Don't worry we'll never get him
    Yeah we wont and be stuck with another 7-9/8-8 season lol
    :go:

Comment

• #1BRONCSFAN
      Bench Warmer
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by OrangeCrushinMi View Post
      How come McNabb isn't whining about being involved in trade talks? Does he feel that he can never trust Reid again after all this?
      Cutler is that you
      sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

• crash123go
        Starter
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by broncozone View Post
        This whole system thing is absolute crap. I think McNabb will be more successful in spread offense because of his mobility than WCO.

Don't worry once we start winning games you will start liking him.
        he doesnt throw short passes very well, he isnt very accurate with the ball. and you dont understand the system thing Huh????? oh you must not know alot about football cause it takes 3 years of hard work for a QB to learn a offensive system and last I checked orton has a year on mcnabb in this system and and from what mcdaniels said about quinn knowing 80% of what we do I wouldnt be so sure mcnabb could beat quinn out IN THIS SYSTEM. in the west coast he would beat them out but not in the spread
        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

• B Real 15
          Practice Squad
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
          he doesnt throw short passes very well, he isnt very accurate with the ball. and you dont understand the system thing Huh????? oh you must not know alot about football cause it takes 3 years of hard work for a QB to learn a offensive system and last I checked orton has a year on mcnabb in this system and and from what mcdaniels said about quinn knowing 80% of what we do I wouldnt be so sure mcnabb could beat quinn out IN THIS SYSTEM. in the west coast he would beat them out but not in the spread
          Its laughable to say that McNabb won't beat out any of the QBs on our roster right now. How exactly do u know that he wouldn't beat them out in the spread? So no quarterback could ever come into a situation and have a good season in a new system because it takes 3 years to do it for all QBs right? This is all laughable
          sigpic

Comment

• crash123go
            Starter
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by B Real 15 View Post
            Its laughable to say that McNabb won't beat out any of the QBs on our roster right now. How exactly do u know that he wouldn't beat them out in the spread? So no quarterback could ever come into a situation and have a good season in a new system because it takes 3 years to do it for all QBs right? This is all laughable
            no thats just the basic time limit, did peyton manning succed in his first or second years, what about tom brady, lets look more recent flacco or ryan how did those two do. flacco did better this year but couldnt mantain it through the entire year. the QB being comfortable in the system and knowing the little things inside the system check offs and switching the play at the line of scrimmage things like that.

Comment

• B Real 15
              Practice Squad
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by KnockoutOrton8
              Yeah and David Garrard was what a 9th alternate? Pro Bowl votes don't matter to me personally, it's all a popularity contest anyway. And McNabb a future Hall of Famer? Not until he gets a ring, if he ever does. Also some people just prefer Orton over McNabb, why is that so hard for you to understand?
              Prefer him why? He does nothing better than McNabb but yet this great love for Orton is here and for what reason? You don't think we would be more successful with McNabb than Orton........honestly?
              sigpic

Comment

• crash123go
                Starter
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by KnockoutOrton8
                Yeah and David Garrard was what a 9th alternate? Pro Bowl votes don't matter to me personally, it's all a popularity contest anyway. And McNabb a future Hall of Famer? Not until he gets a ring, if he ever does. Also some people just prefer Orton over McNabb, why is that so hard for you to understand?
                I totally agree on the probowl, they dont even mean anything any more, kuper should have gone to 2 already he hasnt given up a sack in 2 seasons

Comment

• crash123go
                  Starter
                  • Dec 2008

Prefer him why? He does nothing better than McNabb but yet this great love for Orton is here and for what reason? You don't think we would be more successful with McNabb than Orton........honestly?
                  exactly we wouldnt be more successful with mcnabb, if we got mcnabb it would be like taking a huge step bacckwards

Comment

• B Real 15
                    Practice Squad
                    • Feb 2010

no thats just the basic time limit, did peyton manning succed in his first or second years, what about tom brady, lets look more recent flacco or ryan how did those two do. flacco did better this year but couldnt mantain it through the entire year. the QB being comfortable in the system and knowing the little things inside the system check offs and switching the play at the line of scrimmage things like that.
                    All the QBs that u are using here are all better QBs than Orton and Manning and Brady are elite and would be pretty good in any system IMO. Flacco and Ryan are still younger guys that just started their journey but are franchise QBs. Orton isn't a franchise QB and was in a system for awhile when he couldn't beat out Rex Grossman. I don't think Orton improves in our system simply because I think he is at his peak. He gave us his best last year and that is why Quinn is here. I do get what u mean with the check offs and all that and calling audibles though.
                    sigpic

Comment

• B Real 15
                      Practice Squad
                      • Feb 2010

exactly we wouldnt be more successful with mcnabb, if we got mcnabb it would be like taking a huge step bacckwards
                      Backwards how? And why wouldn't we be more successful?
                      sigpic

Comment

• JakeNbake
                        Baby Football Mod
                        • Jul 2008

Backwards how? And why wouldn't we be more successful?
                        Backwards, because we have to waste another year with a starting QB who's never played in this offense.

And we wouldn't be more successful for the same reason.

McNabb is no Peyton Manning, get off his jock.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• crash123go
                          Starter
                          • Dec 2008

All the QBs that u are using here are all better QBs than Orton and Manning and Brady are elite and would be pretty good in any system IMO. Flacco and Ryan are still younger guys that just started their journey but are franchise QBs. Orton isn't a franchise QB and was in a system for awhile when he couldn't beat out Rex Grossman. I don't think Orton improves in our system simply because I think he is at his peak. He gave us his best last year and that is why Quinn is here. I do get what u mean with the check offs and all that and calling audibles though.
                          ya manning and brady are elite now I mentioned them cause they were not elite and the sucked in there first couple years in there offenses, didnt brady sit for like 2 years behind bledsoe or maybe it was just one year. I am curious cause orton didnt do to bad last year. I really think there were a couple of games where it was all starting to come together last year especially the redskins game we were on fire until orton got hurt

Comment

• crash123go
                            Starter
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            Backwards, because we have to waste another year with a starting QB who's never played in this offense.

plus mcnabbs like what 34

Comment

• B Real 15
                              Practice Squad
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post

Just because he never played in this offense doesn't mean he wouldn't be successful though. Sure McNabb isn't a Peyton Manning, ill agree, but Orton isn't even Eli. And as for telling me to get off of McNabb's jock.........shows how childish some of the people on this site are. Does that mean that u are on Orton's jock? IMO, McNabb gives us a better chance to win in any system than any QB on the roster and if u don't like my opinion then just agree to disagree.....pretty simple.
                              sigpic

Comment

• JakeNbake
                                Baby Football Mod
                                • Jul 2008

plus mcnabbs like what 34
                                33 I think, he'll be around for another 5-6 years at the most
                                sigpic
                                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
                                X