No announcement yet.

Sign That Guy!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We already have 3 perfectly capable quarterbacks.
    1. LB Arthur Brown Kansas State
    2. SS Dj Swearinger South Carolina

Comment

Could roll the dice and IR Simms (poor guy) and claim Brohm and see if McDaniels can do something with him. I think if nothing is there another vet QB will be available later in the year (O'Connell).

Yamon Fiqures is another decent return guy out there.

CB Deangelo Smith and Mike Mickens could be claimed as our #5 CB. We would need to make sure we added a CB to our PS in case one of our top 4 got hurt.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
      J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
      R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

No i'd pass on him...We already have 3 Qb's...I don't see use getting another Qb until the draft...Thats if our Qb's tank the season...

Jimmy Clausen anyone?

Thats if he comes out this season..

:go:

Comment

Originally posted by maddenking27 View Post
          He is a great returner something we need.Eddie is going to be a big part of this offence and i wouldent want to see him getting hurt because of a kick return.I would hope we would get rid of Jordan for Miller.
          A good returner in prior years may not be a good returner this year. The NFL rule change has had a big impact. I think a lot of teams are go slow in this area until they see what will be effective. It may require a bigger person with the new rule change.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
            Could roll the dice and IR Simms (poor guy) and claim Brohm and see if McDaniels can do something with him. I think if nothing is there another vet QB will be available later in the year (O'Connell).

Yamon Fiqures is another decent return guy out there.

CB Deangelo Smith and Mike Mickens could be claimed as our #5 CB. We would need to make sure we added a CB to our PS in case one of our top 4 got hurt.
            Brandstater > Brohm

I wouldnt mind Figurs or Miller.
            sigpic

Comment

some interesting QB's out there, although not as many as I had hoped for. I like Bomar a lot. If we get a QB he would be my first choice. After that it would be Brian Brohm or John David Booty.

I was really hoping Kevin O'Connell, Tarvaris Jackson, or Josh Johnson would be released, but for now they are still with their respective teams.

Comment

we need garcia....hes won every where he has gone.

his stats are prett good themselves.

and for those who say making him come here and not learning the offense....well back in when he played for Philly he played the last 8 games throwing 10 TD and only 2INT

and thats a whole lot better than what Orton will do.

we sign him and put Brandstater on Practice squad so he can learn and grow.

Garcia prolly would retire after this year giving it one more run.
                then next year we have a improved Brandstater....or draft one....a win win

Comment

Originally posted by Endzo View Post
                  lol^^^

i would like to get tyree from NYG, hes a big guy good hands decent speed, we need someone playing that possition oposite royal, assuming marshall is a ****** bag like he has been all offseason and get suspended for the season otherwise we dont need another WR.

i would honestly like to have jeff garcia a year or so over orton and simms at this point...orton is a waste of space on this roster IMO...garcia, simms, brandstater for our three guys...but i think its too late for us to get another qb that we will want to play but has virtually 0 experience with this style offence so that wont happen...

so where does this leave us...? dont sign anyone, play our best and hope chicago goes 0-16.
                  sigpic
                  ^^ Thnx CHARGER$ for the awesome sig.

Comment

Originally posted by BrOnCoMaNiAc53 View Post
                    lol^^^

i would like to get tyree from NYG, hes a big guy good hands decent speed, we need someone playing that possition oposite royal, assuming marshall is a ****** bag like he has been all offseason and get suspended for the season otherwise we dont need another WR.

i would honestly like to have jeff garcia a year or so over orton and simms at this point...orton is a waste of space on this roster IMO...garcia, simms, brandstater for our three guys...but i think its too late for us to get another qb that we will want to play but has virtually 0 experience with this style offence so that wont happen...

so where does this leave us...? dont sign anyone, play our best and hope chicago goes 0-16.
                    no need for Tyree with our stacked wide outs.

but when people say Garcia doesnt know the system so dont get him....iit would take less than half a season to learn it....escpecially with someone smart like garcia....then he goes in and almost midway through the season is when we face the Really hard teams.

So like i said we get Garcia and make him 3rd string till he learns the offense.....people say well this would give us 4 Qbs...no we put Brandstater to our practice squad so he can LEARN and IMPROVE for a year.....YOU CAN RUIN QBS BY RUSHING THEM INTO PLAYING.

and Garcia has won every where he has gone....he gives us our best chance.

we have a SHOT at going 4-0....then losing to New Enlgand makes us 4-1....Garcia comes in helps us win when the hard teams come.

The next season I see it going....Garcia-1st string.....Brandstater(who will be improved after a year of watching and learning) 2nd string and some crappy guy 3rd sting.

come on people believe in Garcia....people have been giving him the OLD CARD for the past 7 years and hes proved them wrong each time

Comment

RB Tyrell Sutton

cut by the packers, 5-8 213 lbs. MJD type, great hands and also does punt and kick returns. He looked great in preseason and I'm not sure why the packers cut him. Would be a serious upgrade over Lamont Jordan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlfSbIwM_iI

Comment

Originally posted by lottaphil View Post
                        cut by the packers, 5-8 213 lbs. MJD type, great hands and also does punt and kick returns. He looked great in preseason and I'm not sure why the packers cut him. Would be a serious upgrade over Lamont Jordan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlfSbIwM_iI
                        he was picked up by carolina and put in their ps
                        Lets GO Broncos!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan_916 View Post
                          No i'd pass on him...We already have 3 Qb's...I don't see use getting another Qb until the draft...Thats if our Qb's tank the season...

Jimmy Clausen anyone?

Thats if he comes out this season..

I'd rather any of the QB's that the Broncos have now...pass with their off hands THAN draft Jimmy Clausen and hand the offense over to him.

-spoiled little punk ass underachiever!

Comment

Originally posted by Endzo View Post
                            Yeah, the Broncos are loaded.......

Comment

Working...
                            X