No announcement yet.

Tavaris Jackson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleaned up the thread. Please continue with your debate.
    Last edited by BroncFanIN; 09-01-2009, 03:20 PM.
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
      Cleaned up the thread.
      You missed one. My "McNuggets" was quoted by the other fellow.

Comment

Wow, that would be worthless

While we're at it why don't we see about Rex Grossman, Brian Griese, or no I know, lets see if Ryan Leaf still wants to play ball. lol
        Best idea i've heard is the 3-way trade getting us Matty L. at least he was a good QB at one point, maybe he just needs a new outlook, like a Mile High outlook.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Flush View Post
          Let's see a source please.
          That would be a tampering charge as Plummer's rights belong to the Bucs

Comment

Originally posted by dilky96 View Post
            While we're at it why don't we see about Rex Grossman, Brian Griese, or no I know, lets see if Ryan Leaf still wants to play ball. lol
            Best idea i've heard is the 3-way trade getting us Matty L. at least he was a good QB at one point, maybe he just needs a new outlook, like a Mile High outlook.
            ok no T.Jack is easily better than Grossmon, Griese, and def. Ryan Leaf...and in my opinion Orton

and you call the Matt L. idea good!?

Matt L. has never been good in the NFL....and The cheifs would give away nothing for Boldin!? thats some bull.....if he got T.Jack for like a low pick than cool....if he traded Marshal and got Matt L. i would give up all hope for this team.

Comment

Trade Orton and a draft pick for him. I think he would be good for the offense since we might not have many WR's to throw to if any Marshall deal goes down. I wouldn't hate him for taking off and running every other play.

Comment

Working...
              X