Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think McD will use the 11th pick in the draft for Offense or Defense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think McD will use the 11th pick in the draft for Offense or Defense?

I'm hoping that we go after Rolando McClain, but I'm thinking that McD will go after another offensive player like he did last year's draft by getting Knowshon Moreno. What say you?
    Offense
    50.51%
    Defense
    49.49%
    Play the football MMORPG called GOAL LINE BLITZ! You can create your own players and your own team! Sign up at this link :

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=34994725

Honestly, I don't care about what side we spend our pick on. As long as we use it on the interior line-itss alll goood!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco-Surprise View Post
      Honestly, I don't care about what side we spend our pick on. As long as we use it on the interior line-itss alll goood!
      I hope we get interior line too, but they're always available in later rounds (good ones at that). I just see Rolando McClain being a leader for our defense for many years to come.
      Play the football MMORPG called GOAL LINE BLITZ! You can create your own players and your own team! Sign up at this link :

Comment

I was taken a-back when he randomly picked up moreno last season when I was expecting a defensive pick first, but I dont see what he would draft on offense that early.

won't pick up a WR, RB, QB, TE. MAYBE a OL, but that might be too far up to pick an OL and too far down to pick the guys that are worth that high of a pick (if that makes sense). I dont really know draft classes till after a draft.

Im hoping for a run stopping LB, or a DE

Comment

i dont care who it is as long as he turns out to be good!

Comment

Originally posted by TD30* View Post
            I was taken a-back when he randomly picked up moreno last season when I was expecting a defensive pick first, but I dont see what he would draft on offense that early.

won't pick up a WR, RB, QB, TE. MAYBE a OL, but that might be too far up to pick an OL and too far down to pick the guys that are worth that high of a pick (if that makes sense). I dont really know draft classes till after a draft.

Im hoping for a run stopping LB, or a DE
            Talent on Defense is harder to find than Talent on Offense. Wouldn't you all agree? I think Rolando McClain is an LB that just doesn't come around all that often. We can always fill holes on the offensive side of the ball. Let's get the best Defense possible. That's what I'd do.

Comment

I'm guessing we'll go offense. Either QB, WR, or O-line.

Comment

I think we will draft McClain with our 1st pick. Andra Davis will be in the last year of his contract and he is playing 1st & 2nd down, McClain can play on 3rd downs and learn in the process.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                  I'm guessing we'll go offense. Either QB, WR, or O-line.
                  Sadly, I think you're right. I know that these are spots we'd like to upgrade, but we can always fill those holes in other rounds. Take the best Defensive player first, and then work on offense. McD already took a chance on Moreno in the first round last year. Time to switch it up and take a defensive player this year first.

Comment

I'm hoping and guessing we go OL, especially if McDaniels wants to emphasise success running the ball next season. The only way I could see a particularly dramatic surprise at this pick would be if one of the top QBs were passed over...
                    sigpic
                    - ★ -
                    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

im hoping we either go CB, OL, DL, WR,possibly qb but I would have mixed feelings about that, or trade down. I dont like the idea of Mcclain, the position isnt a huge need and that would be a ton of money for him and DJ, a lower/mid rounder would fit in better as a replacement/backup for davis.

Comment

i hope take either brandon spikes or rolando mclain in first and then get into late first round to get iupati, then second on pouncey

Comment

I hope we draft defense in the first round ...
                          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Rebuild the O-Line, draft a G or a C. I'd love to see Iupati next to Clady.
                            sigpic

BRING BACK ORANGE!!

Comment

I'm voting for BPA depending on who's left, and if He Trades down. I would love Inukickasssomethingorother, but i don't think he's going to take him at 11, but then again maybe he REALLY want's him.....

Josh's motto of......"we're not going to draft someone just to cut them, and we're sure not going to draft someone high just to cut them" Could have him "reach" for a player he knows will become the core of the team....

Comment

Working...
                              X