Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what teams are interested in Marshall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    The Browns don't need a me-first player that refuses to play, refuses to practice (correctly), refuses to catch the ball at practice, refuses to run routes at practice, has constant legal trouble off the field, doesn't mind personal foul penalties because it's all about him (and not about the team).

Absolutely NO.
    this is why the browns are horrible every year.

they refuse to have good talent on their team.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
      this is why the browns are horrible every year.

they refuse to have good talent on their team.
      No, they refuse to have players that do not recognize the importance of team.

The NFL is not about the individual player. It is about the team. If it was about the individual player the Washington Redskins and Dallas Cowboys would be in the Super Bowl every year. The Redskins and Cowboys are always signing what you call "good talent".

In order to have "good talent" you have to do dances in the endzone. Pretend to moon people. Spit in other players faces. Flip off the fans. Act like interviews are with your psychiatrist. Refuse to practice. Let the media know that you should be calling the plays as opposed to the coaches. Oh yea, it is also NEVER your fault. It is always somebody elses. You couldn't catch the ball? It's the QB's fault. You fumbled? It's the coaches fault because he knew you were too busy thinking about your contract that you need to have renewed. Those are not "players" those are not "good players". Those are the worst of the worst in the NFL. They do not deserve to play.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

No, they refuse to have players that do not recognize the importance of team.

The NFL is not about the individual player. It is about the team. If it was about the individual player the Washington Redskins and Dallas Cowboys would be in the Super Bowl every year. The Redskins and Cowboys are always signing what you call "good talent". In order to have "good talent" you have to do dances in the endzone. Pretend to moon people. Spit in other players faces. Flip off the fans. Act like interviews are with your psychiatrist. Refuse to practice. Let the media know that you should be calling the plays as opposed to the coaches. Oh yea, it is also NEVER your fault. It is always somebody elses. You couldn't catch the ball? It's the QB's fault. You fumbled? It's the coaches fault because he knew you were too busy thinking about your contract that you need to have renewed.
        you think marshall will do all of those things in practice with a new team? the reason he did all of that in practice is because he is unhappy in denver.

a trade will make him happy and when he is happy he will play great with whatever new team he goes to. whether its cleveland or somewhere else. dont act like you wouldnt want a talent like marshall on the browns.

Comment

• They'll be selling snow cones in Hades before the Jets give up a 2nd plus Kris Jenkins for Brandon Marshall......
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

you think marshall will do all of those things in practice with a new team? the reason he did all of that in practice is because he is unhappy in denver.

a trade will make him happy and when he is happy he will play great with whatever new team he goes to. whether its cleveland or somewhere else. dont act like you wouldnt want a talent like marshall on the browns.
            He would still do that with another team. Marshall has been in and out of legal trouble since college. He'll behave when he gets to the NFL. He got to the NFL and went to Denver. He still misbehaved there. He still beat his girlfriends. Now he wants to leave Denver for a new place and you are saying "He'll behave with another team, all he wants is out of Denver."

That's not all he wants. He wants to be the team. He doesn't want any other talented players but himself. He wants the big money. He wants more money than any other reciever in the history of the NFL. Has his attitude warranted him getting a deal like that? No, his attitude warrants him playing for free - not even the league minimum. He wants out of Denver - so he refuses to practice. That means he believes that if he wants something he can just act out. He gets shipped to a new team. The coach yells at him because he doesn't want to learn the offense. He gets angry. So he throws his temper tantrum again. He wants a new contract? He throws his temper tantrum again. The coach refuses to give in to his demands? He throws a temper tantrum again because he wants traded yet again. Further, there is nothing that will stop him from beating up whatever girlfriends he gets in the future just because he "changed cities".

No, I don't want Marshall. I want a team player. A player that does not complain he isn't getting the ball. I want a player that when he gets the ball he doesn't have to do an elaborate "celebration". I want a player that does his job. I want a player that is willing to sacrifice his body for the team. Not for the money. Not for the fame. For the team. Joe Jurevicius was a good reciever. Did he complain? No. The only complaint he had against the team was his staph infection. Other than that, he was a solid player. Brandon Marshall is anything but a team player. He's a prima donna, he's a cancer, he's an abusive boyfriend, he is a slob (McDonald's wrappers on the floor?), he doesn't care about the fans nor the team (look at his attitude in Denver over his ENTIRE career).

Comment

• ESPN with Mark Schlereth was even talking about this trade possibility yesterday too. Go to this link and watch :

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4441274

If this trade does happen, I might be a little disappointed since I loved watching Brandon Marshall tear up pro bowl corners like Cromartie last season, especially the 18 reception game against the Chargers. But for our defense this would be splendor!

I have always wished that D.J. Williams could move back to outside linebacker where he is most comfortable. I would set it up this year like this :

LOLB D.J. Williams

ILB Andra Davis

ILB David Harris

ROLB Elvis Dumervil

Then use Ayres and Reid to switch in and out for D.J. and doom when they get tired. That's just how I'd set it up anyways. :go:
              Play the football MMORPG called GOAL LINE BLITZ! You can create your own players and your own team! Sign up at this link :

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=34994725

Comment

• Originally posted by broncomaniac333 View Post
                If we wanted him dat bad we shouldve drafted him 2 years ago!!! i was upset wen passed him up several times me bein a michigan fan and all i kno wat dis guy brings to the table

As a fellow Bronco & Wolverine fan I am a bit embarressed by your Grammar. Harris was a beast at Michigan & should have gone higher then the middle of the 2nd rd. However saying that the broncos only made 1 choice prior to that, even if that pick is indefensable. David Harris was projected as a mlb in a 3-4 which we did not run in 2007 so he didnt fit the system. Now our new regime runs a 3-4 so he is a much better fit now.
                sigpic

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Markymarkuss777 View Post
                  ESPN with Mark Schlereth was even talking about this trade possibility yesterday too. Go to this link and watch :

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4441274

If this trade does happen, I might be a little disappointed since I loved watching Brandon Marshall tear up pro bowl corners like Cromartie last season, especially the 18 reception game against the Chargers. But for our defense this would be splendor!

