X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco#6 View Post
    I know I know hes but if we bring him in it will be almost like another coach for the youngins to learn from. We have Champ for the corners, Dawk for the safeties now Holliday for the linemen. Why not sign him maybe if Andrea Davis or someone goes down he can step in and do some things. And I heard he was in great shape. What do you guys think?
    I made a post like this, weeks ago. Search for it then add ur post there, its better than starting a whole new thread about something already spoken of.
    And the Pats are looking at him, even if Denver gave him a call who do u think he's gonna sign with Denver or New England.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    He might fit in with our nickel package but I prefer seeing Woodyard out there.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied

I am to busy thinking about TRACY Brooks.:salute!:

Leave a comment:

• Jinx
    replied
    I'm pretty sure Brooks signed on as an analyst for ESPN2. At least I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• SheerCold
    replied
    He may be 36, but I still think he can get the job done. He'd be cheap, great back up ILB, and mentor/leadership guy.

Leave a comment:

• 1987Broncos
    replied
    How old is he again? Perhaps we can recruit YOUNG promising players instead of great players that are a bit long in the tooth. Look, I like experience too but I always want a team thats gonna be around for some time to come. Why sign a large contract for players with limited playing years?

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    My best friend is a Giants fan and I'm surrounded by them. I remember telling my best friend that "we just signed William Joseph, can you give me the scoop on how good he is." My friend, and others I asked, described him perfectly with one word:

Who?

Leave a comment:

• RaiderFanSD
    replied
    Originally posted by Max Power View Post
    No, this guy sucks. Was a 1st round bust for the Giants and now the Raiders (who need all the D-line help they can get) released him. That should tell you all you need to know about him.
    What he said.

Leave a comment:

• Max Power
    replied
    No, this guy sucks. Was a 1st round bust for the Giants and now the Raiders (who need all the D-line help they can get) released him. That should tell you all you need to know about him.

Leave a comment:

• sage
    replied
    Wouldn't hurt to have him come in for a work-out. Career stats look like ~ 20Tackles/2Sacks a year. Any idea if he can play LDE?
    McBean needs to be cut/replaced and W.J. seems like a big, rotational DL that could upgrade the position.

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    replied
    Originally posted by dat_dude_e View Post
    The Raiders just released William Joseph 6'5 305lbs, now I know he's been a back up but he has the size that Nolan likes out of his D-lineman. With Smith hurt, why not try Joseph out?
    After our performance yesterday in which our D-Line was pretty solid I don't see a need to mess with the chemistry. As far as Smith being hurt, that is why we signed Holliday.

And, keep in mind if we sign someone, then someone else has to go.

Leave a comment:

• dat_dude_e
    replied
    William Joseph 6'5 ht, 305lbs anyone??

The Raiders just released William Joseph 6'5 305lbs, now I know he's been a back up but he has the size that Nolan likes out of his D-lineman. With Smith hurt, why not try Joseph out?

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    I think we are fine at WR position especially with Brandon Marshall coming back.

Leave a comment:

• cheat06
    replied
    I have seen him play several games on TV. He drops alot of passes. He wouldn't be an upgrade to anything that we already have. I hope the Broncos leave him be.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Chad played good football in the preseason.I thought Lamont Jordan should be cut IMO

Leave a comment:

Working...
X