• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jc13
    Most Hated
    • Oct 2008

CRABTREE Trade Potential

Deion Sanders said Friday that two teams had contacted the 49ers looking to trade for Michael Crabtree -- and willing to pay him the going rate for a top pick.

Deion also said Crabtree is willing to sit out the season. "Why would you settle for $20 million when you feel like you can get $40 million," Deion added. "The 49ers need him desperately. You would think Michael Crabtree would need it but he's not in dire need of money at this time and I'm saying that honestly." Deion, please. Sanders, long represented by Crabtree's agent Eugene Parker, is hardly an impartial observer. Employed as an analyst, he came off like a delusional apologist for the Crabtree camp.

Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.
    Now go get your shine box
  • jc13
    Most Hated
    • Oct 2008

ok hes not on the block! someone change the title cus i jumped the gun a little.

:salute!:
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Den615
      Playmaker
      • Jul 2008

I hope we arent one of the teams. The guys got talent, but he hasn't proven anything in the NFL.

He's just as much of a head case as Marshall, but doesnt have anything to back it up yet.

Comment

• Skywalker
        Jedi Knight
        • Jun 2005

I can't believe I was a fan of this moron when he was in college. But in my defense, I don't ever remember him saying or doing anything like this at Texas Tech
        sigpic

Comment

• broncos1997
          Special Teams
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
          Deion Sanders said Friday that two teams had contacted the 49ers looking to trade for Michael Crabtree -- and willing to pay him the going rate for a top pick.

Deion also said Crabtree is willing to sit out the season. "Why would you settle for $20 million when you feel like you can get $40 million," Deion added. "The 49ers need him desperately. You would think Michael Crabtree would need it but he's not in dire need of money at this time and I'm saying that honestly." Deion, please. Sanders, long represented by Crabtree's agent Eugene Parker, is hardly an impartial observer. Employed as an analyst, he came off like a delusional apologist for the Crabtree camp.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NFL&id=5135
          lol. its weird to think that while hes holding out for tens of millions of dollars, hes probably still transferring out of the college life sharing his apartment with a roommate and living off spagettiohs
          disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

• jhildebrand
            Playmaker
            • Sep 2006

Crabtree will not make more sitting out a year! I guarantee it!

Comment

• Murph2432
              Playmaker
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
              Crabtree will not make more sitting out a year! I guarantee it!
              No *****!! If he sits out a year he will lose so much more. PLus, deion sanders sayin theyre two teams willing to trade for him is a lie. I hope crabtree does sit out a year and re-enter the draft. So he can see how he wont be picked up until the 4th round(if lucky). Then he will realize how good that 20 million contract really was. Even though i dont wish for this to happen. If their is a holdout next season. that would make his situation 100x worse.

I hope san fran stays strong on this deal. I would love to see Crabby suffer

Comment

• broncs_22
                Practice Squad
                • Mar 2008

he cant be traded this year the deadline a for a unsigned draft pick to be traded already past so he either has to sign or sit out.
                to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

Comment

• JakeNbake
                  Baby Football Mod
                  • Jul 2008

Originally posted by broncs_22 View Post
                  he cant be traded this year the deadline a for a unsigned draft pick to be traded already past so he either has to sign or sit out.
                  Well actually they could sign him to the contract the other team agrees to, and trade Crabtree along with his contract to the other team. So yes he can be traded.
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Snarfalicious
                    Snarf
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
                    lol. its weird to think that while hes holding out for tens of millions of dollars, hes probably still transferring out of the college life sharing his apartment with a roommate and living off spagettiohs
                    You can make fun of Crabtree all you want, but you leave my Spaghettio's alone! Just kidding, but yeah it's pretty rediculous.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Zanders76
                      Practice Squad
                      • Sep 2005

If he fell to SF again next year, how interesting would it be if they drafted him again just to spite him. And offer him the same amount of money.

Comment

• Alastor
                        Football Immortal
                        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Zanders76 View Post
                        If he fell to SF again next year, how interesting would it be if they drafted him again just to spite him. And offer him the same amount of money.
                        Or if they offer less because he's a year older, farther behind, out of shape and was a pain in the butt.

Comment

• WestwoodsBronco
                          Practice Squad
                          • Mar 2009

am i the only one that likes this guy? i love crabtree and would rather have him then all this marshall drama. crabtree has talent. pay him. id love him in denver
                          sigpic
                          Thanks Blondie79

Comment

• DevilSpawn
                            versus you
                            • Mar 2006

I will roll on the floor like an epileptic breakdancer if he's traded to Oakland.

But I hope he sits out. I just like the drama. I would've given him the benefit of the doubt that this is coming from his agent/advisors/posse, but he has yet to fire them all and take the Niners offer, so screw him.

Comment

• DBfan_916
                              Practice Squad
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by WestwoodsBronco View Post
                              am i the only one that likes this guy? i love crabtree and would rather have him then all this marshall drama. crabtree has talent. pay him. id love him in denver
                              You're not the only one! I think Crab is a beast. and in 3 years from now he'll be better then Marsh. I hope we were one of the teams trying to trade for him.
                              :go:

Comment

Working...
                              X