Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mystic View Post
    That's interesting.

I know people hate reading it. But I would trade Dumervil for those two. I don't expect Denver to pay Dumervil the Peppers type money he deserves. Dumervil's price tag is probably bigger than McNabbs. Dumervil is worth 13.5 million per year! And then you have the situation where McDaniels didn't like Nolan blitzing so much. So you'll have Dumervil doing less of what he's good at and more of what he's not. Not that I want this to happen. Just I don't see it working out and would rather get compensation, than rent him for one year and lose him.

Samuel excelling in New Englands defense for all those years sure makes hi mattractive.
    In Manning I trust.

Comment

• The Eagles sents us a message...

It must have been in secret code... Like old Contra...Up, down, left , right, B, a, b, a...Start...
      sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

• Originally posted by ItalianBronco View Post
        The Eagles sents us a message...

It must have been in secret code... Like old Contra...Up, down, left , right, B, a, b, a...Start...
        up down up down B A B A select start

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          Our System was such because the players were still learning the basics, this year they'll be able to do more. Which is why bringing in a QB who doesn't know this only sets us back another year.
          Again the bottomline is Qb has to hit open receivers regardless of system. The only thing that need to be addressed is chemistry with receivers and I think McNabb can do it. He has thrown to all types of receivers running all types of routes.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncozone View Post
            Again the bottomline is Qb has to hit open receivers regardless of system. The only thing that need to be addressed is chemistry with receivers and I think McNabb can do it. He has thrown to all types of receivers running all types of routes.
            Bottomline is, McNabb is not coming to Denver and I'm happy about that fact.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by crash123go View Post
              stop thinking this is madden you cant just plug a player in and succeed this is the real world where real players have a real set of skills and mcnabbs dont fit our system ok just get over it.
              Hum....farve & minn ring a bell!

Comment

Poppycock.

McNabb not better in this offense? How ridiculous. McNabb has all the tools. There is not 1 thing Orton does better. There really isn't. OK, Orton's got age and an inch or two on him. Everything else is McNabb!

I don't think for one minute people would be wondering the same things about McNabb's counterparts. No way in the world would question Romo, Rodgers, Schaub, Roethisberger, Schaub, Manning, Rivers, or Brees. Sorry, I don't think anybody will complain about their ability to grasp the offense (AND ONE OF THEM APPEARENTLY DOESN'T HAVE A BRAIN!). And I have seen a lot of names discussed, mostly draft players. But only one seems to be suspected of not grasping the offense. Really people?
                Look I think we all understand that you prefer McNabb over Orton, but McNabb isn't coming here no matter how "cool" and "good" it would be. So what's the point in arguing with everybody over somebody that's not going to come here? That'd be like me starting an argument, making a case for Peyton Manning in Denver, it's not going to happen man :salute!:

Comment

No, Contra?

You and I both...

1Reason why you Dont Want McNabb...

1. Becouse we have 3 QB's... and all 3 know the system...
                  sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

• Originally posted by soloking View Post
                    Hum....farve & minn ring a bell!

Now, its Farve=McNabb...

Next people will say Cutler=Elway...

Just forgot that was my old name...
                    sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutOrton8 View Post
                      Look I think we all understand that you prefer McNabb over Orton, but McNabb isn't coming here no matter how "cool" and "good" it would be. So what's the point in arguing with everybody over somebody that's not going to come here? That'd be like me starting an argument, making a case for Peyton Manning in Denver, it's not going to happen man :salute!:
                      Is that you McDaniels?

Never happening? OK. I guess I have to take th coach at his word.

The fact Denver was the first one's in line pursuing McNabb removes all of your credibility. And now it appears that Philly's asking price might have been reduced from the pricetag Denver was shown long ago. So time will tell. Hopefully Bowlen is committed to winning... not rollback prices.

Comment

Is that you McDaniels?

The fact Denver was the first one's in line pursuing McNabb removes all of your credibility. And now it appears that Philly's asking price might have been reduced from the pricetag Denver was shown long ago. So time will tell. Hopefully Bowlen is committed to winning... not rollback prices.
                        LOL Madden is a cool game, huh?
                        sigpic

Comment

Is that you McDaniels?

How'd you guess?

Sure we were first in line, but honestly since we just went out and got Quinn can you see us bringing in another QB which would make 4 on the roster? And sure Bowlen is committed to winning, any owner is, but what makes you so sure that McNabb is going to come in here and be amazing and take us to the next level? Just because he's been to the playoffs doesn't mean he is going to come here and take us there, because there is a bit of a learning curve to learn a new system, especially when you've spent your whole career in one system. McNabb IMO isn't going to be a Bronco, he's going to be a Bill or a Raider :salute!:

Comment

What fact?. who told you. How can you be happy if you don't know anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutOrton8 View Post
                              How'd you guess?

Sure we were first in line, but honestly since we just went out and got Quinn can you see us bringing in another QB which would make 4 on the roster? And sure Bowlen is committed to winning, any owner is, but what makes you so sure that McNabb is going to come in here and be amazing and take us to the next level?
                              What makes people so sure McNabb will help? Well simply based on his performance. Instead you and other want people to believe in magical sceanrios where Orton or Quinn becomes the prince of the NFL. The Ortonites are the ones being ridiculous. McNabb is a proven 6 pro bowl QB whom is broderline HOF. McNabb is playing his best football ever. And he is healthy as ever. On top of that, yeah I would like to have a McNabb who is out to make the Eagles regret this.

Orton will be traded if McNabb is traded for. Assuming you are an Orton fan (not a Denver fan), you can follow him to St. Louis or wherever.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncozone View Post
                                What fact?. who told you. How can you be happy if you don't know anything.
                                McNabb's not here? Do you see him? where is he? OMG! McNabb is here! OMG get me an autgraph!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X