No announcement yet.

CRABTREE Trade Potential

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats more relevant though, is the tampering aspect. SF hasn't given anybody permission to talk to him or his agent. So those two teams, are up for tampering charges, they could easily get the most strict punishment for tampering charges in nfl history(NFL hasn't taken tampering to seriously until Briggs/SF)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...investigation/

I don't know how Deion found out, you'd think surely people are smarter than to tell a guy who has a main job functions of talking rumors. Maybe it came from Drew himself... If not whoever spilled the beans should have a visit from the turk. I hope Deion is smart enough to realize that the NFL could force him to tell or boot him. then again maybe the whole thing will remain in rumor mode and never become a big issue.

Comment

hells ya ship marshal to san fran for this guy and a pick next year...crabtree is a beast and will be a great reciever in the nfl...he knows it, san fran knows it, his agents obviously know it...tell them to sign him for 5 years 35 mil and sent him to denver
      sigpic
      ^^ Thnx CHARGER$ for the awesome sig.

Comment

Originally posted by BrOnCoMaNiAc53 View Post
        hells ya ship marshal to san fran for this guy and a pick next year...crabtree is a beast and will be a great reciever in the nfl...he knows it, san fran knows it, his agents obviously know it...tell them to sign him for 5 years 35 mil and sent him to denver
        i doubt that the 49ers want to deal with another diva who probably would want more money then cashtree.
        Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
          i doubt that the 49ers want to deal with another diva who probably would want more money then cashtree.
          three way trade maybe? maybe crabtree to us, marshall to jets, and maybe revis to the 49ers.
          disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Working...
          X