Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what teams are interested in Marshall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't tempt the gods lancane,

Originally posted by Soothsayer View Post
    Bradford snaps his ankle and drops like a rock. Bradford plays like garbage and drops like a rock. These things happen. They happen every year. People just assume all this stuff on paper and act like there are no other possibilities. If your version of reality was true.... sports would be VERY boring.

Comment

• I think Tampa would make sense.
      They need a WR to pair with Bryant. And good WR's will help Josh get better.

I'd say, a 1st and 4th would be about right.

Comment

• Originally posted by housemouse View Post
        I think Tampa would make sense.
        They need a WR to pair with Bryant. And good WR's will help Josh get better.

I'd say, a 1st and 4th would be about right.
        Need a player, Barrett Ruud and a 2nd

I am a big Rudd fan btw, and he would be a huge upgrade at LILB paticularly in pass coverage.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
        J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
        R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

• Back to Jet speculation, this is one of those deals that may make more sense for the Jets to do after the first few weeks. They have Calvin Pace suspended for 4 weeks, Ellis is also suspended for first game. For those first 4 weeks without Pace, they may rather have Harris than Marshall, or maybe get Marshall in for week 4 when they may have a shoot out against the Saints.

Both players, Marshall and Harris, could swap and wouldn't take long to fit in with their respective schemes. For us if its going to happen, it would probably be a sooner the better, get Harris acclimated with the defense and all, for the Jets... maybe the Jets are safer waiting a few games while their LB crew is short, seeing how their receivers are progressing, and then making a trade.

On the other hand, big trades become extremely unlikely fast once preseason is up and get much more unlikely with each passing day.

Comment

• Originally posted by omahaBroncoFan View Post
            Back to Jet speculation, this is one of those deals that may make more sense for the Jets to do after the first few weeks. They have Calvin Pace suspended for 4 weeks, Ellis is also suspended for first game. For those first 4 weeks without Pace, they may rather have Harris than Marshall, or maybe get Marshall in for week 4 when they may have a shoot out against the Saints.

Both players, Marshall and Harris, could swap and wouldn't take long to fit in with their respective schemes. For us if its going to happen, it would probably be a sooner the better, get Harris acclimated with the defense and all, for the Jets... maybe the Jets are safer waiting a few games while their LB crew is short, seeing how their receivers are progressing, and then making a trade.

On the other hand, big trades become extremely unlikely fast once preseason is up and get much more unlikely with each passing day.
            Could be, I doubt the O will be that complicated for the rookie, so Marshall should be able to step in there easily...it's a good theory.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
            J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
            R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post

I am a big Rudd fan btw, and he would be a huge upgrade at LILB paticularly in pass coverage.
              Mmmmmm well I'm wondering what we could get with that 1st round pick. Because LILB isn't really a position that is very important in a 3-4.

With that 1st we could pick up a stud pass rushing OLB. Or a #1 corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post

screw ruud

Comment

• Brandon Marshall for Brian Urlacher?

Heard them speculate on this idea this morning on sports radio here in MO. Again, they were speculating on why it would make sense for both sides as the Bears can reunite Cutler and Marshall and the Broncos can get another defensive keystone. Thoughts?

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• dawkins,champ,dj,and urlacher together...i feel bad for the other team. lol...
                      but i dont think id want to bring the offense down just to make the defense better...i think well do well if BMarsh gets his act together.
                      Last edited by McNasty89; 09-07-2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncosojia View Post
                        PLease take your sarcasm elsewhere, may I reitterate that they were SPECULATING on why it would make sense. But if there's one thing I've learned about the NFL it's where there's smoke, there's fire.

Comment

• Ladies and Gentlemen Mr. Urlacher

Comment

• if we could get urlacher and somone or something else.

but he is old.

plus i doubt we would send him to chicago of all places.
                            Now go get your shine box

Comment

• The upheaval in Chicago would be similar to what happened in Denver when Cutler was traded if they ship Urlacher out of town.

He is a team captain and easily the most popular player, if not sports figure, in Chicago. I don't see it happening.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Not happening. I like our linebackers. I would rather trade for harris if we do trade bmarsh at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X