• MNBroncs85
    replied
    Originally posted by lolcopter View Post
    stop. gap.

too. old.

Leave a comment:

• jc13
    replied
    rotoworld says that the broncos arent likely to sign him.

Leave a comment:

• lolcopter
    replied
    stop. gap.

Leave a comment:

• MNBroncs85
    replied
    Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
    Hes 39.......
    Oh wow thanks. Thats funny I was thinking he was about 39-40 but then i second guessed myself and thought, "oh he cant be that old." Then i definitely say no.:nono:

Leave a comment:

• *Atwater*
    replied
    Mawae for Center in 2010.

Get er done Josh.

:go:

Leave a comment:

• *Atwater*
    replied
    Originally posted by mnbroncs85 View Post
    we need to get younger isnt mawae like 36-37. It makes no sense to me mite as well have kept wiegman.
    Hes 39.......

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
    If you guys were complaining about Wiegmann in our system you would be wanting to kill yourself watching Mawae in a power blocking system... No thanks.
    Agreed, he's same weight as Wiegs, and he's 39. This may be a litte homerish, but i'd rather get younger and have Pouncey or Walton.

Leave a comment:

• d-bronx42
    replied
    Gross...

Leave a comment:

• MNBroncs85
    replied
    we need to get younger isnt mawae like 36-37. It makes no sense to me mite as well have kept wiegman.

Leave a comment:

• elecshoc
    replied
    From the DP. Link

Who really knows what going on behind closed doors though. :go:

No Mawae in Denver
    By Mike Klis

There are various reports stating the Broncos, who desperately need a center, and veteran free-agent center Kevin Mawae have expressed mutual interest in each other.

While there are various ways to characterize “interest” an NFL source told me Maewae ain’t happening in Denver. Mawae, the president of the NFL players union, is not only 39 years old, his 289-pound frame is too light for the Broncos’ new power-type blocking system. Remember, the Broncos released Casey Wiegmann, who hasn’t missed a snap since the 2001 opener, because he was considered too small at 285 pounds.

The best center prospect in the draft is Florida’s Maurkice Pouncey, who is expected to be selected in the first round.

Leave a comment:

• d-bronx42
    replied
    If you guys were complaining about Wiegmann in our system you would be wanting to kill yourself watching Mawae in a power blocking system... No thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    ooo Good catch I got over excited reading this thread I didnt even think of that. Now my thoughts have moved to Pounce on Pouncey so worth a first rounder
    Originally posted by Pratama View Post
    No Mawae in Denver
    By Mike Klis

There are various reports stating the Broncos, who desperately need a center, and veteran free-agent center Kevin Mawae have expressed mutual interest in each other.

While there are various ways to characterize “interest” an NFL source told me Maewae ain’t happening in Denver. Mawae, the president of the NFL players union, is not only 39 years old, his 289-pound frame is too light for the Broncos’ new power-type blocking system. Remember, the Broncos released Casey Wiegmann, who hasn’t missed a snap since the 2001 opener, because he was considered too small at 285 pounds.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by Pratama View Post
    No Mawae in Denver
    By Mike Klis

Was just about to post that.. Thats good, i'd rather get younger, 39 a little long in the tooth and i'd rather get Walton or Pouncey, yeah i said it.

Leave a comment:

• Pratama
    replied
    Klis: Mawae to denver AINT happening.

No Mawae in Denver
    By Mike Klis

Leave a comment:

Working...
X