Sign That Guy!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign That Guy!!!!!

Probably a very busy next 48 hours as far as releases go...

This is the place to spout endless conjecture on who we should grab from the castoffs...

I'll start with...

Dan Klecko

DT/FB released by philly

Character guy, drafted by pats a few years back, team guy who could provide solid depth at either FB/DT

Damion Mcintosh. Just cut by the Cheifs, good OT.
    sigpic

Comment

I gave serious consideration as to if we should bring in Joey Harrington.

Ladies and gentelman, your 2009 Devnver Broncos!

Comment

lol. any player that can manage as both a DT and a FB is amazing in my book. so is this guy like a 290 pound DT who can run fast enough to play FB?
        disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Rhett Bomar

Comment

I think we should make a booty call

http://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/statuses/3785207701

John David Booty was cut earlier by the vikes earlier, I think we should bring him in as a back-up.
            sigpic

Comment

Nice title.
              sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosojia View Post
                http://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/statuses/3785207701

John David Booty was cut earlier by the vikes earlier, I think we should bring him in as a back-up.
                If we do sign him, we'd put him on the Practice squad. I don't really think we have room for another unproven QB. That being said I like the kid. And he'd be on the team if B-Farve never showed up.
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Lorenzo Booker, for those you you upset with the release of Walker. Booker is ten times the back that Walker is.

Comment

Didn't Brian Leonard get released? Let's ditch Lamont and pick up Leonard

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
                      Didn't Brian Leonard get released? Let's ditch Lamont and pick up Leonard
                      Nope. Leonard made the team from what I read.

Biggest surprise: Although I suggested this strategy as a possible solution earlier this week, I was still surprised to see the Bengals take my advice and cut two fullbacks in order to keep both DeDe Dorsey and Brian Leonard. Cincinnati now has four active tailbacks with Dorsey and Leonard to go along with starter Cedric Benson and Bernard Scott. All four have been solid in the preseason. Jeremi Johnson is the only fullback on the roster as the team cut both Chris Pressley and draft pick Fui Vakapuna. But Leonard is versatile and has the ability to be the backup at both fullback and tailback, which factored into the final decision.
                      http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation

Comment

Does that mean the Bengals cut James Davis, or am I thinking of the Browns? I can't remember where he went to...

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
                          Does that mean the Bengals cut James Davis, or am I thinking of the Browns? I can't remember where he went to...
                          He's with Cleveland...

Comment

Originally posted by pitnlala View Post
                            I gave serious consideration as to if we should bring in Joey Harrington.

Ladies and gentelman, your 2009 Devnver Broncos!
                            I wish the Broncos signed David Carr in the off season. I think with some coaching and a great O-Line he can play.
                            sigpic
                            "Made by White Dragon - 8/26/10"
                            Great Job & thanks, WD!

"He had a better career than [Hall of Famer Gale] Sayers did, but he is not held in the same regard. Is that fair to Davis?"--Dan Patrick, ESPN

“A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it.” --Phil Mickelson, 2010 Masters champion

Comment

I wonder if David Patten's release will interest McDaniels. That's sarcasm, BTW.

Comment

Working...
                              X