I have always wished that D.J. Williams could move back to outside linebacker where he is most comfortable. I would set it up this year like this :

LOLB D.J. Williams

ILB Andra Davis

ILB David Harris

ROLB Elvis Dumervil

Then use Ayres and Reid to switch in and out for D.J. and doom when they get tired. That's just how I'd set it up anyways. :go:
                  Elvis

D.J

Harris

Ayers
                  Now go get your shine box

Comment

He would still do that with another team. Marshall has been in and out of legal trouble since college. He'll behave when he gets to the NFL. He got to the NFL and went to Denver. He still misbehaved there. He still beat his girlfriends. Now he wants to leave Denver for a new place and you are saying "He'll behave with another team, all he wants is out of Denver."

That's not all he wants. He wants to be the team. He doesn't want any other talented players but himself. He wants the big money. He wants more money than any other reciever in the history of the NFL. Has his attitude warranted him getting a deal like that? No, his attitude warrants him playing for free - not even the league minimum. He wants out of Denver - so he refuses to practice. That means he believes that if he wants something he can just act out. He gets shipped to a new team. The coach yells at him because he doesn't want to learn the offense. He gets angry. So he throws his temper tantrum again. He wants a new contract? He throws his temper tantrum again. The coach refuses to give in to his demands? He throws a temper tantrum again because he wants traded yet again. Further, there is nothing that will stop him from beating up whatever girlfriends he gets in the future just because he "changed cities".

No, I don't want Marshall. I want a team player. A player that does not complain he isn't getting the ball. I want a player that when he gets the ball he doesn't have to do an elaborate "celebration". I want a player that does his job. I want a player that is willing to sacrifice his body for the team. Not for the money. Not for the fame. For the team. Joe Jurevicius was a good reciever. Did he complain? No. The only complaint he had against the team was his staph infection. Other than that, he was a solid player. Brandon Marshall is anything but a team player. He's a prima donna, he's a cancer, he's an abusive boyfriend, he is a slob (McDonald's wrappers on the floor?), he doesn't care about the fans nor the team (look at his attitude in Denver over his ENTIRE career).
                    you rather have Joe Jurevicius instead of brandon marshall?
                    yeah no wonder the browns suck every year.

well dont worry. marshall isnt being traded anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by [B
                      Al Wilson 4 Mayor;2890088]They'll be selling snow cones in Hades before the Jets give up a 2nd plus Kris Jenkins for Brandon Marshal[/B]l......
                      Sometimes I like to point out excellent posts that go without notice.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

you rather have Joe Jurevicius instead of brandon marshall?
                        yeah no wonder the browns suck every year.

well dont worry. marshall isnt being traded anyway
                        Yes I would rather have Jurevicius.

Jurevicius doesn't beat his girlfriends.
                        Jurevicius doesn't refuse to practice when he isn't getting what he wants.
                        When Jurevicius wants more money, he works harder to be more of an asset to the team.

Marshall beats his girlfriends on a consistent basis and has been arrested numerous times for domestic violence.
                        Marshall refuses to practice when he doesn't get what he wants from the team.
                        When Marshall wants more money, he bats down balls at practice, kicks the football away from ballboys at practice, refuses to run routes and refuses to learn the playbook.

Comment

Well that sucks for you, because Jurevicius doesnt want to be a Brown. In fact isnt he suing the Brown's organization?

Comment

• Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                            Well that sucks for you, because Jurevicius doesnt want to be a Brown. In fact isnt he suing the Brown's organization?
                            Jurevicius loved playing with the Browns.

Jurevicius is suing the Browns organization because of the handling of his staph infection.

Jurevicius isn't suing the Browns because he "didn't want to be a Brown". He is suing because he and several players were infected with staph.

Comment

Jurevicius doesn't beat his girlfriends.
                              Jurevicius doesn't refuse to practice when he isn't getting what he wants.
                              When Jurevicius wants more money, he works harder to be more of an asset to the team.

Marshall beats his girlfriends on a consistent basis and has been arrested numerous times for domestic violence.
                              Marshall refuses to practice when he doesn't get what he wants from the team.
                              When Marshall wants more money, he bats down balls at practice, kicks the football away from ballboys at practice, refuses to run routes and refuses to learn the playbook.
                              Dang. Judging for your posts. I can tell you really hate bad character players..
                              sigpic
                              Props to Peerless^
                              Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
                              Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
                              Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
                              Pro-McDaniels

Comment

• Originally posted by SheerCold View Post
                                Dang. Judging for your posts. I can tell you really hate bad character players..
                                Everything I posted accurately describes Marshall too.

He did all those things. Especially the temper tantrum when he didn't get his way at practice.

Any other player tried that and he'd be kicked off the team and would be bagging groceries at Save-a-lot for a living.

Comment

Working...
                                X