Garcia to the Broncos???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia to the Broncos???

Ok I am hearing alot of talk from people, and also seeing some things on Jamie dukes twitter page that Garcia could possible be coming to Denver. Just wanted to know if anybody has heard anything on this. Thank You and GO BRONCOS!!

Sources, or else this thread sucks.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

all i can say is thank god the twitter is coming from dukes
      disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
        all i can say is thank god the twitter is coming from dukes
        Haha, this guy blows his load on twitter w/o even confirming anything... sad day

Comment

proof or this never happend lol

Comment

Sorry if my post sucks lol but I am not a pro like some of you at this. I just come on here to get peoples thoughts and opinions and rarely do a post, if I hear something that I think could be true I figured this was the best place to find out. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by champfan78 View Post
              Sorry if my post sucks lol but I am not a pro like some of you at this. I just come on here to get peoples thoughts and opinions and rarely do a post, if I hear something that I think could be true I figured this was the best place to find out. Carry on.
              Nobody is insulting your posts.

If you're going to make a thread with information, you kinda need multiple sources so we have something to talk about.

Otherwise, the THREAD is crap.

sigpic

Comment

lol Jamie Dukes

Comment

Three points:

Point #1: Jamie Dukes knows as much as what is going on in Denver as Carrot Top knows about actually funny comedy.

Point #2: Twitter is a source for unchecked, unreliable, and unaccountable information. I trust what I read written on the bathroom wall more than I trust Twitter.

Point #3: Our QB roster is set for this year. Our QBs WILL BE Orton, Simms and Brandstater. All three were chosen by our head coach. We wont be carrying 4 QBs nor will we be adding anymore QBs.

So any thought of signing or trading for <INSERT NAME HERE> is really a moot point. I know it is fun to speculate, but it wont be happening.
                  sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                    Three points:

Point #1: Jamie Dukes knows as much as what is going on in Denver as Carrot Top knows about actually funny comedy.

Point #2: Twitter is a source for unchecked, unreliable, and unaccountable information. I trust what I read written on the bathroom wall more than I trust Twitter.

Point #3: Our QB roster is set for this year. Our QBs WILL BE Orton, Simms and Brandstater. All three were chosen by our head coach. We wont be carrying 4 QBs nor will we be adding anymore QBs.

So any thought of signing or trading for <INSERT NAME HERE> is really a moot point. I know it is fun to speculate, but it wont be happening.
                    Great post McSmashie.

On an unrelated note, how the hell did you become a playmaker before I did?

That's impressive. From Nobody to Playmaker in nearly 5 months! I bet you feel proud of yourself .................................

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                      Three points:

Damn it, there goes carrot top off my funny list.

:salute!:

sigpic

Comment

na its cool man. nobody is bashing you for starting this thread, just posting a link to the twitter page would be helpful, and also be aware that jamie dukes is an idiot.

we're not bashing you, we're bashing dukes. if anything, threads like this are great because as oppose to the cutler vs. mcdaniels war thats been raging for quite some time, we've all got a common scapegoat! (except for anyone who actually DOES like dukes of course )
                        disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Hm id like to bring jeff garcia to denver, i think hes a slight upgrade over orton.

Comment

Ok I am hearing alot of talk from people, and also seeing some things on Jamie dukes twitter page that Garcia could possible be coming to Denver. Just wanted to know if anybody has heard anything on this. Thank You and GO BRONCOS!!
                            What did jamie dukes say specifically that made it seem that we might get Garcia?
                            sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
                            Sig by: MHS

Comment

Im down for Garcia......but i will never believe in Anything Dukes says.........unless the word food is in it cause something tells me hes a master of food.

Comment

Working...
                              X