Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what teams are interested in Marshall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Everything I posted accurately describes Marshall too.

He did all those things. Especially the temper tantrum when he didn't get his way at practice.

Any other player tried that and he'd be kicked off the team and would be bagging groceries at Save-a-lot for a living.
    Your right. And, I didn't even know about the temper tantrum at practice. I can't believe anyone can think he could do that.
    sigpic
    Props to Peerless^
    Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
    Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
    Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
    Pro-McDaniels

Comment

• Originally posted by SheerCold View Post
      Your right. And, I didn't even know about the temper tantrum at practice. I can't believe anyone can think he could do that.
      Really?

Well, here's the video of it.

LINK
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Really?

Well, here's the video of it.

LINK
        I think he was being sarcastic.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          I think he was being sarcastic.
          Well, even if he was. That video is worth watching again.

Marshall is the poster child of what NOT to do in the NFL.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Well, even if he was. That video is worth watching again.

Marshall is the poster child of what NOT to do in the NFL.
            Actually, it's not worth watching again. I am not interested in being nauseated again.

I can only take so much.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by DishWater View Post
              ...and that's why Shanahan is gone.
              Exactly. Terrible draft picks and questionable free agency moves and wanting to keep slowlik.

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post

Elvis

D.J

Harris

Ayers
                Agree. DJ is playing the "jack linebacker". Willis and Ray Lewis played it for Nolan's Defense. That linebacker core is scary. DJ/Harris in the middle. Doom/Ayers, rushing the qb. Baker in the middle with mcbean/peterson at Ends. With our secondary, that defense would be sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                  Agree. DJ is playing the "jack linebacker". Willis and Ray Lewis played it for Nolan's Defense. That linebacker core is scary. DJ/Harris in the middle. Doom/Ayers, rushing the qb. Baker in the middle with mcbean/peterson at Ends. With our secondary, that defense would be sick.
                  If we do get Harris i think we will play him and D.J like the Ravens played Scott and Lewis last year. just have them both in the middle and watch as the run round and make great plays. I think D.J will be our guy who we can depend on to make solid plays at all time like Scott and i think if we get Harris he will be our Lewis that playmaker who can change a game at any moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
                    If we do get Harris i think we will play him and D.J like the Ravens played Scott and Lewis last year. just have them both in the middle and watch as the run round and make great plays. I think D.J will be our guy who we can depend on to make solid plays at all time like Scott and i think if we get Harris he will be our Lewis that playmaker who can change a game at any moment.
                    I agree. Harris is a great player. Him and DJ in the middle would be a force. Offense sells tickets, defense wins championships. That would be a sick lb tandem though, if it happens great if not oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
                      That would be sick, but where would Andra Davis go?
                      sigpic
                      Props to Peerless^
                      Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
                      Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
                      Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
                      Pro-McDaniels

Comment

• One Concern

The one concern i have with getting Harris is wondering if he can play the strong-ILB position, DJ has been stated as saying he's happy anywhere BUT SILB.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks Sporting4life!

Welcome to Denver Von Miller!!

Originally posted by MarshallMoss
                        My bet is open to anyone. 7 sacks minimum playing at least 14 games in 2011. I will eat crow if I am wrong, and will cp everyone who takes my offer. If you lose, you will be happy to send a cp my way![/B]
                        Bet Taken! Although i hope you win

Comment

• Originally posted by Doheenz View Post
                          The one concern i have with getting Harris is wondering if he can play the strong-ILB position, DJ has been stated as saying he's happy anywhere BUT SILB.
                          I think they will rotate at it. Scott and Lewis are both WILB but Rex Ryan found a way to have them both on the field at the same time

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ringo56 View Post
                              I think it would be hard to get "Bradshaw" to unretire... Hes not Favre you know
                              I know. This coming year is 2010, not 1970.

Comment

• Imo, Denver doesn't want a Top10 pick and the financial burdens that go along with it, and I believe that Kyle Orton will get an extension with the Denver Broncos.......

Comment

Working...
                                X