No announcement yet.

12-01-09 Denver Broncos Mock Draft!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12-01-09 Denver Broncos Mock Draft!!!!!

The Denver Broncos needs going into the 2010 Season = DE , NT , G , C

Our weakest players = Hamilton , Weigmann , McBean , Fields

Everyone knows that most games are won and lost up front. I think that McDaniels will look to Upgrade both the Defensive Line and Offensive Line.

I believe that McDaniels is going to give Kyle Orton 1 more year under his system to prove that he is capable of leading this team to the SUPER BOWL!!!!

Denver currently has the 10th Pick in the Draft in 2010 via Chicago

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________

Using Chad Reuter's Mock Draft as Reference http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock and
    http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/2010mock.htm

1st Round Pick in the NFL Draft(10) ---------------------Cameron Heyward DE Ohio St. 6'6" 289lbs Denver drafts this BIG DE who will be a Stud for years to come. Son of former NFL running back Craig “Ironhead” Heyward. Think Richard Seymour!!!!

2nd Round Pick in the NFL Draft(52)----------------------Maurkice Pouncey Center Florida 6'5" 315lbs Denver drafts this big Center from Florida. Pouncey will take over for Weigman

3rd Round Pick in the NFL Draft(84)----------------------Dexter McCluster RB/WR 5'08 170lbs McCluster is a playmaker with the ball in his hands. I would say McDaniels can use him as a Kevin Faulk type player

4th Round Pick in the NFL Draft(116)----------------------Walter Thurmond III 6'0" 182lbs Thurmond would give Denver another good young CB.

6th Round Pick in the NFL Draft(180)------------------------Jay Ross NT/DE East Carolina 6'3" 312lbs Denver adds to the Defensive Line

7th Round Pick in the NFL Draft(212)-------------------------Randy Phillips Safety Miami 6'0" 210lbs Denver drafts a project at Safety.

The Denver Broncos add 2 Young STUDS to their Lines. Heyward will be a STUD at DE and Pouncey will make Denver's Oline Great!!!!!

Any thoughts?????

Where do you get this idea that McBean is one of our weakest players? We lost him in the 2nd half of the Baltimore game and thats when our defense began to suck. When he was back at full strength against the Giants we beasted again.

McBean and Peterson have both played really, really well. Fields has also played well, but not as good as these two.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
      Where do you get this idea that McBean is one of our weakest players? We lost him in the 2nd half of the Baltimore game and thats when our defense began to suck. When he was back at full strength against the Giants we beasted again.

McBean and Peterson have both played really, really well. Fields has also played well, but not as good as these two.
      i agree... and another year in the system could be a good thing for them.. however, I still want to draft a DE high to mold him, since most rookie DE's don't usually make an impact there first year.

Comment

It's useless to resist
        sigpic

Comment

Ahhh....and so it begins.

Comment

McBean has been a OK player - he is far from a Great Player

McBean has 15 tackles and ZERO Sacks!!!!

Here is Pittsburgh's DE who also missed time

Brett Keisel 36 tackles and 3 Sacks!!!!

or Jets DE

Marques Douglas 46 Tackles and 2 Sacks!!!

Denver needs a Great DE not just a OK player who doesn't make many plays!!!!

Cameron Heyward would bring a Great Young DE.

At NT we have Ron Fields and Chris Baker - so I don't think we will go NT.

At LB we have Dumervil / Ayers / DJ / Davis / Haggan / Woodyard

At CB we have Champ / Goodman / Law / Smith

Comment

Originally posted by broncofansd View Post

Keisel has also had a few years..

IMO we need a corner more than a DE... but like others have stated, the cornerback position is weak in this draft.

Comment

or Jets DE

DE's in a 3-4 don't always have to make tackles to be effective players. Ayers has like 14 tackles but he's still played quality football. I don't think it's just a coincidence that our defense was amazing from week 1 until the start of the 3rd quarter in the Balt game, then McBean goes out, we get blasted for 4 weeks, we get him back healthy against the Giants, and we go bonkers again.

Comment

or Jets DE

Keisel is a beast......besides, didn't he have all 3 of those sacks against us?
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

the DL in a 3-4 are block eaters they're not suppose to rush the passer thats why we have OLB's and I'd say there lineman are doing a great job arent we like tied for 3rd in sacks in the nfl along with having the NFL sack leader.

Comment

I support this draft solely because of Maurkice Pouncey! :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                        DE's in a 3-4 don't always have to make tackles to be effective players. Ayers has like 14 tackles but he's still played quality football. I don't think it's just a coincidence that our defense was amazing from week 1 until the start of the 3rd quarter in the Balt game, then McBean goes out, we get blasted for 4 weeks, we get him back healthy against the Giants, and we go bonkers again.

Do you really think that our 4 losses were because McBean was out???? REALLY????

Baltimore Loss - Flat loss on the road. Hamilton starts to be Exposed.

Pittsburgh Loss - Hamilton gets exposed and Denver struggles on Offense. Remember 1 TD on Defense(Ayers)

Washington Loss - *****Kyle Orton injures Ankle if not we WIN*****

SD Loss - Denver again Struggles on Offense. Defense does a decent job.

McBean has nothing and I mean Nothing to do with those losses. He is AVERAGE at best. Maybe below average!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dpaparelli View Post
                          the DL in a 3-4 are block eaters they're not suppose to rush the passer thats why we have OLB's and I'd say there lineman are doing a great job arent we like tied for 3rd in sacks in the nfl along with having the NFL sack leader.
                          How come every teams DE have more Tackles and Sacks than McBean??? When we send the blitz 5-6 players against 5 Offensive Lineman and 1 RB. The DE should be 1 on 1 and still McBean has done NOTHING!!!!

Peterson has gotten some very good PRESSURE on QB's this year.

Comment

Do you really think that our 4 losses were because McBean was out???? REALLY????

Baltimore Loss - Flat loss on the road. Hamilton starts to be Exposed.

Pittsburgh Loss - Hamilton gets exposed and Denver struggles on Offense. Remember 1 TD on Defense(Ayers)

Washington Loss - *****Kyle Orton injures Ankle if not we WIN*****

SD Loss - Denver again Struggles on Offense. Defense does a decent job.

McBean has nothing and I mean Nothing to do with those losses. He is AVERAGE at best. Maybe below average!!!

Every one of those teams owned us on the ground. We could have beaten the Steelers if Mendenhall didn't run the ball all over us. We've been dominant every game on defense when McBean was in. I'm not saying it's all him, but it's not a coincidence either.

McBean could have made a difference. There's no denying that.

Comment

How come every teams DE have more Tackles and Sacks than McBean??? When we send the blitz 5-6 players against 5 Offensive Lineman and 1 RB. The DE should be 1 on 1 and still McBean has done NOTHING!!!!

Peterson has gotten some very good PRESSURE on QB's this year.
                              Tackles and sacks aren't everything. Robert Ayers only has like 14 tackles but he's played very well this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X