Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Mock-A-Paloooooza!! (Including Free Agents)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Scheffler will actually be that expensive. That's probowl money for a TE.

Comment

How about we franchise orton resign kuper and get another D.L instead of picking up Avant
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jaycuthroat View Post
        How about we franchise orton resign kuper and get another D.L instead of picking up Avant
        I think it would be dumb to franchise Orton. That would demand 10+ million dollars for one year... Not sure he's worth that much money for a "prove yourself" year.

Comment

Originally posted by basbllplaya26 View Post
          I think it would be dumb to franchise Orton. That would demand 10+ million dollars for one year... Not sure he's worth that much money for a "prove yourself" year.
          Then we should franchise DOOM have one more big year get a big contract.
          sigpic

Comment

...Anybody with half a brain could tell that dumervil was going to be a complete stud in the 3-s

Comment

The fact is Denver doesn't have to RESIGN ANYONE - because the Collective Bargining Agreement is over this year. All of the players we are talking about are RFA(I believe)

I still believe that Re-signing Marshall / Kuper / Dumervil / Scheffler to new contracts would be a very smart move.

As far as Orton I would not give him BIG MONEY yet. He has to prove that he is a QB capable of bring Denver to The Playoffs and beyond.

He has been a little inconsistent to give big money to.

Comment

my thoughts on this

Very solid draft

Love Mclain - Instant starter at either SILB OR SOLB. Might be out of range after the Combine.

I think you got a good talent to play Center. He has slipped alittle of late but still a top 64 guy to me.

Cox i was dissapointed with this pick. Not a big fan of his. Although he is able to return kicks and is in a position of need. i have seen a few of his games and the colorado game sticks out alot to me.

I think you did a good job on your FA's Couple small little ticky tack things.

Chris Kuper has to be re-signed. He has struggled a tad bit of late but we cannot lose the nuclues of our interior line all in one season. I think hamilton is done and Casey is close. i think it would be very catastrophic to lose all three.

I think you are going to be pretty accurate on the price tag on the guys we will need to re-sign.

With the outright signing of those players. we can still place the RFA tag on Josh Barrett, and Chris Kuper. and not have to break the bank in doing so. hopefully we can get one more year out of Kuper to see if they want to re-sign him. at a discounted rate. and if we do want to it stagers some of the younger guys contracts that would be coming up.

I would like to thank you for a well thought out Mock and look forward to seeing more.
                The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                While he sits by his hearth at home.
                Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Working...
                X