No announcement yet.

2010 Broncos Mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummm.... I don't think I can support anything you write because of your bias. Like really.

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
      I will catch flack for this, but it is likely to happen. McD, like Bilichek, likes Urban Meyer's system. He runs the spread offense in Florida.

Our positions of need include:

Interior O-line
      DE
      WR
      QB
      RB

Therefore, here is my 2010 mock for Denver and the reasoning behind it. Again, we all know that McD likes the Urban Meyer system and players from Florida.

1st Round- Tim Tebow QB Florida-- As we know Orton is NOT the long-term answer @ the QB position. Tim Tebow runs the same spread offense we do. He is big and strong and MOBILE, which is needed in this day of football. He has the heart and drive to learn the system and win games. All he does is win.

2nd Round- Maurkice Pouncey OC Florida--Weigmann is old and probably will not be with the team next year. Our interior line is faulty anyways. This guy already is comfortable with the system since he runs it in Florida.

3rd Round- Mike Pouncey OG Florida--Again our O-line is suspect in the middle. He will be great with his brother. The cohesivness is there and the knowledge of the system. Both him and his brother are used to protecting Tebow already.

4th round- Jermaine Cunningham DE Florida--He is looking better than Dunlap is this season. He is getting to the QB fairly often, and making alot of plays. He is small and could be moved to WILB. Him with Doom would be nice with Ayers on the other side.

6th Round- Riley Cooper WR Florida--WR is a need of ours. Eddie Royal is not a #2 receiver, he is a slot reciever. Riley Cooper is another deep threat opposite Marshall. He reminds me of an Ed McCaffrey.

7th Round- Legarrette Blount RB Oregon--So, he had an incedent (punching another player @ Boise State) The dude is an absolute beast at RB. He would be awesome in 3rd and short cituations and goal to go cituations. And in the 7th round if he did slip up it would cost much to cut him.

Please give some constructive and intelligent critisism. Also, if you dont like the draft tell me why and who would be better.
      Your mock draft is full of fail. Tim Tebow is NOT a NFL QB he is most

overrated college player I have ever seen he has crappy footwork and I don't

like his arm at all. All your picks for us are all from Florida expect 1...

LOL?!?
      Last edited by Chillez; 12-01-2009, 12:44 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Tebow is a horrible choice. McD likes the prototype QB.... 6'4"-6'5", good mechanics, knows how to read defenses and get through his progressions. Tebow doesn't possess any of those qualities.

I'd take the Pouncey Bro's and maybe Blount...but other than that the mock is garbage. No offense, I appreciate the effort, but you're bias clouds your judgement way too much

Also, Florida runs a very different spread offense than us, they have very few similarities.

Comment

It appears your knowledge of football doesn't extend past the stadium of the Florida Gators. Tebow is not an NFL QB. He has terrible mechanics and his power running style is going to get him killed in the NFL.

Why is Orton not a long term solution? He's 7-2 this season as a full time starter. I'm down with that.

Comment

Stopped reading after you said Tebow in the 1st...seriously?

This isn't college football man, Tebow isn't going to run for 20 TD's a year let alone 5 (if he's lucky). He is going to have to beat every team he plays through the air, something that he's ok at doing, on a team with superior talent that is.

Comment

I just wanna know when you were nominated to speak for us all when you say "as we all know Kyle aorton is not the long... Blah blah blah". If we've learned anything from the last few games, it's that a healthy KO is vital to this teams success.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                I just wanna know when you were nominated to speak for us all when you say "as we all know Kyle aorton is not the long... Blah blah blah". If we've learned anything from the last few games, it's that a healthy KO is vital to this teams success.
                Seriously. What I know at this point is that 90% of the people that scream and cry on this board know nothing. I had to quit the boards for about a week from all of the STARTS SIMMS OMGOOGMMGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOOGMMOGMGO threads. Where have all those gone?

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawk View Post
                  I hope we don't draft Tebow. We already have a good fullback.
                  There, I fixt that for ya!

Seriously, though, the UF spread is not the Broncos' offense. Tebow is not an upgrade (and certainly not a guaranteed one) over Orton. I do like some of the Gators players, but not him. Please. Anyone else.
                  sigpic

Comment

Billichek has publiclly said he like Urban Meyer. McD is a pupil od Bill and runs the same offense. Tebow fits this sytem better than Orton because he is mobil and tougher and will be able to break tackles and evade sacks better. He has a better arm as well. Dont be mad that this is actually possible just take it and be happy.
                    Orton is better at accuracy and decision-making than Tebow will be, and those are really the two qualities that Belichick and McDaniels look for in a QB. Having a strong arm and being able to run well are bonuses, but certainly don't matter more than accuracy and good decision-making, we already learned this lesson with Jay Cutler!
                    sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Billichek has publiclly said he like Urban Meyer. McD is a pupil od Bill and runs the same offense. Tebow fits this sytem better than Orton because he is mobil and tougher and will be able to break tackles and evade sacks better. He has a better arm as well. Dont be mad that this is actually possible just take it and be happy.
                      Cutler = Mobile, strong arm, bad decision maker, tough
                      Tebow = Mobile, strong arm, bad decision maker, tough, HORRIBLE MECHANICS

Tebow = Bad NFL QB

Comment

At Tebow being better than Orton.... Fail!

Comment

Working...
                        X