The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      Yea,

Riiiiighhhtttt
      Is the game in Chicago or Cleveland?
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Yea,

Riiiiighhhtttt
        then atleast try and lose by less then 30

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          Is the game in Chicago or Cleveland?
          How should I know and does it matter?

BTW, I looked it up just for you. It is in Chicago.

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
          then atleast try and lose by less then 30
          Not likely.

Comment

How should I know and does it matter?

BTW, I looked it up just for you. It is in Chicago.

Not likely.
            Wow, bit bitter eh? I'm sorry it's been such a rough season for you. I was thinking the Browns might be able to make a game of it if it is in Cleveland.

Have you stopped watching them or something? I find it hard to believe you don't know what the Browns schedule is.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
              Wow, bit bitter eh? I'm sorry it's been such a rough season for you. I was thinking the Browns might be able to make a game of it if it is in Cleveland.

Have you stopped watching them or something? I find it hard to believe you don't know what the Browns schedule is.
              I live in Colorado. I rarely, if ever, get to watch the Browns.

But this week I was a bit busy. I have a bunch of lessons to teach this week and I'm trying to fit them into just this week. I'll be busy for about the next month with teaching things. At least untill Thanksgiving.

Comment

But this week I was a bit busy. I have a bunch of lessons to teach this week and I'm trying to fit them into just this week. I'll be busy for about the next month with teaching things. At least untill Thanksgiving.
                atleast you got to watch them this year during week 2.

oh wait... sorry man.

Comment

I live in Ohio and get to AND DO watch them every game

But in fantasy Im starting the bears defense next week.

Comment

Cutler gets a 2 year extension and has more guaranteed money dropped in his pocket and ends up getting slaughtered by a pretty good Cincy team. Bizarre to say the least.

None the less - I have a hard time seeing Chicago finish worse than 8-8 and we end up with a 15 - 20 pick. Still, as long as we continue to play well, we really made out on the Alphonso Smith trade (so long as Smith works out )
                    Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Originally posted by Pruke View Post
                      Cutler gets a 2 year extension and has more guaranteed money dropped in his pocket and ends up getting slaughtered by a pretty good Cincy team. Bizarre to say the least.

None the less - I have a hard time seeing Chicago finish worse than 8-8 and we end up with a 15 - 20 pick. Still, as long as we continue to play well, we really made out on the Alphonso Smith trade (so long as Smith works out )
                      After what I saw today I don't have a hard time seeing the Bears going 7-9 or worse, I just have a hard time seeing them crack the top ten. That's some stiff competition this year...
                      Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

I have the Bears finishing 7-9 and selecting #13th Overall in the draft (which goes to us), here is their remaining schedule:

Cleveland - Win (Easy Win)
                        Arizona - Win (I think the weather helps them win at home)
                        at SF - Loss (Long road trip, can't stop the run)
                        Philly - Loss (Philly matches up well)
                        at Minny - Loss (Cant stop the run)
                        St. Louis - Win (Could potentially lose if they can't slow Jackson, but Rams are bad)
                        Green Bay - Loss (see Week 1, Cutler can't do it alone against this pass defense)
                        at Baltimore - Loss (Cant stop the run)
                        Minny - Loss (Cant stop the run)
                        at Detroit - Win (Easy win)

So, yeah, I could see Chicago finishing as low as 5-11 or probably as high as 8-8. I don't see them being any better or worse than those records. In my projections, that means they (we) could be picking anywhere from #10 Overall to #15 Overall.

Comment

Though I'm sure it sounds bad I hope the bears have a bad season for an early pick next season. With that I would like to see us trade back for extra early picks like the patriots and eagles do every year. What really sucks for the bears is they don't even have any first day picks next year to try and rebuild with some real good talent next year but there's always good late round picks in every draft. It's pretty funny though considering the bears have one of the easiest schedules this year and it'll only be harder next year

Comment

Get the #10 pick and get Suh or Cody BABY!!!

But we'll probably turn that #10 pick into a couple of seconds or a second and two thirds.

Wouldn't mind. Lots of good players outside of the 1st round.
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

No to a top 10 pick. I say 7-9 wins, anywhere from there. Theres a lot of bad teams, i dont see the bears having a top 10 pick. I wouldnt mind trading down and getting more picks. I would be very very surprised if they finish in the top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                                Get the #10 pick and get Suh or Cody BABY!!!

But we'll probably turn that #10 pick into a couple of seconds or a second and two thirds.

Wouldn't mind. Lots of good players outside of the 1st round.
                                Suh is going to Tampa more then likely, i would say. Cody would be nice, but i think Baker is the future NT. Fields, Baker. We could use Thomas as trade bait. I wouldnt mind trading down and getting more picks.

Comment

Working...
                                X