Hawks fan saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawks fan saying hello

was checking out your boards to see your insight on the Marshall ordeal and wanted to give a quick hello.
    Not wanting to start anything at all here, but really, I need to ask this.

I have been a Seahawks fan since 76, but always thought the Broncos were a top flight organization. total class.

*** is wrong with Bowlen? Has he gone and lost his mind now?

First off, he went and fired Mike S and hired this complete idiot, that IMMEDIATELY traded your franchise QB (BTW thanks for your 1st round pick next year. another STUPID move on his part), and now it looks like he has NO control over his team. Not to mention the draft (i didnt understan your first 3 picks based on need) and you have 13 RB's on your roster. I do not understand what McDaniels has done to your team.

Is everything there really as bad as the media is making it look like?
    Last edited by HawksFan; 08-31-2009, 09:20 PM.

really productive post. good job.
    sig pic removed by mod staff.
    we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

"Hawks fan" hunh? Sure, whatever you say.

Comment

great answers. was being very serious. The Broncos have always had a very classy organization. now, by all appearances, is imploding.

youre hanging your season on Orton, and a coach that has almost no control of your team.

I guess I shouldnt have expected to get any kind of real answer. with fans like you I can very well see why this is happening to your team.

Comment

Originally posted by HawksFan View Post
          was checking out your boards to see your insight on the Marshall ordeal and wanted to give a quick hello.

I have been a Seahawks fan since 76, but always thought the Broncos were a top flight organization. total class.

First off, he went and fired Mike S and hired this complete idiot, that IMMEDIATELY traded your franchise QB (BTW thanks for your 1st round pick next year. another STUPID move on his part), and now it looks like he has NO control over his team. Not to mention the draft (i didnt understan your first 3 picks based on need) and you have 13 RB's on your roster. I do not understand what McDaniels has done to your team.

Wow. You're pretty classy and mature for being old as you are..
          sigpic
          Props to Peerless^
          Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
          Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
          Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
          Pro-McDaniels

Comment

The bottom line is that we will be fine. If you read discussions about our first round pick next year, we could not afford to have that pick...too expensive and we have numerous good talent to sign in the off season. As for Shanahan, it is the same situation as Holmgren really, were you not growing stale at the 10+ years of no Superbowl with the same style of predictable offense? Was it not time for a change?

PS we do have a talkin' smack thread on these boards you should have posted this there.
            2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

Ignore most of the posters here, they have very little respect.

And I agree with what you said mostly.

Except for the trading the 1st to you guys next year. The reason we did that was because we couldn't handle signing 4 1st rounders in 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by housemouse View Post
                Ignore most of the posters here, they have very little respect.

And I agree with what you said mostly.

Except for the trading the 1st to you guys next year. The reason we did that was because we couldn't handle signing 4 1st rounders in 2 years.
                I'm sorry, but I think it was the exact opposite, is post was basically troll bait.
                sigpic
                Props to Peerless^
                Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
                Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
                Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
                Pro-McDaniels

Comment

I know you guys used to be rivals and I've mixed it up plenty with your fans before. I will say though, I do find many of your fans polite (at least as polite as an ex rival can be)

You are asking questions that have many Bronco fans infighting constantly, just an fyi.

I'm not sold on Orton and trading away a first rounder when you have new systems and a journeymen QB was just complete stupidity IMO. So we basically get nothing for sucking... I don't blame Seahawk fans for being giddy.

I've never been a fan of BMarsh and wouldn't mind it if we could trade him for more ammo in the draft (If Orton proves nothing more then a journeymen then a highly sought after QB prospect would be nice). But alas that's probably a pipe dream. Marshall is an idiot regardless and I don't put that on McD.

BTW. I like your stadium. Plenty of us Bronco fans in the crowd last week.
                  Last edited by Freestyle; 09-01-2009, 10:03 PM.
                  You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

great answers. was being very serious. The Broncos have always had a very classy organization. now, by all appearances, is imploding.

youre hanging your season on Orton, and a coach that has almost no control of your team.

