• Mike Hart?

e was released by the Colts and I would think he'd be a good pick-up. Watched him at michigan and I really think he could be a slower Hillis type. Him over Jordan I would definately take
      Winner of the 2012 Broncomania GM game

Comment

• It will be tough. There going more 4-3 this year.

Warren Brace Wilfork Burgess is there front 4.

I still say for den to beat the pats we have to be in brady's face all game.

Comment

• No, the Patriots will always plug guys in wherever they need and make things work. They've been doing it for a while now.

Not to mention The Bradinator.
          sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

• They def dont have the defense to go 12-4 or 16-0 ever again, that window has passed, they can still play ball tho but their division is all better than they were before so it will be a good year for that division, I still say it goes:

NE
            MIA
            NY
            BUF

Comment

• the patriots are naturaly good.

they will always figure out how to dominate.

id say that they dont begin to fall apart until tom brady retires.
              Now go get your shine box

Comment

• im jus glad we got vonnie holliday before they did dat wouldve been a nice stop gap replacement for seymor im not sayin hes all dat good but wouldve been perfect 4 dem

Comment

• I think if/when Marshall is reinstated, Jordan will be the player that will be replaced to make room for Marshall.

Comment

• Duckett is as soft as the pillsbury dough boy. There is a reason he has played for half the teams in the league. The fact that Jordan can catch makes him a much better fit for McDaniels offense, not to mention his familiarity with it
                    sigpic

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Comment

• i would say to move lamont to fullback on goaline and short yardage situations..he has size on hillis but not speed...hillis is a hb not fb, i hope moreno is good to go sunday...:S
                      sigpic
                      ^^ Thnx CHARGER$ for the awesome sig.

Comment

• no thanks, if we want a slow back we should just keep jordan for some veteran leadership.

Comment

• He's on their practice squad now.

Comment

• Chad Jackson waived

Just seen that Jackson's been waived.

So there's the roster spot for Marshall. Everyone can calm down now.

Comment

• Or complain that McD should have cut someone else instead which I'm sure will be the case with some "fans".

Comment

• out of the 7 wr's on this team, chad jackson is the weakest link.

he will have to make life elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X