Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what teams are interested in Marshall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
    If we were to somehow get Osi Umenyiora i would crap myself... He doesnt really fit a 3-4 defense though, so im assuming we would maybe go back to the 4-3.
    Go back to the 4-3 before we've even gone a few games into the season with the 3-4?? That makes a lot of sense...

Our defense is much much improved against the run, we have 7 sacks in three preseason games so we have improved in that department also. The defense is looking better.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Soothsayer View Post
      thief!!!!!
      of what???

Comment

• Marshall for Kiwanuka and Canty would be a great start.
        A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

If we were to somehow get Osi Umenyiora i would crap myself... He doesnt really fit a 3-4 defense though, so im assuming we would maybe go back to the 4-3.
          Kiwanuka would be a good fit at OLB opposite of Doom. He was DE in college and made the transition to OLB last year.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• that plane definitely look giant to me. @@

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
              Kiwanuka would be a good fit at OLB opposite of Doom. He was DE in college and made the transition to OLB last year.
              Ayers wouldn't be too happy about that.

This night is getting exciting! So much to ponder.

Comment

Then what does Ayers do?

Comment

• Originally posted by MilitantDBFan View Post
                  Marshall for Kiwanuka and Canty would be a great start.
                  canty is overpriced.

if we get kiwanuka he's just going to come in here and play like jarvis moss. i dont know why i think that but i just do. i dont think he will be as good here as he is in new york.

Comment

• Originally posted by sntnl View Post
                    Then what does Ayers do?
                    he asks for a trade.

Comment

Im a huge fan of Kiwanuka's but like others have said, we just drafted Ayers to be our future OLB.

The anticipation is killing me...

Comment

Im a huge fan of Kiwanuka's but like others have said, we just drafted Ayers to be our future OLB.

The anticipation is killing me...
                        What the hell is going on???

:brick:

Comment

• It is possible there is more to this then meets the eye...

Manning is going nowhere, Rhett Bomar would be a sweet addition...but Carr is likely the most expendable of the trio. And while the G-men do have some great defensive players, I really can not see them as worth in a trade that we all know is likely to have picks involved; I am speculating of course, but it is quite possible that the trade would be B. Marshall to New York for D. Carr, New Yorks 1st and 3rd overall picks, or close to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by sntnl View Post
                            Then what does Ayers do?
                            Pick up the pom poms?

That is a good point. Kiwanuka plays SOLB in the 4-3. He could probably slide inside in the 3-4. Ayers isn't ready to start yet anyway. He just plays in nickel situations.

For the record, I'm not necessarily high on the idea, but just speculating that it's a conceivable scenario.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• I'm going to guess Manningham, Moss, Alford, Cofield, Bernard, or Kiwi plus a 1st.

Maybe 2 players + a 1st.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Would anyone be surprised if Mcd traded marshall fo a 4th and carr?

Personally, I wouldnt be?

Not after that last draft.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X