X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crash123go
    replied
    Originally posted by NDBroncosFan View Post
    B Real, If we get rid of Marshall...I don't think it will matter anyway.
    I have yet to see a team get rid of its most talented players, and become a Super Bowl contender!
    I think that we looked just fine without marshall you know orton threw for 430 yards in that game without marshall and royal. if the defense couldve stopped something we might of won that game. besides we got big play ability in brandon loyd

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    replied
    Originally posted by B Real 15 View Post
    Quinn is just an experiment and Brandstater IMO will never be the starter in Denver. I hope Quinn works out but its better to be safe than sorry.
    Im sure thats what people said about tom brady when new england drafted him in the 6th round " oh he will never be the starter" and quinn is a expirement????? what I thought he was a good mobile QB he played and SUCCEEDED in this offense in college. I think quinn is the future

Leave a comment:

• NDBroncosFan
    replied
    Quinn is just an experiment and Brandstater IMO will never be the starter in Denver. I hope Quinn works out but its better to be safe than sorry.
    B Real, If we get rid of Marshall...I don't think it will matter anyway.
    I have yet to see a team get rid of its most talented players, and become a Super Bowl contender!

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    I told him to agree to disagree but I guess no1 else can have an opinion on this subject.
    If people agreed to disagree there would be nothing to discuss.

Sorry I didn't listen to you father.

Leave a comment:

• B Real 15
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
    Why are we even arguing about this again?
    I told him to agree to disagree but I guess no1 else can have an opinion on this subject.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
    Because, it's fun.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosTX77
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    I know what u are saying and either u aren't comprehending or u just don't like my answer because its different than yours. I dont think McNabb is a step back, IMO he is better than any QB on our roster regardless of system. And I wouldn't have called u childish if u weren't being it. Just because I feel like we should throw a 2nd round pick out there for McNabb means I am on his jock now lol? Its laughable but I guess perception is everything right?
    Yes, your perception is laughable.

Leave a comment:

• B Real 15
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    No what I'm saying is, you're all over McNabbs Jock, I'm not sitting here saying that Orton is the future, what I'm sitting here saying is McNabb is a step back.

Thanks for calling me childish though, but I just said that because you seem to be utterly infatuated with McNabb. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how you're making it seem.
    I know what u are saying and either u aren't comprehending or u just don't like my answer because its different than yours. I dont think McNabb is a step back, IMO he is better than any QB on our roster regardless of system. And I wouldn't have called u childish if u weren't being it. Just because I feel like we should throw a 2nd round pick out there for McNabb means I am on his jock now lol? Its laughable but I guess perception is everything right?

Leave a comment:

• B Real 15
    replied
    Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    got 2 QB's to groom quinn and brandstater, and pretty sure orton gives us a better chance to win this year then mcnabb could just for his knowledge of the system

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Just because he never played in this offense doesn't mean he wouldn't be successful though. Sure McNabb isn't a Peyton Manning, ill agree, but Orton isn't even Eli. And as for telling me to get off of McNabb's jock.........shows how childish some of the people on this site are. Does that mean that u are on Orton's jock? IMO, McNabb gives us a better chance to win in any system than any QB on the roster and if u don't like my opinion then just agree to disagree.....pretty simple.
    No what I'm saying is, you're all over McNabbs Jock, I'm not sitting here saying that Orton is the future, what I'm sitting here saying is McNabb is a step back.

Thanks for calling me childish though, but I just said that because you seem to be utterly infatuated with McNabb. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how you're making it seem.

Leave a comment:

• B Real 15
    replied
    you need to get it threw your dome mcnabb is the farthest thing away from the answer as you can get, orton will be the starter for the start of the this year(training camp) and I wouldnt be surprised quinn takes it away from him
    All I'm saying is that he is a better option than what we have on our current roster and if McD wants to win now, then we should make a move for McNabb.......a proven winner and a battle tested QB.

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    replied
    Yea he's 33 with at least 3 good years left in him and possibly more than that and that would give us plenty of time to find a young QB for the future to be groomed under McNabb.
    got 2 QB's to groom quinn and brandstater, and pretty sure orton gives us a better chance to win this year then mcnabb could just for his knowledge of the system

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    replied
    Just because he never played in this offense doesn't mean he wouldn't be successful though. Sure McNabb isn't a Peyton Manning, ill agree, but Orton isn't even Eli. And as for telling me to get off of McNabb's jock.........shows how childish some of the people on this site are. Does that mean that u are on Orton's jock? IMO, McNabb gives us a better chance to win in any system than any QB on the roster and if u don't like my opinion then just agree to disagree.....pretty simple.
    you need to get it threw your dome mcnabb is the farthest thing away from the answer as you can get, orton will be the starter for the start of the this year(training camp) and I wouldnt be surprised quinn takes it away from him

Leave a comment:

• B Real 15
    replied
    plus mcnabbs like what 34
    Yea he's 33 with at least 3 good years left in him and possibly more than that and that would give us plenty of time to find a young QB for the future to be groomed under McNabb.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X