Two Best CB's in this draft are...imo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Best CB's in this draft are...imo

Kyle Wilson, and Perrish Cox....I'm not sure which one I like more...I love Perrish's ballhawking skills, and how he gets his head around that's HUGE!!

but Kyle Wilson is quite fast and a glue like corner...I don't think we need to draft a corner but if we did I'd want it to be one of these two guys....just figured for any1 who values my opinion on corners, I'd share...

and p.s. it'd be stupid to waste a 1st rounder on Wilson, and that's what it would take, but if we could somehow get Cox with an extra late 2nd or early 3rd rounder (from a Marshall trade) I definitly think it could be a good investment....great corners are hard to come by, and I have a good feeling bout both these guys in the NFL...

and you guys know I feel very comfortable with our corners now, and I would not be upset at all if we didn't draft one corner, but if Cox is available in a mid round or somethin' I definitly wouldn't mind the pickup...

Edit: I'm gonna talk about haden since every1 keeps bringing him up....every1 called me crazy when I said Malcom Jenkins was not the best corner last year and look what happened....every1 needs to stop just listening to the radio and ESPN, and watch for yourself....watch Perrish Cox play or Kyle Wilson, then watch Haden...Haden is SLOW/non reactive/decent hips/and no type of ballhawk, I ALWAYS see him out of position n just getting lucky on bad throws... the only thing he's good at is being physical at the LOS, and I'll take the fast cover guy over the physical corner anyday...ANYday

I believe in a great cover FS who's somewhat physical, HARD hitting beast SS...and two cover skill corners....that's how I like my secondary
    #24 Next Champ
    Playmaker
    Last edited by #24 Next Champ; 03-26-2010, 04:03 PM.

You mean the same Perrish Cox who was banned from participating at his own school's pro day?

Is it April Fool's Day already?

P.S. Best 2 pure corners are Joe Haden and Kareem Jackson.

Kyle Wilson and Devin McCourty are sought after most because of their ST skill set.

Comment

Um.

Joe Haden?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
        You mean the same Perrish Cox who was banned from participating at his own school's pro day?

Is it April Fool's Day already?

P.S. Best 2 pure corners are Joe Haden and Kareem Jackson.

Kyle Wilson and Devin McCourty are sought after most because of their ST skill set.
        Well I didn't know about his off the field issues, but the guy is a talent at corner/ST....that was obviously included in this guy's draft status and talent...and Joe Haden is so overrated, I'm not impressed with him at ALL...people just listen to ESPN too much...and Kareem Jackson I can't find any tape on so I can't say...

Comment

I think Kyle Wilson will be the best CB to come out of this class.

Comment

Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
            I think Kyle Wilson will be the best CB to come out of this class.
            yeah he definitly has the potential to...

Comment

Shouldn't this be in the draft and free agency forum...?

Comment

Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
                Shouldn't this be in the draft and free agency forum...?
                isn't ur avatar of a Nugget???
                #24 Next Champ
                Playmaker
                Last edited by #24 Next Champ; 03-26-2010, 09:06 PM.

Comment

I agree that Kyle Wilson and Perrish Cox are the two best CB in this years draft. I also believe the Haden is very overrated. The best part of Haden game to me is that, he is a consistant tackler, if you catch the ball and he's there, you probably won't be getting any YAC, but that's about it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                    I agree that Kyle Wilson and Perrish Cox are the two best CB in this years draft. I also believe the Haden is very overrated. The best part of Haden game to me is that, he is a consistant tackler, if you catch the ball and he's there, you probably won't be getting any YAC, but that's about it.
                    yupp, that goes along with his physical plus side but yeah his coverage is very weak

Comment

2010 Cornerbacks

It's a very strong group this year.

Earl Thomas and Devin McCourty are also very good.

As many as thirty may be drafted; very deep.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        It's a very strong group this year.

Earl Thomas and Devin McCourty are also very good.

As many as thirty may be drafted; very deep.
                        well I still think Earl Thomas is a better safety, but yeah I know what ur talkin' bout

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                          yupp, that goes along with his physical plus side but yeah his coverage is very weak
                          If you're there as soon as the catch is made, you don't have weak coverage, you have bad ball skills. Haden is probably going to be a lockdown CB but not a shutdown CB. There is a difference there and a lockdown CB has already been described.

Personally I like Brandon Ghee the most. He'll be much better in the Pros than he was in college.

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                            every1 needs to stop just listening to the radio and ESPN, and watch for yourself....watch Perrish Cox play or Kyle Wilson, then watch Haden...Haden is SLOW/non reactive/decent hips/and no type of ballhawk, I ALWAYS see him out of position n just getting lucky on bad throws... the only thing he's good at is being physical at the LOS, and I'll take the fast cover guy over the physical corner anyday...ANYday
                            Did you just call Haden slow?
                            Lolz.

No type of ballhwak?
                            LOLZ.

Comment

Kyle Wilson for sure - Mike Mayock talked highly of him at the Senior Bowl!

I think Denver should draft a CB early.
                              Go Broncos!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X