I guess I shouldnt have expected to get any kind of real answer. with fans like you I can very well see why this is happening to your team.
                    us denver fans are extremely spoiled, loseing is bad enough mcdaniels throwing any special piece we have/had in the trash heap has created a civil (not so much)war here in denver. we have been totally embaresed this offseason. i was on board with the new staff but i am starting to really think it was a horrible move. the chicago bear trolls aint helped much to point of charger fans sticking up for us. i now know how the colts fans feel with the ehole elway thing. years and years of loseing.........
                    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                    While he sits by his hearth at home.
                    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy View Post
                      us denver fans are extremely spoiled, loseing is bad enough mcdaniels throwing any special piece we have/had in the trash heap has created a civil (not so much)war here in denver. we have been totally embaresed this offseason. i was on board with the new staff but i am starting to really think it was a horrible move. the chicago bear trolls aint helped much to point of charger fans sticking up for us. i now know how the colts fans feel with the ehole elway thing. years and years of loseing.........
                      Denver fans have always been spoiled, that was one of the appeals of going to the games. I mean who wouldnt be spoiled by having arguably the best QB to ever play the game? I grew up in Colorado Springs and loved going to the games. Mile High was one of the greatest stadiums. Unfortunately I havent had the chance to go to the new one yet. possibly will get the chance to this season when im visiting Denver.

I did get to go to the Denver/Seahawks game and was very surprised at all the orange in the crowed.
                      For what your organization once was, and all the fan support that Denver has ALWAYS had, I really do feel bad at what McDaniels has done in his first month.
                      Speaking as someone who has endured 3 decades of mediocre to crap seasons, It sucks to see any team have this happen to them.
                      As far as Marshall, im glad to see that ass clown get a suspension and hope something can be salvaged from it. nothing pisses me off more than seeing a multi-millionaire throw a temper tantrum like that.

Now speaking of a Hawks fan, I HOPE you guys tank this year so we get a top 5 pick. As a realist, i still dont see that happening (most of us are salivating at the possibility of getting one of those top 5 QB's).
                      Even with Noodle Arm leading the charge, you can take your division pretty easy. You just need to get by SD.
                      Last edited by HawksFan; 09-02-2009, 12:19 PM.

Comment

You had me until you wondered aloud about our RB situation. 13 RBs? Jordan & Buckhalter? Really? Please... Hillis is fantastic. BUT, he's best suited to be a jack-of-all-trades. This team had NO #1 RB. Huge need for this team, especially after it dealt away their pro bowl QB.

Moreno was/is a biggeer need than OLB or DL (given what was available in the draft).

Sure, perhaps Orakpo & Mccoy might prove to be the better duo (than the Moreno & Ayers combo we selected).

BUT, anyone who felt DEN was fine at RB, just doesn't understand how bad that unit was.

Comment

BUT, anyone who felt DEN was fine at RB, just doesn't understand how bad that unit was.

I think thats just it. Under Shan Denver always was able to make something out of nothing at back.

Comment

Denver fans have always been spoiled, that was one of the appeals of going to the games. I mean who wouldnt be spoiled by having arguably the best QB to ever play the game? I grew up in Colorado Springs and loved going to the games. Mile High was one of the greatest stadiums. Unfortunately I havent had the chance to go to the new one yet. possibly will get the chance to this season when im visiting Denver.

I did get to go to the Denver/Seahawks game and was very surprised at all the orange in the crowed.
                            For what your organization once was, and all the fan support that Denver has ALWAYS had, I really do feel bad at what McDaniels has done in his first month.
                            Speaking as someone who has endured 3 decades of mediocre to crap seasons, It sucks to see any team have this happen to them.
                            As far as Marshall, im glad to see that ass clown get a suspension and hope something can be salvaged from it. nothing pisses me off more than seeing a multi-millionaire throw a temper tantrum like that.

Now speaking of a Hawks fan, I HOPE you guys tank this year so we get a top 5 pick. As a realist, i still dont see that happening (most of us are salivating at the possibility of getting one of those top 5 QB's).
                            Even with Noodle Arm leading the charge, you can take your division pretty easy. You just need to get by SD.
                            top five pick salary = wow

were hoping on chicago tanking so dont trip

sd had a trillion bad breaks last year i expect them to get 11-12 wins although i hope they dont get one
                            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                            While he sits by his hearth at home.
                            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Who are the seahawks?
                              Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X