Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jets Trade for QB O'Connell from DET (Could it mean...?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paradis View Post
    Fine, we'll throw in some of those waterproof bandaides for Kyle's finger.

Final offer
    What happened in 1998? Jets had a 10 point lead right? Curtis Martin fumble? Botched kickoff? Eddie Mac with a bomb? TD running over anyone and everyone... 23 unanswered points? We go on to win Super Bowl! AH, that felt good.

TD: 167 yards rushing
    CM: 14 yards rushing
    Last edited by fraguela09; 09-06-2009, 06:07 PM.

Comment

If we wanted to trade for OConnell, we would have traded with Detroit. I understand that not everyone is satisfied with our QB situation, but we are set where our coach wants us to be for QB this season.

As far as this trade for Harris, I cannot see the Jets making that move. Harris is one of the centerpieces of their DEFENSIVE MINDED Head Coachs squad and Marshall is one bad move away from a lengthy suspension.

Marshall is staying.

Harris isnt coming.

OConnell is now the Jets #3 QB.

Clemens is about to be looking for a job.
      sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

sold! to the chump wearing a hoodie. jets nabbed him cuz jmcd will trade anyone who has worn a pats uniform , cleaned a bathroom at foxborough or gillette stadium or carried a clipboard for the pats......sorry im breaking down

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
          What happened in 1998? Jets had a 10 point lead right? Curtis Martin fumble? Botched kickoff? Eddie Mac with a bomb? TD running over anyone and everyone... 23 unanswered points? We go on to win Super Bowl! AH, that felt good.

TD: 167 yards rushing
          CM: 14 yards rushing
          pff, you wanna dip into the old indescretions jar hey?

what do you call a team with a clueless teenager coach who trades away its prolific franchise Quarterback and suspends one of the best Wide Receivers in the game?

The Denver Broncos
          Last edited by Paradis; 09-06-2009, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradis View Post
            pff, you wanna dip into the old indescretions jar hey?

what do you call a team with a clueless teenager coach who trades away its prolific franchise Quarterback and suspends one of the best Wide Receivers in the game?

The Denver Broncos
            We beat you in NY and ended your season last year. I'll still take our future over yours. At least we're not 2nd best in our own city.

What do you call a team that shares it's own stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
              We beat you in NY and ended your season last year. I'll still take our future over yours. At least we're not 2nd best in our own city.

What do you call a team that shares it's own stadium?
              Amen brother.
              Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Working...
              X