Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what teams are interested in Marshall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    Good trade. Get it done.
    David Harris and a 3rd round pick for Brandon Marshall?

David Harris is coming off 3 major injuries in 2008 FYI...

I hope they don't go through with this trade.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• If Denver gets a linebacker who is on the rise for a prima donna WR plus a 3rd round pick it gets the green light. What's the use of having Bmarsh if all Denver does is throw the ball 10 feet to the right and hope the WR makes a play. With the safeties pressed up in coverage Bmarsh would get a few extra yards that's it.

At least we may be adding a peice to the defense that will be here awhile and will help Denver stay in games until they learn this offense.

Don't get me wrong. I really don't like anything that has transpired since early 2009 but if this is the path then David Harris looks to be a good deal.
      Last edited by BroncoRy; 09-02-2009, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
        i hear the rumor is marshall for david carr.

N.Y. Giants plane would make more sense for David. The Giants have a new young receiver, but they have wanted to replace Plexico. I actually stated in another post I thought the Giants might want to trade Carr or Manning. Carr is in the same contract range as BM at the current time. Giants have money, but I think BM might not like the head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
          They should just go after Bolden, he would demand a big contract too, but he would come without the off field issues.
          I've got to agree. Boldin is looking to be the premiere WR on any team, and not be in the shadow of Fitzgerald. I think he'd be perfect for our system, and would probably put up the same type of numbers as Marshall would. Pay him the dollars he wants, and get him into training camp ASAP!
          Play the football MMORPG called GOAL LINE BLITZ! You can create your own players and your own team! Sign up at this link :

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=34994725

Comment

• This trade makes sense. Were rebuilding...might as well get rid of BMarsh.

Comment

• Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post

it was a new york giants plane.

why would he be on a new york giants plane??? hmmmmmm

david tyree anyone? we could use a clutch WR for the 4th quaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soothsayer
                Alright, you don't like the guy. Find good points and rip him. I truly can appreciate that. But what you are doing now is making a farce of you.

I am no fan of Bellicheck cheating. Some other things he's done I'm not a fan of either. But I am jealous of how he gets atheletes (majority of which seem to behave like juveniles) to act like men. That football team plays like a team. Which makes me jealous.
                Point taken.
                sigpic

I still keep to my 5-11 record. I dont have faith in McDaniels as a coach. Call me a hater or a Shanahan lover..whatever. I watched our team loaded with talent play a weaker opponent and lose. I've seen us replace a proven offensive genius (Shanahan) with a coach that took all the credit for Tom Brady's talent and watched our offense slowly turn into something you'd expect out of Detroit.

Taken from http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...=172513&page=4

Comment

• Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post

Hey getlynched do the trade in madden and see if it goes through... if it does then we should trade
                  Proud Sigma Chi at UT Chattanooga

Comment

it was a new york giants plane.

why would he be on a new york giants plane??? hmmmmmm

david tyree anyone? we could use a clutch WR for the 4th quaters.

Maybe it's OSI!

IDK but he is not really a fit for the 34 correct? Or would we just change our whole defense one week before the season....at this point...wouldn't be surprising, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by b marsh = beast View Post
                      Hey getlynched do the trade in madden and see if it goes through... if it does then we should trade
                      HAHAHAHA B-Marsh is a 92, it would never work.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoRy View Post
                        Maybe it's OSI!

IDK but he is not really a fit for the 34 correct? Or would we just change our whole defense one week before the season....at this point...wouldn't be surprising, lol.
                        trading for osi would be wierd. i just dont see him fitting with our team. plus ive said this before but justin tuck is better and younger.

i hope we dont go after their defensive players. they do good in new york but i just have a feeling if we trade for one of their defensive players that do good in new york. they would come to denver and just flat out suck and dissapoint.

like if we got antonio peirce or kiwanuka or something id be mad.

Comment

trading for osi would be wierd. i just dont see him fitting with our team. plus ive said this before but justin tuck is better and younger.

i hope we dont go after their defensive players. they do good in new york but i just have a feeling if we trade for one of their defensive players that do good in new york. they would come to denver and just flat out suck and dissapoint.

like if we got antonio peirce or kiwanuka or something id be mad.
                          How do you know its a giants plane?
                          Proud Sigma Chi at UT Chattanooga

Comment

• Dont the Giants and Jets share home stadiums. They probably share Private Aircrafts too. On the other side is probably the Jets logo.
                            A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

• A giants plane at Jeffco- that means something.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MilitantDBFan View Post
                                Dont the Giants and Jets share home stadiums. They probably share Private Aircrafts too. On the other side is probably the Jets logo.
                                Well done. But you didn't have to dumb the joke down. We would have gotten it anyway. Regardless.... kudos.

Comment

Working...
                                X