Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what teams are interested in Marshall?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Mike Evens just tweeted a picture of the broncos 2009 off season

    Or Brandon Marshall's plane....
    sigpic

    Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

    Comment


    • Giant WR

      I'd love to get some Ramses Barden in this fiasco. The kid is huge and moves very well. I was hoping toget him in the draft.

      Comment


      • I do not want David Carr, however, I do believe this would be his absolute best place to succeed. Most of his problems early on came from the lack of a line whatsoever. But, it just isn't wise to go that route right now. Orton, while he hasn't looked very good, still has shown flashes. You guys talk and complain about lack of trust on this team, and now want to trade for a QB before the season even starts? Sounds pretty contradictory to me...

        Comment


        • speculation has marshall on this plan. Look in the back seat, you can see his head. I know its a private plane so use your judgment just like Mike Evans

          Comment


          • Originally posted by iowabronco24 View Post
            I do not want David Carr, however, I do believe this would be his absolute best place to succeed. Most of his problems early on came from the lack of a line whatsoever. But, it just isn't wise to go that route right now. Orton, while he hasn't looked very good, still has shown flashes. You guys talk and complain about lack of trust on this team, and now want to trade for a QB before the season even starts? Sounds pretty contradictory to me...

            For the love of god we are not about to trade for David Carr!

            It's just BRONCOS_OWN_U16 joking around like he usually does.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DenBroKid View Post
              I'd love to get some Ramses Barden in this fiasco. The kid is huge and moves very well. I was hoping toget him in the draft.
              I go to Cal Poly and Ramses Barden is a beast. He has a lot of work to do though.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
                I go to Cal Poly and Ramses Barden is a beast. He has a lot of work to do though.
                May be he and Carr together. I think Carr found him in the last Giants preseason game, but I'm not certain of that. I think the Giants are very high on the young man. I guess if they thought they had the SB in sight with BM they might give him up. The way all of this has come down tonight is very strange.

                Comment


                • Looks kinda photo shopped to me....idk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
                    I go to Cal Poly and Ramses Barden is a beast. He has a lot of work to do though.
                    lol he said Cal Poly and beast in the same sentense........hey every pack 10 team needs a warm up game

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Orale Holmes View Post
                      This trade makes sense. Were rebuilding...might as well get rid of BMarsh.
                      Denver wasn't rebuilding 3 months ago. Funny how trader your pro bowl QB and star WR reflect on your season.

                      Comment


                      • Adam Schefter has just confirmed that Brandon Marshall has parachuted out of the private airline and is headed for the opening in the retracable roof in the Jets headquarters.

                        sigpic

                        Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                          lol he said Cal Poly and beast in the same sentense........hey every pack 10 team needs a warm up game
                          I've never heard of this guy but you never know. Some guys that come out of smaller schools are actually pretty damn good players that got overlooked in recruiting or something.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                            lol he said Cal Poly and beast in the same sentense........hey every pack 10 team needs a warm up game
                            Cheap shot. Ramses could play with the best of the Pac 10. However, he was the only player from Poly worth mentioning. I expect our rank to drop quite a bit without our 6'6 receiver catching balls on fade routes all game.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              This would get people off his butt about not address the defense (which he did but that's beside the point to most posters around these parts)

                              what a beast

                              http://www.nfl.com/players/davidharr...e?id=HAR362681

                              in 2 years 202 tackles and 6 sacks, I'd take it!
                              Yes, we could then say he addressed the defense after he destroyed the offense. Not hating just saying what people would think.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
                                Cheap shot. Ramses could play with the best of the Pac 10. However, he was the only player from Poly worth mentioning. I expect our rank to drop quite a bit without our 6'6 receiver catching balls on fade routes all game.
                                lol all in fun, but rank? I only follow the top 25 maybe 30. When it comes to teams ranked 65-78 I lose interest and turn on high school football

                                BUT yes, Ramses is good but im not sure he will make an nfl roster

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X