No announcement yet.

Garcia to the Broncos???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too would be pumped. Garcia would be a great addition. Is he a number one or number two QB, maybe not, but he is better than our #1 and #2.

There is a reason Orton came out of the 4th round and Simms is only in the NFL because of his last name. Heck Simms should have never started in Austin which is where his football career should have ended.

Comment

Sorry guys he already signed with Philly to be insurance if McNabb can't play this weekend or has to sit out a while because of the cracked rib.

Just in case here is the link on espn: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4472548

:salute!:
      A day to remember: 4-19-1995

Comment

What a QB situation now in Philly. McNabb hurt, Vick can't play for another week, and now Garcia is back. Talk about a QB circus. But at least all three can throw the ball well.
        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Anyone but Orton, please... Do the Eagles really need Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Grogan View Post
            I too would be pumped. Garcia would be a great addition. Is he a number one or number two QB, maybe not, but he is better than our #1 and #2.

There is a reason Orton came out of the 4th round and Simms is only in the NFL because of his last name. Heck Simms should have never started in Austin which is where his football career should have ended.
            Wow, that was almost as bad as Jamie Dukes. My eyes burn!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X