Key players to be cut around the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out.

Ok i know for a fact that sum of u if not most of u will say that its pointless.
    But one of Denver biggest problems was there D. It better now buts its not great. there's a FA that goes by the name of Derrick Brooks,yes he's getting old. but he is a elite Linebacker n i know elite my granddad was a LB for both Bengals n packers.The mind set of a NFL team would be very high if Brooks and Dawkins are on the same team, and the composer of other teams would be low.
    I'm sure a QB would hate to look around the field to see Champ Bailey,Brain Dawkins,D.J Williams,Ayers,Vonnie Holliday and Brooks on the same team. Denver should talk wit Brooks, the best Offense is a good D. And Defense win Championships.Its a 3-4 set up. U could have Ayers,Davis,Brooks,Williams at LB.
    Denver can just sign him if he wants it to a 1 year deal with a second year option.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      Ok i know for a fact that sum of u if not most of u will say that its pointless.
      But one of Denver biggest problems was there D. It better now buts its not great. there's a FA that goes by the name of Derrick Brooks,yes he's getting old. but he is a elite Linebacker n i know elite my granddad was a LB for both Bengals n packers.The mind set of a NFL team would be very high if Brooks and Dawkins are on the same team, and the composer of other teams would be low.
      I'm sure a QB would hate to look around the field to see Champ Bailey,Brain Dawkins,D.J Williams,Ayers,Vonnie Holliday and Brooks on the same team. Denver should talk wit Brooks, the best Offense is a good D. And Defense win Championships.Its a 3-4 set up. U could have Ayers,Davis,Brooks,Williams at LB.
      Denver can just sign him if he wants it to a 1 year deal with a second year option.
      Derrick Brooks Elite Tampa 2 LB not a 3-4 LB

Comment

• SO WHAT!!! We won't always be running the 3-4 every week it depends on the opponent Nolan says. And why would it really be a big deal if he is old so are Dawkins and Champ and half of our defense.Look at what happened last time we had a defense with proven players... the 2005 Denver Broncos defense happened!!!What would the problem be?? We would only need to sign him to a 1 yr. deal. If we can go out there and sign players like Lonnie Paxton and Lamont Jordan why can't we pick him up??
        $$$$

Comment

• Originally posted by BRADFORD'10 View Post
          SO WHAT!!! We won't always be running the 3-4 every week it depends on the opponent Nolan says. And why would it really be a big deal if he is old so are Dawkins and Champ and half of our defense.Look at what happened last time we had a defense with proven players... the 2005 Denver Broncos defense happened!!!What would the problem be?? We would only need to sign him to a 1 yr. deal. If we can go out there and sign players like Lonnie Paxton and Lamont Jordan why can't we pick him up??
          $$$$
          Just as Espn said "signing Dawkins want help that must however he s such a great leader n he can pull a team together."
          Brooks is on the same level.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• No thanks..
            sigpic

Comment

• He's no better than Darius Walker and he too injury prone.

Besides rumor has it that once Moreno is fully healthy Jordan is history and Walker will be promoted off the Practice Squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scheyjosh View Post
                e was released by the Colts and I would think he'd be a good pick-up. Watched him at michigan and I really think he could be a slower Hillis type. Him over Jordan I would definately take
                As a Michigan fan i would like to say thats a bad idea. Yes he was good wit Michigan, But he's not a pro RB. He can't take a hit, he is injury prone. And has yet to make a small name for himself even when the colts gave him a chance to prove himself.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• We have enough slow RB's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sjanlju View Post
                    He's no better than Darius Walker and he too injury prone.

Besides rumor has it that once Moreno is fully healthy Jordan is history and Walker will be promoted off the Practice Squad.
                    Whoa, where'd that rumor come from?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Bobby Wade

Bobby Wade was cut by the Vikings today:
                      http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

He led them in receptions the last two years. I think the Broncos should sign him to compliment Royal, Marshall, and Stokley while Jabbar Gaffney works his way back. Wade is a noticeable improvement over guys like Jackson, McKinley, and Lloyd.
                      Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                        Bobby Wade was cut by the Vikings today:
                        http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

He led them in receptions the last two years. I think the Broncos should sign him to compliment Royal, Marshall, and Stokley while Jabbar Gaffney works his way back. Wade is a noticeable improvement over guys like Jackson, McKinley, and Lloyd.
                        We already cut Jackson, and I don't think that he is really any better than McKinley or Lloyd, both of whom looked pretty good this preseason. I think we are set at receiver for the time being.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sdinner10 View Post
                          We already cut Jackson, and I don't think that he is really any better than McKinley or Lloyd, both of whom looked pretty good this preseason. I think we are set at receiver for the time being.
                          Yea I gotta agree, if we get marshall back we'll be just fine at WR. We have a heck of a lot of depth as is but having marshall back will make it just that much better.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sjanlju View Post
                            He's no better than Darius Walker and he too injury prone.

Makes no sense at all. Why would we keep Jordan until Moreno is healthy, and then dump him? Its not like Moreno is a power back.
                            sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                            SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

• Originally posted by draco193 View Post
                              Makes no sense at all. Why would we keep Jordan until Moreno is healthy, and then dump him? Its not like Moreno is a power back.
                              Tell that to Woody Paige......

just cover your eyes so he dont blind ya with those shiny fake teeth he gots~

Comment

• http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...411?source=rss

Could you please explain to me why the Broncos decided to keep LaMont Jordan instead of Darius Walker for the final running back spot? Jordan had a mediocre preseason at best (and that's being generous), while Walker seemed to show significant potential, particularly in the Arizona game. What happened?
                                -- Chris, Castle Rock

Chris: Darius Walker was nothing unique, to be frank. He played against slugs. Jordan didn't have much of an exhibition season (I never use that other word because the NFL demands that they be called ********* games. They're practice games, yet they charge regular-season prices, which is totally unfair. Only 30,000 showed up at the last exhibition in Denver.)

The belief is that Jordan will be a back for short-yardage situations, although he has been hurt throughout camp. The Broncos have three backs, and when Knowshon Moreno is completely healthy, Jordan likely will be gone, to be replaced by Walker (who wasn't signed by anybody else, which should show you something, and ended up on the Broncos practice squad, so he can be activated.) Spend your valuable time worrying about more important things with the Broncos.

Comment

Working...
                                X