Matt Barkley in 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Has John David Booty started a NFL game yet.
    Sanchez is a good QB. He's diff from other USC QB's. He's not Matt nor David Booty. And his first game was vs the texans. lets see how he play's vs real AFC teams. Like NE,INDY,PITTS,BALTI,n my i add Denver.
    Is he? What about Carson Palmer? You're not really making much sense.

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      Has John David Booty started a NFL game yet.
      Sanchez is a good QB. He's diff from other USC QB's. He's not Matt nor David Booty. And his first game was vs the texans. lets see how he play's vs real AFC teams. Like NE,INDY,PITTS,BALTI,n my i add Denver.
      1) Barkley is much more like Sanchez and Palmer than he is Leinart and Booty.
      Leinart is a very smart accurate passer, but has a weak arm and Booty was
      just a starter because of default. Sanchez, Palmer, and Barkley all have better
      arms and better athleticism/size.

2) Sanchez played the Texans who finished 8-8 aren't a real AFC team but
      the Denver Broncos who also finished 8-8 are?? The Texans have a solid defense
      with Mario Williams and Will Smith coming off the edges, Ryans, Adibi, and Cushing
      at backer and while the secondary is below average, Eugene Wilson and Dunta
      Robinson aren't scrubs.
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I've been on the Matt Barkley ban wagon since I read about him in my 2009 College Football preview back in July. I wouldn't mind seeing the broncos draft him in 2012.
        sigpic
        Props to Peerless^
        Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
        Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
        Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
        Pro-McDaniels

Comment

Wooooooow. Let's wait on this one. Kid played terrible against Ohio State. USC's running back single handedly won that game. Maybe in a couple years we'll know if he's any good. Everyone is making him out to be a hero, but he didn't get it done. Take the running back (he's got game) out of the equation, and Ohio State wins. Don't give me crap on Pryor either. I know he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
            Wooooooow. Let's wait on this one. Kid played terrible against Ohio State. USC's running back single handedly won that game. Maybe in a couple years we'll know if he's any good. Everyone is making him out to be a hero, but he didn't get it done. Take the running back (he's got game) out of the equation, and Ohio State wins. Don't give me crap on Pryor either. I know he sucks.
            This and all threads like it are all in good fun. And actually his 2:00min drive won the game. Both offenses played average due to the defenses. The game was a clock management type of game, and in the end when he was called upon to get the win on his arm, he did. Yes they have a great playmaker in the backfield, but someone had to see he was open and make the pass.
            #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
              A California Golden Boy, #7, has a name that rolls off the tongue easily. Screw the QB's in this years draft they're all wildcat guys. I can see this kid is gonna be special. Any takers with me?
              GTFO

We wont need Barkley when we draft Jake Locker in 2011
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X